Oregon Standoff Raid Going Down Now! Live Audio From Inside

Fatt Hughes

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I haven't kept up much with the standoff , but it's quite intense. Assembly Woman, Michelle Fiore is desperately trying to intervene for a peaceful resolution.

I suddenly have a craving to play Redneck Rampage...

220px-Redneckrampage.jpg

YES! Finally the FBI has had enough of their bullshit. This is getting good

Those guys are insane. From what I'm hearing they seem to want to go out in a hail of bullets

I haven't kept up much with the standoff , but it's quite intense. Assembly Woman, Michelle Fiore is desperately trying to intervene for a peaceful resolution.

Michelle Fiore is free to go fuck herself & worry about shit in her own state.

Get around the phone and let's pray together lol

That bitch is just as delusional as the nutjobs in the the refuge. Be proud Nevada! One of your districts elected a real winner!

ah fuck, the FBI are gonna "Ruby Ridge" "Waco" this shit aren't they?

Been like 16 years since I heard that name "Redneck Rampage".
Fun game.

It was no Duke Nukem... Not even a Shadow Warrior... But it was pretty good times. I miss the days of the Build engine.

It was no Duke Nukem... Not even a Shadow Warrior... But it was pretty good times. I miss the days of the Build engine.
I used to post on the 3D Realms message board a lot. Brings back memories. Blood was great, too.

That one guy sounds like he is having a massive breakdown

The delusion level is going over the top here. Fiore should be arrested with the rest of them. I love how they are demanding concessions. You fucking morons broke the law you don't get to demand shit.

That one guy sounds like he is having a massive breakdown

I find the woman trying to negotiate with them rather annoying. it's pissing them off cause they really don't buy the BS she's selling. Once the stand off is over their message will be reduced to right wing media outlets. Most of the rest of the country hates them cause they're white privileged redneck ranchers. They'll have no problem throwing them in prison for 15 years and forgetting about them.

Whats to negotiate at this point? The loons aren't getting shit. Just leave already.

Whats the over/under that this end in several people getting shot to death?

Pretty intense. The fbi doesn't want to play ball at all. These people are crazy but I don't blame them for not wanting to walk out.

Back