Elections Ooof... New Poll Numbers... Getting Ugly for Trump? [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check my post history if that's what you think. I didn't even vote in the last election. I dont think Trump is anything special at all. I'm just voting on the side my values more align which is not with the rioting children and the side that defends pedophilia.

ok

Your vote is the side you are on. That's pretty simple. Nothing dishonest about that and your resorting to childish name calling shows who is being more intelligent here.

no it isn't. the enemy of my enemy is my friend. this is pretty simple. the only reason you cant grasp it is because you base everything off of emotion and childish binary thinking. its ok nuance of for people with intelligence and who want to understand.

no it isn't. the enemy of my enemy is my friend. this is pretty simple. the only reason you cant grasp it is because you base everything off of emotion and childish binary thinking. its ok nuance of for people with intelligence and who want to understand.
I get that you dislike Trump so much that you are voting for a side that you aren't really on. Pretty easy to get.

Good lord. How does someone who reads the WR manage to be so easily duped by political propaganda. This is like something I'd expect from an 80-year-old who gets news from pictures on Facebook.
Ooooooohhhh good one. Really got me there. I must be crazy thinking all of the rioting and police hate comes from the left. What was I thinking???? Thank you for showing me the light good sir.

I get that you dislike Trump so much that you are voting for a side that you aren't really on. Pretty easy to get.

yes that's it i am voting for a side that i am not really on but that is less evil and shitty ie the enemy of my enemy.

see it is not so hard to tell the truth instead of lie and be so emotional that you cant reason. you are learning!!

Check my post history if that's what you think. I didn't even vote in the last election. I dont think Trump is anything special at all. I'm just voting on the side my values more align which is not with the rioting children and the side that defends pedophilia.
If you think the left is scary when marching and rioting, wait till you see the right.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/soli...ourt-hearings-during-election-year-poll-finds

“In this poll, conducted in the days before Ginsburg’s death, a substantial majority of respondents of both parties say that if a vacancy occurred during the 2020 election year, the Senate should hold hearings on a nominee, with 67 percent saying hearings should be held and 32 percent saying they should not be held,” Marquette Law School said. “Views on holding hearings do not vary much by partisanship.”

The poll found that 68 percent of Republicans, 71 percent of Independents, and 63 percent of Democrats indicated that there should be hearings held if a seat became vacated during a presidential election year.”

https://law.marquette.edu/poll/2020...nsburg-and-appointments-to-the-supreme-court/

So cute. Dems think they have a chance. That's just precious.

<Meh02>
Big man... posting with a piss belt burner account that you will simply abandon after the election if Trump loses (unless you are banned before).

https://www.dailywire.com/news/soli...ourt-hearings-during-election-year-poll-finds

“In this poll, conducted in the days before Ginsburg’s death, a substantial majority of respondents of both parties say that if a vacancy occurred during the 2020 election year, the Senate should hold hearings on a nominee, with 67 percent saying hearings should be held and 32 percent saying they should not be held,” Marquette Law School said. “Views on holding hearings do not vary much by partisanship.”

The poll found that 68 percent of Republicans, 71 percent of Independents, and 63 percent of Democrats indicated that there should be hearings held if a seat became vacated during a presidential election year.”

https://law.marquette.edu/poll/2020...nsburg-and-appointments-to-the-supreme-court/
Year of =/= a month before.

yes that's it i am voting for a side that i am not really on but that is less evil and shitty ie the enemy of my enemy.

see it is not so hard to tell the truth instead of lie and be so emotional that you cant reason. you are learning!!
You're so triggered that your ability to read has been compromised. I never lied. You just hate that I pointed out the shit you are voting for. If you want to rationalize it because Trump is the boogeyman then that's on you, go for it.

If you think the left is scary when marching and rioting, wait till you see the right.
I honestly dont know how people think this. White supremacists are small and unsupported by the right so who do you expect is going to riot? The only real danger here is the right countering the awful shit going on from the left. The two groups meet both with guns and you get a blood bath. That can only happen as a result of the left vandalizing neighborhoods.

You're so triggered that your ability to read has been compromised. I never lied. You just hate that I pointed out the shit you are voting for. If you want to rationalize it because Trump is the boogeyman then that's on you, go for it.

no you lied. repeatedly. you kept claiming it was my side even though i am opposed to the democrats strongly and have said so on this site many times. i told you they were not my side repeatedly and you kept up the false narrative either because you cannot make the most basic of distinctions or because you are a liar. i think it is the latter.

either way your whole existence here seems petty and wasteful, not of your time which cant be worth much based on the level of discourse you engage in, but of others time.

people can see you for what you are man. i can. its so petty and disingenuous and sad. i am sorry you were not raised better than this.

no you lied. repeatedly. you kept claiming it was my side even though i am opposed to the democrats strongly and have said so on this site many times. i told you they were not my side repeatedly and you kept up the false narrative either because you cannot make the most basic of distinctions or because you are a liar. i think it is the latter.

either way your whole existence here seems petty and wasteful, not of your time which cant be worth much based on the level of discourse you engage in, but of others time.

people can see you for what you are man. i can. its so petty and disingenuous and sad. i am sorry you were not raised better than this.
The side you vote for obviously is your side. My posts saying how you are voting for a side that you aren't really on is just mocking your bad hypocritical decision making. Weird you didn't pick up on that.

Cool, and I'm sorry that my posts trigger you so much that you keep coming back for more.

The side you vote for obviously is your side. My posts saying how you are voting for a side that you aren't really on is just mocking your bad hypocritical decision making. Weird you didn't pick up on that.

Cool, and I'm sorry that my posts trigger you so much that you keep coming back for more.

no the side i vote for is the enemy of my enemy. it is not the side i am on. you cant/wont accept that because you are a nasty person who wants conflict rather than connection and argument rather than conversations and because you have not found enough humility to see past your own narrow binary thinking.

you are also petty enough to try to force your shitty narrative where it doesn't fit. i genuinely feel sorry for you man as i was raised that way but transcended it around the age of 19. i know how painful it is to have such binary thinking.

no the side i vote for is the enemy of my enemy. it is not the side i am on. you cant/wont accept that because you are a nasty person who wants conflict rather than connection and argument rather than conversations and because you have not found enough humility to see past your own narrow binary thinking.

you are also petty enough to try to force your shitty narrative where it doesn't fit. i genuinely feel sorry for you man as i was raised that way but transcended it around the age of 19. i know how painful it is to have such binary thinking.
It's interesting how my opinion here bothers you so much. If you really believe your rationale here then why does what I say bother you?

It's interesting how my opinion here bothers you so much. If you really believe your rationale here then why does what I say bother you?

why assume you bother me at all? you keep saying i am triggered for replying while you keep replying. you are just projecting.

I thought about holding an election party/cook out when Donald J secures another 4 years. It'll give me an excuse to use the hot dog brander.

<CerseiPlotting>

The wife and I had Trump wine on election night in 2016. It was pretty good! Very much on the sweeter side of the pallette.

why assume you bother me at all? you keep saying i am triggered for replying while you keep replying. you are just projecting.
Hmmmmm the long posts stating the same thing with petty insults sure makes it look like it bothers you. You like to try to attack me as a person rather than the argument. That's revealing.

Hmmmmm the long posts stating the same thing with petty insults sure makes it look like it bothers you. You like to try to attack me as a person rather than the argument. That's revealing.
its hard to go just on the data when you lie about it constantly and misrepresent it bud. dems are not my side they are the lesser of two evils for me. if you can let that br without lying then we have no dispute.

its hard to go just on the data when you lie about it constantly and misrepresent it bud. dems are not my side they are the lesser of two evils for me. if you can let that br without lying then we have no dispute.
You accuse me of lying when I am straight up arguing that when you cast a vote you are voting on a side which makes it your side. That is not a crazy position so its weird you want to accuse me of lying. I know this upsets you but maybe we can be adults and agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back