Gonna get on the microphone down at Wal-Mart Talk about some sh** that's been on my mind

come on @Whippy McGee you old guys rule longboarding freak, you know you want to say something,,,,,so say it...

It's a tough question brother. I see some real blame going to the Boomers. They've had the power for a very long time and the results look quite selfish and bad for other generations. Gen Z is stepping up, I think they are going to be alright once they realize being depressed and indoors is pretty fucking boring. I don't know what to make of the Millennials. They are so lost sometimes, but want to do the right thing. If kids can grow up with love, some purpose, and hard work to achieve goals in sports, a trade, outdoor activities, whatever, they should be alright.

Note, I'm GenX

It's a tough question brother. I see some real blame going to the Boomers. They've had the power for a very long time and the results look quite selfish and bad for other generations. Gen Z is stepping up, I think they are going to be alright once they realize being depressed and indoors is pretty fucking boring. I don't know what to make of the Millennials. They are so lost sometimes, but want to do the right thing. If kids can grow up with love, some purpose, and hard work to achieve goals in sports, a trade, outdoor activities, whatever, they should be alright.

Note, I'm GenX
Whippy for the mother fucking win!

Why is it surfers always make sense to me?.....Eddie Vedder, Jack Johnson, Norrin Radd, Allan Weisbecker, and now Whippy MF'ing McGee. There is wisdom in those waves.

I think you ,issued the bigges one.

We have now had 20 years of a 24 hour media cycle where the profit motive rewards manufactured outrage instead of truth. Literally billions of dollars are spent across the public airwaves to drive us to think the other side is out to destroy the county.

That’s why things suck for this generation.

Back