Elections Ooof... New Poll Numbers... Getting Ugly for Trump? [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not the mainstream left though. you keep saying stupid things that are untrue. trump supporter ehh?
Still very curious on this. If you aren't on the side of the mainstream left you then are not going to be voting for Kamala and Biden right?

Still very curious on this. If you aren't on the side of the mainstream left you then are not going to be voting for Kamala and Biden right?

of course i will but only because trump is in office and is a far worse problem. were it any other election year i would not vote for them though.

of course i will but only because trump is in office and is a far worse problem. were it any other election year i would not vote for them though.
I cant vote for the mainstream left that supports this fascist awful violence. If you vote for them then that is the side you are on. Thanks for answering truthfully though.

I cant vote for the mainstream left that supports this fascist awful violence. If you vote for them then that is the side you are on. Thanks for answering truthfully though.

i am against trump and would vote for a donut instead of him. luckily people like you that cant make distinctions don't define me.

i am against trump and would vote for a donut instead of him. luckily people like you that cant make distinctions don't define me.
Still not sure what distinctions you are referring to. I am not defining you. Your vote is defining you.

no offense man but it is known that you aren't very bright.
Who exactly are you speaking for? So far my posts have had far more content than yours with less childish insults. I'm pointing out the obvious and that triggers you.

Who exactly are you speaking for? So far my posts have had far more content than yours with less childish insults. I'm pointing out the obvious and that triggers you.

your posts are just ignorant assumptions made from a partisan mind.

If they were such bad assumptions I would think you could easily prove me wrong. Why haven't you?

why should i? you are the one making assumptions based on nothing. it makes you look like a total fool. you just go on and on with total bullshit.

I stand strongly against any violence carried out in the name of politics. i am not an establishment democrat either. many of my freinds have been out protesting and they all do it peacefully and they go home when it starts getting dark and all the assholes come out.

nothing you have said applies to me in any way. its just you lying and thinking at the level of a 5th grader. its wishful thinking on your part. like this below.

this is you describing me.

why should i? you are the one making assumptions based on nothing. it makes you look like a total fool. you just go on and on with total bullshit.

I stand strongly against any violence carried out in the name of politics. i am not an establishment democrat either. many of my freinds have been out protesting and they all do it peacefully and they go home when it starts getting dark and all the assholes come out.

nothing you have said applies to me in any way. its just you lying and thinking at the level of a 5th grader. its wishful thinking on your part. like this below.

this is you describing me.
No assumptions at all. You said yourself you are voting for Harris/Biden which means you are voting for the side that is violently rioting in the streets. The side that hates cops and does not want law and order. That's the truth. Again if I am so incredibly wrong then prove it. If not then why respond to my posts over and over again?

No assumptions at all. You said yourself you are voting for Harris/Biden which means you are voting for the side that is violently rioting in the streets. The side that hates cops and does not want law and order. That's the truth. Again if I am so incredibly wrong then prove it. If not then why respond to my posts over and over again?

No it doesnt mean that you idiot. Biden has spoken out against the violence. How dont you know that? By all means though just keep saying stupid things.

No it doesnt mean that you idiot. Biden has spoken out against the violence. How dont you know that? By all means though just keep saying stupid things.
You are so triggered about this it's pretty amusing. Biden didn't day shit until it affected the polls and Harris is the real candidate here since Biden is just a corpse at this point. Kamala loves pandering to BLM. In the interview with Colbert she did nothing but encourage the protesting and said absolutely nothing against the violence coming out of them. She doesn't give a shit about it just like all of the people voting for her like you.

Last edited:
You are so triggered about this it's pretty amusing. Biden didn't day shit until it affected the polls and Harris is the real candidate here since Biden is just a corpse at this point. Kamala loves pandering to BLM. In the interview with Colbert she did nothing but encourage the protesting and said absolutely nothing against the violence coming out of them. She doesn't give a shit about it just like all of the people voting for her like you.

im not triggered at all dummy. you just keep lying and making false assumptions and i am telling you so.

there are two sides in the primary. neither represents my interests. one of them is far far worse than the other and that is Trump so I will cast a vote for the other side. i am voting the lesser of two evils.

hope that helps bud.

im not triggered at all dummy. you just keep lying and making false assumptions and i am telling you so.

there are two sides in the primary. neither represents my interests. one of them is far far worse than the other and that is Trump so I will cast a vote for the other side. i am voting the lesser of two evils.

hope that helps bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back