Media Conor back throwing kicks - heavy bag - with leg he broke - video

DAMMIT MAN, ANOTHER SURGERY ? !
Definitely feel for ya, peeps that haven't been there can't get how hard it is mentally to no longer be able to function due to a back or neck problem. After months/years of suffering, countless expensive doctor visits that leave you with the only option left, scary AF surgery that you must sign a statement of possibly being paralyzed - and it's all at your risk.

More to come...need a break.
Yeah, you can't get away from the pain, not a second to relax in the day. Nerve pains the worst. Not only did that last surgery not take care of the pain, it added way more pain to it and in different spots. The doc even messed up the nerve that goes to my right eye. I had to have surgery to lift my eye lid because it was more or less paralyzed. It's called horners syndrome. I don't sweat on the right side of my face no more, that eye doesn't make the moisture needed (I have to put eye drops all day in it). The new Dr is from Harvard, he specializes in fixing other Doctors fuck ups.

He's gonna fix C3 (herniated to were it's pushing on my spinal card, he showed me). Also he said I have "hellacious" bone spurs at multiple levels that he's gonna take out among other stuff.

But yeah, you can even lose your voice, I know people that have. What scares me is the last time my Dr went in through the front of my neck he said he like to have quit 10 times (too much scar tissue). That's when he fucked up the nerve to my eye. He swore he would never go In through the front of my neck again. This new Dr is gonna try and go in through the front again, it's the only way to get to the bone spurs. I'm actually scared for the first time ever. Lol

It's the target. Alex kicks very low so even when they check it. It's never the knee or the thicker part of the shin. Weidman went thinnest part of the shin into the thicker upper part of the shin by the knee.
Yea after going back and watching it you're right.

Not fluid at all. Looks awkward and mechanical. Not a good look for him

Definitely not. However, in his defense, he makes a lot of promotional videos for his lemmings that have nothing to do with how he actually fights. This very stiff, theatrical posing is just branding, hype imo.

I wish a metal rod in my leg was all I had. Try multiple plates, cages, and screws all up in your back and neck. Conor will be just fine.
And I´m over here "cryin" cause I got a fake few tooth. You were a wild boy.

Back