Oregon Standoff Raid Going Down Now! Live Audio From Inside

I get the feeling the radio guy is not truly on the side of the occupiers. Fiore is atleast trying to bring the energy down. The radio host is imo, hitting emotional triggers for some reason. Bring up 1775 revolution, bringing up Levoy, etc... these are counter productive as they trigger emotional responses. he needs to stfu before someone dies.

Who's on the call? The guy is working on their level with the god and founding father crap, clever.

It's unbelievable how soft law enforcement has been with these fucks. Try throwing a stone at a passing cop car see what kind of beating your ass gets. These guys take over gov't property steal gov't vehicles and run road blocks, and nothing happens to them. LOL!

I said it in a diff talk about this somewhere .... I dont care which standard the police choose but they either need to smoke everyone on the spot or give everyone every chance to surrender just for equality's sake

your quote actually proves my point

I know. I'm just noting the irony of those who are championing the SJW logic of revering Baltimore riots and opposed blacks acting out, yet vilifying these guys.

Who's on the call? The guy is working on their level with the god and founding father crap, clever.

a multimedia host. I get the feeling either in his ignorance, he doesn't know that he's not helping with his deescalation. Or is intentionally trying to stir shit up for an audience.

The women clearly wants to die, she even screamed just kill us and get it over with.

I have a distant memory of some particular day when I came onto the forums and it had some crazy midi song playing and there were flowers falling over the place or some such... Someone had a good sense of humour out there. Joe was the really mean one, right? And George... Well, I always loved it when you heard from the boss man himself, but the guy looked like a pig cop.

Yeah, Joe always had issues. We used to make fun of him because he was the guy who re-filled the coke machines. George was trying to live like a rock star after Duke3d, buying Corvettes and shit. Bet he wished he saved some cash.

I can't repeat my user name here. Some other user - not me, of course - may have used it here and it got banned. I'd hate to generate that kind of negative attention in my direction.

Ah, okay. I was Anti-MS/John. Helped out at duke4.net with Yatta and the rest. I remember everyone moving over to the leafy isle for a time, and imhostfu. It seems the latter is still running.

Based on your avatar and our discussion, you've got some good taste in older games. Ever try Planescape: Torment? Terminal Velocity? Darklands?...

Yeah, I loved Planescape, Fallout 1/2, Deus Ex, etc. I remember having arguments about whether the new fallout was going to be good, us hardcore fans were mad at the perspective change and what not.

I know. I'm just noting the irony of those who are championing the SJW logic of revering Baltimore riots and opposed blacks acting out, yet vilifying these guys

I try to take it case by case. Brown isnt a good martyr but garner rice and the dude with the bb gun in walmart are good examples. If tamir rice deserved to get shot for playing with a toy gun that look real in public than these fools should be killed also for playing out side with real guns and acting threatening . Im real big on one standard

Let's find common ground in our universal love of coffee

I try to take it case by case. Brown isnt a good martyr but garner rice and the dude with the bb gun in walmart are good examples. If tamir rice deserved to get shot for playing with a toy gun that look real in public than these fools should be killed also for playing out side with real guns and acting threatening . Im real big on one standard

Agreed.

Yeah, Joe always had issues. We used to make fun of him because he was the guy who re-filled the coke machines. George was trying to live like a rock star after Duke3d, buying Corvettes and shit. Bet he wished he saved some cash.

Ah, okay. I was Anti-MS/John. Helped out at duke4.net with Yatta and the rest. I remember everyone moving over to the leafy isle for a time, and imhostfu. It seems the latter is still running.

Yeah, I loved Planescape, Fallout 1/2, Deus Ex, etc. I remember having arguments about whether the new fallout was going to be good, us hardcore fans were mad at the perspective change and what not.

Heh, I remember you types. Granted, as a huge Black Isle fan, I was worried about the new Fallout, but I'm relatively happy with it - it's like the new Star Trek movies. Not QUITE what I wanted, but they were good enough to keep me happy. Though you know, the last time I actually fired up DN3D, I found the inability to look straight up very unsettling...

With 3Drealms forum, it was so long ago that it's all a distant memory. I started to migrate into MSXBox which later became Teamxbox which was later absorbed into IGN... Kept going with Gamespot's System Wars for many years, where I still have an account... But 3DRealms was my first forum. I was in late highschool at the time. Good games, good fun.

yeah that radio guy is trying to stir shit. "you have LaVoy's bible?"

He basically said that everyone listening is just waiting to hear him die. He's not wrong.

People are not watching you, shutup
He basically said that everyone listening is just waiting to hear him die. He's not wrong.
And Michele Fiore keeps lying or at least fibbing to them in regards to people listening and caring.

That chick inside has a Palin-esque accent.

Heh, I remember you types. Granted, as a huge Black Isle fan, I was worried about the new Fallout, but I'm relatively happy with it - it's like the new Star Trek movies. Not QUITE what I wanted, but they were good enough to keep me happy. Though you know, the last time I actually fired up DN3D, I found the inability to look straight up very unsettling...

With 3Drealms forum, it was so long ago that it's all a distant memory. I started to migrate into MSXBox which later became Teamxbox which was later absorbed into IGN... Kept going with Gamespot's System Wars for many years, where I still have an account... But 3DRealms was my first forum. I was in late highschool at the time. Good games, good fun.
Yeah, Fallout 3 ended up being pretty good. New Vegas was better imo. And yeah, I was like 12 when I started posting there, probably around 16/17 when I stopped going, moved onto Ultimate-Fighter.ca, then mmacrypt.com, and finally migrated over here. The first forum I joined was a place where we took sprites from an old Super Fire Pro Wrestling X game on SNES, and made our own animated gifs.

The first forum I joined was a place where we took sprites from an old Super Fire Pro Wrestling X game on SNES, and made our own animated gifs.
I did the same exact thing and was on a forum specifically for that. Do you remember the name of said forum you were a part of? Maybe we both visited the same place

I did the same exact thing and was on a forum specifically for that. Do you remember the name of said forum you were a part of? Maybe we both visited the same place
It's very possible. I was SyxxKid lol. I remember Dogglife, Overshadow, Mauler, etc.

The forums were always changing, the last place I went to was http://sfpwxp2.proboards.com/

"Wanna hear something funny." i mean REally?!? this woman is amazingly obnoxious.

oh, it's prayer time again.

Back