Oregon Standoff Raid Going Down Now! Live Audio From Inside

I did the same exact thing and was on a forum specifically for that. Do you remember the name of said forum you were a part of? Maybe we both visited the same place
The last ones I made -

CanadianDestroyer.gif

5StarSplash.gif

Somebody needs to give these guys the book, "From Dictatorship to Democracy", so they can understand how getting arrested and remaining non-violent helps them.

YES I remember now. I went by the user Andjusticeforgod and the forum had a blue color to it. I just cannot exactly remember the name of it.
The very first one I went to was like, WrestlingTalks or something. I don't think it's around anymore. Then Overshadow made a forum, and we all migrated around until the last one. As you can see, the community is dead :p

Someone's getting angry again...Lets have another prayer. This is real life.

Our message is peace. Really? Bwahaahaha

Lol Mark the fbi guy is trolling. I wish I could hear him more. "Our vehicles are warm", "everyone and the militia has abandoned you".

Dear FBI
It seems you guys have lost the script so allow me to help

This is the FBI
We have you surrounded
Put your hands up

Put your mfin hands up

pewpewpew rattattattat

Home to our families

Hurr durr put dat angel voiced Victoria on! We need hurr!

Lol these people.

No!!! We're losing Victoria! She's from Montana/Kansas!

These guys are getting pretty good treatment considering they are armed and practically dared federal agents to come for a shoot out.

These people are so embarrassingly soft. They need some DJ and some fat chick to reassure them. Weaklings.

Lol dude sounds like he's gunna cry taking about Obama's gun bill.

I wish I could call in to this and talk to these people

Is the guy who was whining about Obama crying?

This is what happens when a bunch of beta pussies grab their rifles and decide to go play Revolution.

These clowns are soft as baby shit.

There's still 56k out there?
Yep, but we've been promised a WISP tower will be up by two weeks ago. So there might be hope.
Your not missin much . Ever heard a child argue with his parents about not wanting to go to bed .... stakes are more serious but thats basically what it sounds like
Sounds like MST3K for the Tea Party. Which sounds pretty entertaining.

Back