O'Malley vs Vera, what's your prediction and breakdown?

O’Malley picks Vera from the outside using his range and movement…

Vera is tough though, so I see it going to the cards.

Sean checked all of Pedro’s kicks, and Munhoz is a far more devastating leg kicker. It'll likely be a replay of how Chito did against Sandhagen but will take more damage.
nah, Sean will look at Tekashi 6ix9ine in the audience and get distracted and get KOd.

No clue what to make of Seans cardio but I feel like he will edge a decision tbh. Don't see either guy finishing the other.

Surprising lack of interest in this fight given how big of a name O'Malley perceivably is.

I'm picking O'Malley but I don't really care. Merab and Sandhagen are far more compelling and challenging fights but for some reason he just got a green light from the UFC to duck both of them. If anyone hasn't heard yet Aljo went public awhile ago about how the numbers with his PPV with Sean bombed completely and implied his fight with Cejudo sold more.

Chito has overrated af chin so he will get TKO'd

O’Malley looked like the better fighter in the first one. O’Malley has shown more evolution since their first meeting as well. Chito is fun to watch but he carry’s some habits that are still there in every fight: slow starter and doesn’t turn into a wild dog until the last minutes of the last round when he’s too far behind on the score cards. In those last minutes he’s a dangerous guy though. O’Malley with the far better TDD but that obviously won’t even be a thing in this standup match.

CHITO Gona beat that ass, I feel he's just more durable, can go 5 rounds. And fuck O'Malley

Styles make fights, Sean is clearly more technical and faster but he doesn't have that dog in him like Chito. Chito by decision or late TKO.

Sean by decision I think, I think it will go all the way this time. Sean will be too dynamic and have too much volume and win the decision. Vera won't get finished I reckon

I think it's an easy W for Sean, he's too fluid on the feet for Vera, Vera plods so much and is a slow starter in just about all of his recent fights, he just hits hard which got him the win against Cruz and Font, but I think Sean will be too good to take those hard shots, Sean Round 2 TKO and still

Sean got even better and Vera not so much.
If his leg holds up, Sean a 5:1 favorite

it’s funny how people are still overrating O’Malley.
The dude has barely 3 rounds of cardio and has the durability of a pencil. He’s got a decent straight counter but no other great aspect of his game.

Chito has been through more firefights and actual competition, I gotta take the guy who’s proven himself more in a fight. Not the guy who has three asterisk in his last three fights
An eyepoke “victory”/a very controversial decision/stacked matchup against the champ.

A battle for the ages
ends in a minority split draw

I think Sean's confidence will find a way. On paper your right tho.

I feel like this is O’Malleys fight to win and that’s why the UFC made this match up. Just feel like Chito hasn’t looked that great in a lot of his fights since he last fought O’Malley and O’Malley seems like he improves pretty much every fight. However Chito is no pushover and could prove me wrong for sure.

Really wish he was fighting Sandhagen, Cejudo, or Merab. Just feel like those would be much harder tests for Sean and we’d get a peak into seeing how he can handle high level grapplers.

My theory is if Garbrandt picks up another win soon they will catapult him straight to O’Malley simply because it’s an exciting match up and it’s another one that favors Sean.

I like watching O’Malley fight but I just wanna see the dude get tested against top guys. He has 9 wins in the UFC and of those 9 guys only 2 of them are still actively fighting in the UFC, and the Yan fight was should have gone the other way imo.

Last edited:
I think Chito has his number and is without a doubt the more durable of the 2. Chito finishes him again IMO.

Sean literally let a snitch tattoo the snitch's own name on him, so he sucks. Vera already beat him once and the second fight will probably be a replay of the first fight. Vera by leg kicks.
69 did nothing wrong snitching on degenerate criminals who push drugs, prostitution, and overall misery on their surrounding communities.

Sean by decision I think, I think it will go all the way this time. Sean will be too dynamic and have too much volume and win the decision. Vera won't get finished I reckon
Agreed, here's to Vera finding the unlikely finish though. That would be fantastico. 😁

Back