Okami = stronger than Silva? fibertypes, ESD, power training ratios

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is epic failure and takeahnase should choke on a dick. That is all.

NBA player 10 times 315. With good technique 400 is certainly possible. He packs a bulky 205 pounds. That's a double bodyweight squat for you. It says lifting greatly helped him. That was his second season and he is in the weight room with a double BW squat working on strength.

Did you even look at the weights he was using on any of the other lifts? A freaking joke I would be ashamed to put my name next to a program like that unless I was a 14 year old boy.

I'm just going to highlight just some of the more pathetic lifts.

Bench Press 3 sets, 10 reps, 160 lbs.
Lat Pull 3 sets, 10 reps, 140 lbs.
Curls 3 sets, 10 reps, 35 lbs.
Lat Raise 3 sets, 10 reps, 25 lbs.
Calf Raises 3 sets, 10 reps, 100 lbs.
Hack Squat 3 sets, 10 reps, 315 lbs.

And i'd bet that hack squat is on a machine...

Something tells me it wasn't this guys strength that got him into the NBA

This thread is just mental masturbation. Time for the kleenex :redface:

"Bench Press 3 sets, 10 reps, 160 lbs."
cleaves_workout1.jpg

Cleaves: "Physically I think I can match up with anybody, you know, bumping and banging because I've always stayed nice and fit. There's always room for improvement, but physically I'm ready to play."

Biancani: "We use less weight and more repetitions to keep him from getting too bulky.

We're talking about the arms here. You know they need to shoot balls through nets and messing with ones accuracy is bad. :rolleyes:

cleaves_workout2.jpg

We dun nee no stinkin freewayts. We jus tryna get tone so we looks gud in are tanc topz.

Oh how about this though:

Cleaves: "When I went to college, we really had to step it up. We had great weight programs at Michigan State. I think that's what helped me out."

Now let's see you. :rolleyes::icon_chee

"This kind of stuff can't be said enough in MMA forums."

Later on, some guys like Lusst, Standard, Devilson, Carnal and others will come to this thread.

Be careful, they really don't have a clue. I strongly encourage you to explain them what's going on, cause that kind of stuff can't be said enough in MMA forums"

Oh how about this though:

Cleaves: "When I went to college, we really had to step it up. We had great weight programs at Michigan State. I think that's what helped me out."

Now let's see you. :rolleyes::icon_chee

I guarantee you that when they say "Hack squat," they are talking about this:
lph1100-hack.jpg

Did you even look at the weights he was using on any of the other lifts? A freaking joke I would be ashamed to put my name next to a program like that unless I was a 14 year old boy.

I'm just going to highlight just some of the more pathetic lifts.

Bench Press 3 sets, 10 reps, 160 lbs.
Lat Pull 3 sets, 10 reps, 140 lbs.
Curls 3 sets, 10 reps, 35 lbs.
Lat Raise 3 sets, 10 reps, 25 lbs.

You can't figure out why he is not using real weights here? Are you that retarded?

Calf Raises 3 sets, 10 reps, 100 lbs.

Yeah basketball players need lots of calf work. It's not like they use them a lot in their sport.
:rolleyes:

And i'd bet that hack squat is on a machine...

Hack squat in a machine, lol. The number is impressive and you couldn't do it, so it's definitely a machine? Keep telling yourself there is no relation between the speed ballers display and the power they have buddy. 1rm lifts are everything. :rolleyes:

Something tells me it wasn't this guys strength that got him into the NBA

This thread is just mental masturbation. Time for the kleenex :redface:

So can you come up with any real points or is stupidity all you want to display today?

Since you are keeping this up, I will continue with the pictars.

"This kind of stuff can't be said enough in MMA forums."

Later on, some guys like Lusst, Standard, Devilson, Carnal and others will come to this thread.

Be careful, they really don't have a clue. I strongly encourage you to explain them what's going on, cause that kind of stuff can't be said enough in MMA forums"

Uh oh. Thanks for the warning. :icon_chee

Since you are keeping this up, I will continue with the pictars.

God can you be an idiot elsewhere pls? You don't have to read. I can't help when you post and then realize, omg, I said some dumb shit there and got owned thoroughly. Live with it or at least try and twist what you said into something making you look better like a good troll would. :D

I guarantee you that when they say "Hack squat," they are talking about this:
lph1100-hack.jpg

I can almost bet they don't. The real thing has much better correlation to the vertical then a back squat. I doubt this machine does. The NBA trainers are not idiots brother, they are at the top of the heap and know exactly what they are doing.

God can you be an idiot elsewhere pls? You don't have to read. I can't help when you post and then realize, omg, I said some dumb shit there and got owned thoroughly. Live with it or at least try and twist what you said into something making you look better like a good troll would. :D

lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back