Oregon Standoff Raid Going Down Now! Live Audio From Inside

Pretty intense. The fbi doesn't want to play ball at all. These people are crazy but I don't blame them for not wanting to walk out.

They are entirely to blame. They put themselves in the situation and refuse to surrender.

They are entirely to blame. They put themselves in the situation and refuse to surrender.
That they did and they only have themselves to blame if they end up getting shot.

Also CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News aren't covering this right now on their channels from what I've seen recently. All three are talking about last nights primary so Michele is lying out her ass

Yeah I realize that... I even mentioned they are crazy. I'm not defending them, just that I don't blame them at this moment not wanting to walk out.

Pretty intense. The fbi doesn't want to play ball at all. These people are crazy but I don't blame them for not wanting to walk out.

As long as they come out without their guns & do as they're told nothing will happen. If the feds wanted to kill them this would have been over a month ago.

"God can confound the wicked!" Yea that'll get you out. Jesus, these people are maniacs.

I used to post on the 3D Realms message board a lot. Brings back memories. Blood was great, too.

We were posting in the same forum back in the day then ;) I guess you were there for the long vigil for DNF then... Blood was good times. The old Keen Games were good, so was Death Ralley... Loved that company. I still visit their site for time to time.

As long as they come out without their guns & do as they're told nothing will happen. If the feds wanted to kill them *while creating a shitstorm of investigation on their heads of why they didn't tactically think out possible non-violent solutions* this would have been over a month ago.

I mean, i get the whole, if the FBI wanted too thing... but FBI running around guns blazing getting in deadly shootouts over empty buildings would cause quite the unwanted scene.

Even now they waited until the media shitstorm died down to the point where they think they could minimize bad publicity while attempting to apprehend the few remaining holdouts.

I must come from a different planet than these dudes do ... since when can you make demands of the police when they show up to arrest you.

I'm starting to think there's some sort of gag order on the news channels about this.

And of course I'm not on a broadband connection when this goes down.

We were posting in the same forum back in the day then ;) I guess you were there for the long vigil for DNF then... Blood was good times. The old Keen Games were good, so was Death Ralley... Loved that company. I still visit their site for time to time.
Yeah...posted there since since late 90s/early 2000s. Good ole Joe Siegler lol, and George Broussard. We were all hoping and thinking DNF was going to be the best game ever, ended up mediocre as hell. Sad what has happened to the place and company. What was your username there?

MicheleFioreFeatImg.jpg

Michelle Fiore: Expert hostage negotiator.

I must come from a different planet than these dudes do ... since when can you make demands of the police when they show up to arrest you.

It's unbelievable how soft law enforcement has been with these fucks. Try throwing a stone at a passing cop car see what kind of beating your ass gets. These guys take over gov't property steal gov't vehicles and run road blocks, and nothing happens to them. LOL!

Micheal Brown tried that, and many people consider him a saintly martyr.

And of course I'm not on a broadband connection when this goes down.

Your not missin much . Ever heard a child argue with his parents about not wanting to go to bed .... stakes are more serious but thats basically what it sounds like

Yeah...posted there since since late 90s/early 2000s. Good ole Joe Siegler lol, and George Broussard. We were all hoping and thinking DNF was going to be the best game ever, ended up mediocre as hell. What was your username there?

I have a distant memory of some particular day when I came onto the forums and it had some crazy midi song playing and there were flowers falling over the place or some such... Someone had a good sense of humour out there. Joe was the really mean one, right? And George... Well, I always loved it when you heard from the boss man himself, but the guy looked like a pig cop.

I can't repeat my user name here. Some other user - not me, of course - may have used it here and it got banned. I'd hate to generate that kind of negative attention in my direction.

Based on your avatar and our discussion, you've got some good taste in older games. Ever try Planescape: Torment? Terminal Velocity? Darklands?...

Michelle Fiore says that the American people are tired of the over-reaching federal government. The militia guy says "then where are the American people?" Answer: we're at home, warm, dry, well fed, bathed. And we're having a good laugh at your expense, moron.

Back