Ok hold on....they didn't even bother saying goodbye to Goldie last night?

Look at the bright side fellas, they sent him off with more cheddar than any other company on the globe would have.

Didn't see the whole broadcast, disappointing to hear there was nothing said, thought Rogan would throw in a quick comment even if the producers didn't want to set aside any time for an on-air send off.

Maybe nobody there, Rogan included liked, the guy, and he just had some compromising photos of the Fertita bros that kept him in the role for so long...

I wasn't expecting a montage or anything, but I did think Rogan would mention it offhand at some point. Did seem odd that he never did.

You know I havn't kept up that much in a while but it's hard to imagine UFC without Goldberg dropping those pearls of wisdom

Calling Jason "Gizzard" Gillians style "Gizz-Jitsu" as "GizItzshue" was an early fave of mine

I kinda feel bad for Goldberg. No send off and no online protest coming to his aid to keep him. I mean he wasn't very good but he was a big part of the production and feel of the UFC and that counts for something.

Not surprising, Rogan has low key shitted on Goldie for years. Also not surprising that the new owners would want to avoid giving promo to a guy they just fired.

Look at how the UFC threw GSP under the bus when he announced his retirement, they even took his belt away while he was in the shower.

Business is cut throat, everyone is replaceable, Rogan and Dana are next, and they won't get tributes or on air send offs either.

When a merger/acquisition happens they normally keep the old teams in place for a few months while they build the gallows.

Take this as a reminder that you should be continually shopping your resume online even if you are employed, because the owner of the company you are working for is continually shopping for a cheaper version of you, even if you golfed with him one Saturday.

I'll miss him. If he is actually done, it isn't right that he wasn't given a proper send off.

Sad... Goldie was always a good team player and made Rogan look good. Can't say the same for Rogan. Well I for sure will miss him.

I just can't believe he put in as many years as he has without one word of recognition.

He's all we've known really.

People are shocked billion dollar corporations act like scumbags

Hold on I'm cleaning up a toxic waste spill from one of them as we speak

The new owners are like the worst it gets, this is not surprising at all that they did him dirty. Will miss him for sure.

I admittedly never did like Goldberg. My favorite drinking rule was "If Goldberg says something incredibly stupid or wrong and gets IMMEDIATELY corrected by Rogan; drink"

But dammit, he was apart of this for so long and our dumbass if nothing else, he deserved recognition for that at the least and a proper send off and thanks

I was waiting for something and when they were sitting taking at the end I thought they'd at least give him 30 seconds to say it's been real now I'm moving on... Waited and nothing came.

He was an idiot, but goddamnit he was OUR idiot.

He deserved something. But more than that, WE deserved something to be done for him. We are UFC fans and he was an integral part of the UFC.

In conclusion, fuck you UFC.

He was an idiot, but goddamnit he was OUR idiot.

He deserved something. But more than that, WE deserved something to be done for him. We are UFC fans and he was an integral part of the UFC.

In conclusion, fuck you UFC.
That made me lol

Back