Okami = stronger than Silva? fibertypes, ESD, power training ratios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard or Lusst, etc. someone ban this guy for trolling.

Dumbass - I'm the 34 year old man with the beard.

I bet that's your brother or simply the strongest lifter you guys know. Who else can vouch for you dudes huh?

GM smart move attacking enright...perhaps u may want to at the very least read his fucking training log...

GM smart move attacking enright...perhaps u may want to at the very least read his fucking training log...

You better be careful, DEVILsSON, Gotti McCarran is an Off Topic and War Room veteran.

Technique is no substitute for speed, strength and endurance in any sport.

You are a dumb fuck. You are the guy who reads a whole bunch of research and suddenly thinks he knows everything about sports training and performance, but remains a pencil necked dweeb who hasn't touched a meaningful weight or achieved anything athletic in their entire lives. You know nothing about sports training, you know nothing about strength training, and are probably going to be banned.

I bet that's your brother or simply the strongest lifter you guys know. Who else can vouch for you dudes huh?

I can dumbass. It's him in the video.

Who the FUCK are you to wander in here, one fucking day, and spout off advice to this and that, call people liars, when you don't know the first fucking thing about whats going on in here?

are you that stupid, or just a troll??

I've been on this board for well over a year. Every other regular on this board knows that is me. I have log with over 1200+ in it. I have met several other regulars in person.

If you continue to attack my integrity as a lifter, I'll PM a mod and personally ask for you to be banned

Gotti only thing that is obvious is that you come here trolling with a novel.....though nothing new....last week another troll posted a novel about his stupidity in the gym.....lots of work but end result will be the same if this continues...

also perhaps you may want to make more than 1 initial post/thread in this forum before you write a novel and start attacking regulars about what seems real or fake....

I've made many posts here before brother. Different username though.

You telling me you can't see the suit in those videos? Why wear cloth on top? I'll tell you why, because you are trying to fool people. Then I can't see the weights right and the guy deliberately films the ground and shit, too. It would have been super easy to keep the cam in the right position. If someone has videos as proof like that it is looking real dim. Honestly I did not come here to make fun of them and neither did I start this shit, he did with his 20 fail pictures nor did I talk down on an NBA guy. I also didn't post videos like that, but I happend to know how weight moves and the first video shows shit, that isn't possible due to inertia with a 545 pound bar. Those are lies and you can't see that? Even if he lifted 600 I wouldn't care, but those videos are fake as shit.

I've been on this board for well over a year. Every other regular on this board knows that is me. I have log with over 1200+ in it. I have met several other regulars in person.

If you continue to attack my integrity as a lifter, I'll PM a mod and personally ask for you to be banned

Aww, lets kick him around a bit first- Bamas been hiding from us, we need an angsty n00b

You are a dumb fuck. You are the guy who reads a whole bunch of research and suddenly thinks he knows everything about sports training and performance, but remains a pencil necked dweeb who hasn't touched a meaningful weight or achieved anything athletic in their entire lives. You know nothing about sports training, you know nothing about strength training, and are probably going to be banned.

You're wrong. I powerlifted myself for 2 years almost. I call a WPC powerlifting world champion my friend and I know more then all of you put together most definitely.

Here is an interview I did with Dirty Harry. Another powerlifting champion I know.

http://www.ironsport.de/forum/search.php?mode=results

23andbeginner. Search for that user on here. You'll find I been in here a couple of times before. :icon_chee

Now if you all say that's him in the videos I'll believe you, but the other kid opened a can of worms with his videos. that's not my fault he hides a suit under there and films from angles you can't see shit from and then spouts of numbers. If you want to believe that that's fine with me, I don't though and calling for a ban, because I don't believe him is a PUSSY MOVE.

I've made many posts here before brother. Different username though.

You telling me you can't see the suit in those videos? Why wear cloth on top? I'll tell you why, because you are trying to fool people. Then I can't see the weights right and the guy deliberately films the ground and shit, too. It would have been super easy to keep the cam in the right position. If someone has videos as proof like that it is looking real dim. Honestly I did not come here to make fun of them and neither did I start this shit, he did with his 20 fail pictures nor did I talk down on an NBA guy. I also didn't post videos like that, but I happend to know how weight moves and the first video shows shit, that isn't possible due to inertia with a 545 pound bar. Those are lies and you can't see that? Even if he lifted 600 I wouldn't care, but those videos are fake as shit.

Why would I spend $200 on a squat suit when that money could be spent paying for 100 different sex acts with your mother? That's just silly.

Is this PhxJudo or something? It's been awhile since someone quite this dumb tried to act like they know something.

You're wrong. I powerlifted myself for 2 years almost. I call a WPC powerlifting world champion my friend and I know more then all of you put together most definitely.

Here is an interview I did with Dirty Harry. Another powerlifting champion I know.

http://www.ironsport.de/forum/search.php?mode=results

23andbeginner. Search for that user on here. You'll find I been in here a couple of times before. :icon_chee

Now if you all say that's him in the videos I'll believe you, but the other kid opened a can of worms with his videos. that's not my fault he hides a suit under there and films from angles you can't see shit from and then spouts of numbers. If you want to believe that that's fine with me, I don't though and calling for a ban, because I don't believe him is a PUSSY MOVE.

Just wanted to make sure to quote your post where you talk about being banned and coming back with a new user name.

Anyone want to take bets on the over/under timing of the ban and threadlock?

Is this PhxJudo or something? It's been awhile since someone quite this dumb tried to act like they know something.

Actually it might.

Can a mod do an IP search and then ban this troll?

I don't give a shit. Nobody is gonna ban me. I didn't know if it was really you. the other guy. Have you REALLY MET THAT GUY? You are gonna vouch for his numbers, because you know him? 545 pounds is accurate? Don't bs me here for you like the dude. I know you can see the suit under the cloths. Why did he do that and why should I believe he isn't faking anything else.

Be honest here- Are you gonna say this kid lifts 545 pounds now, 'cause I will ask for a video confirmation on which I need to see a guy without a suit pulling 500+ pounds (the weight visible not this bullshit) if you don't vouch for him.

I ain't about to start shit, but if you can't see that he pulled some faul shit first and then posts these videos showing NOTHING WHATSOEVER as proof for his claim that basketball players don't need strength and none of them have a 2 time BW squat etc. when I can give you links of NBA coaches disputing his claims. What's wrong with you guys. Why the hostility. Did he post those 20 pics for no reason whatsoever and then whipped his virtual dick out or did I do that shit?

bla bla bla NBA stuff bla bla bla
See.... when you say this stuff to me you *are* talking to someone who is 6'8", who has dealt with all the problems that that brings to getting a decent squat, who has competed in athletics at a collegiate level, who has dealt with plenty of collegiate level strength & conditioning coaches.

Sometimes I think Chase T goes a bit overboard, but really....

Anyone want to take bets on the over/under timing of the ban and threadlock?

*watches Gotti thru the Plexiglass*

Won't be long. Too many are screaming for his head now. Too bad.

Oh well, there'll be another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back