Patchy Mix > Sean O'Malley

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
I personally believe that Patchy Mix is the superior fighter over Sean O'Malley. Sean is good at what he does, but he is pretty one dimensional. He has good stand-up and takedown defense and thats about it. Patchy Mix primarily a grappler but also can pull this out of his sleeve...
patchy-mix-raufeon-stots.gif

58324587a135472b96c4bb9d871479a9

Patchy's best 3 wins over Pettis, Stots, and Horiguchi are objectively better than Sean's best 3 wins (Aljo, Petr robbery, and Almeida who retired after fighting Sean.

Patchy has only lost 1 fight, a decision to Juan Archuleta, where as Sean got KO'd by Chito. Most of their wins are against cans, but Patchy fought better fighters apart from Sean vs Aljo.

13464597_web1_copy_MMA-UFC248-MAR06-20hf_004.jpg

Face of the UFC LMAO

patchy mix < juan archuleta < sergio pettis < henry cejudo < aljo < sean o'malley

Good stand up AND takedown defense seems at minimum 2 dimensions which would technically be multidimensional I guess.
<{ohyeah}>

This has to be the most delusional take ever. Mix literally a much worse version of Aljo. Dude doesn't of a quarter of Aljos athleticism either.

I didn't know what to think of him after the James Gallagher fight, which really showed both guys weakness' to jump guillotines and gas if they can't really impose grappling dominance on their opponents.

He's definitely made some huge leaps in his technique and seems to be getting better, but I have to say I have my doubts - his best wins are against really under-sized BW's (Pettis & the Gooch are both flyweights fighting above their true weight class), I don't know how he'd do in the stand-up if he had to fight someone taller, faster, with more layered and diverse striking then him.

If he could impose his takedowns and grappling obviously it's his fight, but what makes his game more dynamic or diverse than Aljo? He's a better submission hunter and slightly more confident on the feet, but doesn't really have the movement or kicking game of Aljo.

I definitely would like to see that fight though (knowing I'll never get to see it lol).

I personally believe that Patchy Mix is the superior fighter over Sean O'Malley. Sean is good at what he does, but he is pretty one dimensional. He has good stand-up and takedown defense and thats about it. Patchy Mix primarily a grappler but also can pull this out of his sleeve...
patchy-mix-raufeon-stots.gif

58324587a135472b96c4bb9d871479a9

Patchy's best 3 wins over Pettis, Stots, and Horiguchi are objectively better than Sean's best 3 wins (Aljo, Petr robbery, and Almeida who retired after fighting Sean.

Patchy has only lost 1 fight, a decision to Juan Archuleta, where as Sean got KO'd by Chito. Most of their wins are against cans, but Patchy fought better fighters apart from Sean vs Aljo.

13464597_web1_copy_MMA-UFC248-MAR06-20hf_004.jpg

Face of the UFC LMAO
He wasn’t KO’d by Chito. It was a TKO after his leg was injured. Quite a big difference, but when trashing a fighter I can understand why you would conflate the 2.

Patchy is a very good fighter who I would love to see in the UFC. I'm not sure he could handle Sean's movement and would avoid a counter shot, but if he could, his grappling is good enough to beat him. Odds of us ever seeing this fight? Minimal, unfortunately.

O’Malley is the weakest champion in the history of the division, dudes one dimensional. We all know he got the push with that Dana White privilege.

Mix would straight up mix him.

<JonesLaugh>

He wasn’t KO’d by Chito. It was a TKO after his leg was injured. Quite a big difference, but when trashing a fighter I can understand why you would conflate the 2.
You are just parroting what O'Malley said as a way to cope with him getting his shit kicked in.

How did his leg get injured? Because Chito fucking kicked him. Sean was done, the ref saved him from going completely unconscious.

Not going to get into semantics with you. Sean got stopped with strikes and that is a knockout. Was it a 1 punch out cold KO? No, but no one said it was.

You make it out to be like Sean stepped on a banana peel and broke his neck.

Pointing out that your boy got KO'd isn't fighter bashing you fucking snowflake.

Very likely

Flyweight Horiguchi > Pantoja?

Bantamweight Patchy > OMalley?

Featherweight McKee, Parnasse, Bibert Tumenov, Islam Omarov, Timur Khizriev > Topuria?

Lightweight Usman N., Shabliy, Eduard Vartanyan > most of the UFC top 10?

Middleweight Eblen > Dricus

Light Heavyweight Nemkov > Poatan

i 100% agree. pat is the best bm right now.

You are just parroting what O'Malley said as a way to cope with him getting his shit kicked in.

How did his leg get injured? Because Chito fucking kicked him. Sean was done, the ref saved him from going completely unconscious.

Not going to get into semantics with you. Sean got stopped with strikes and that is a knockout. Was it a 1 punch out cold KO? No, but no one said it was.

You make it out to be like Sean stepped on a banana peel and broke his neck.

Pointing out that your boy got KO'd isn't fighter bashing you fucking snowflake.
Learn what the difference between a KO and TKO is before making yourself look foolish.
Where did I say anything but the objective truth? O’Malley had his leg injured and that led to a GnP TKO. Work on your comprehension and anger issues.
The only thing Legendary about you is your incredibly low IQ.

Back