Elections Ooof... New Poll Numbers... Getting Ugly for Trump? [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a question and didnt know where to post it so I figured here would work. According to numerous graphs showing the demographics of who votes right and left, It seems odd to me that the more highly educated people are, the more likely they are to vote left, the more wealthy people are the more likely they are to vote right, and the more education you have, the more wealthy you tend to be. What am I missing here?

educated= democrat
educated= more wealth
more wealth= republican

???
It depends on the limit for wealth and education. For the top few percent of earners Republican policies can save or make them a lot more money. As far as education if you have a college degree you're considered more educated. Most people with college degrees aren't poor but they also aren't so wealthy that their financial interests are the deciding factor for them.

There is nothing inaccurate about it. Your vote is the side you are VOTING for. That is the entire point of a vote. Your other beliefs do not change your vote.
You can be a one issue voter but that doesn't mean each candidate represents only one issue. Not only that but your whole premise of linking any violence to Biden and Harris is just partisan hackery.

I think there's a bigger chance that Biden and his BLM stormtroopers won't concede.

Either way the massive mail in voting due to COVID is going to make it tough to know the true result on election night IMO.
But there's only one side out there constantly undermining our confidence in the election with no proof.

You can be a one issue voter but that doesn't mean each candidate represents only one issue. Not only that but your whole premise of linking any violence to Biden and Harris is just partisan hackery.
The violence in the streets comes from the left, Biden/Harris do jack shit to stop it and Harris loves the protesting. If you cared about stopping the destruction you wouldn't be encouraging the protesting like she does. If you vote left you are voting for the side of the rioting.

Do you think you're some type of intellectual heavyweight? He's voting against Trump because the guy is corrupt and is eroding the separation of powers and our checks and balances. He's literally trying to appoint loyalists to positions of oversight and skipping the line of succession with "acting" loyalists.
Compared to some on here apparently. Like the ones who mudsling instead of persuading through argumentation.

The violence in the streets comes from the left, Biden/Harris do jack shit to stop it and Harris loves the protesting. If you cared about stopping the destruction you wouldn't be encouraging the protesting like she does. If you vote left you are voting for the side of the rioting.
You are spewing partisan propaganda.

Compared to some on here apparently. Like the ones who mudsling instead of persuading through argumentation.
What's there to argue about? You do you and vote for Trump that is your right. As far as the things you've been asserting they don't merit a response.

This is no different than Trump getting the anti-Hillary vote in '16. Trump's no longer an unknown. We know how corrupt and power hungry he is. He's shown no qualms in ignoring established norms and even breaking the law to get his way instead of actually making a deal.

You are spewing partisan propaganda.
That isnt an argument and isnt going to change anyones mind. I would guess that you dont agree that voting for the left is a vote for the violence. Fair enough, I doubt we will change each others minds but if you want to try go ahead.

What's there to argue about? You do you and vote for Trump that is your right. As far as the things you've been asserting they don't merit a response.

This is no different than Trump getting the anti-Hillary vote in '16. Trump's no longer an unknown. We know how corrupt and power hungry he is. He's shown no qualms in ignoring established norms and even breaking the law to get his way instead of actually making a deal.
Sure thing. I dont think Trump is even a good candidate at all, I just wont vote for the left based on what I am seeing with the ridiculous rioting and anti police nonsense.

It sucks when your facial hair turns white. Have to shave regularly or look really fucking old.
I can sympathize. I don't have much on my head yet but my goatee looks entirely like a silver back gorilla's butt. {<jimmies}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back