Ok hold on....they didn't even bother saying goodbye to Goldie last night?

Thank god they didn't, no EMO crap please, who wants to watch DAT shit.

You're another pussy afraid to say what he actually means.

Just say you don't like Jews or whatever antisemetic bs you believe. You're a pussy even behind a keyboard.
Its obvious what I mean to anyone smarter than a shit sandwich.

As I said, name one reason he should have that job. Still waiting.

Goldie is a legend (a bit of a goof, but he's our goof) & one of the "faces" of the UFC. He and Joe are much more important than those useless plastic ring girls they still keep around for whatever reason.

I'm not surprised they got rid of him without a word though, remember Burt Watson? Mike probably said something he shouldn't have.

^ I kinda felt right there that they were trying to get rid of him. Joe is also gone before the end of the year I'm thinking

maybe goldberg didn't want a public, "goodbye". he could be embarrassed enough about being let go, so maybe he didn't want to illuminate that.

Halfway dead
No respect, and handcuffed to the bed
Then I begin the ass kissin'
Just to get replaced by an mmathmetician

Don't worry Joe, his replacement will be ((virtually identical))

PHOTO-Glazer-HS-727x727.dammresize.360.360.high.44.jpg

rome__hs.jpg

jon-anik.jpg

ariel-helwani.jpg

I was amazed and I'm definitely not a GOLDIE fan.

You think after 20 years of work they'd give him a 60-second send-off at the end of the show, have Joe thank him and play a short clip of some of his best moments or something.

Fucking heartless shit, but that's the world we live in.

No it's not.. The world is the same as ever. We make it. Small changes could change it.

I was expecting a little something from Rogan. They've worked together so many years. But nope.

no cheesie collage video?

No joe rogan stops the show for 30 seconds and turns to goldie to give him his 2 seconds?

Na?!?!

Hey I won't miss the guy either but you have to admit that's awful fucked up.

I just lost a little respect for humanity. Goldie deserved to be said goodbye to.
For fucking real I was wondering about that, the guy has been calling ALL the biggest fight in the UFC for the majority of their existence, couldn't even give the man a few seconds of respect between the fights?

He made some errors over the years but I would like to see how many people could do what he does for that long and not make some errors....overall I liked Goldberg just fine he was better than the Florians Anik and other guys they have call fights

Really takes the UFC down a peg, not Goldie. Although, if he was hopped up on pills when he did his NFL thing, he created his own mess, to say the least. But yes, 20 years gets acknowledgement in a real mans world. We need to get back to that.

He's lucky to have even been employed this long or at all. Take his parking permit back, give him a fruit basket and kick his ass out the door.

no cheesie collage video?

No joe rogan stops the show for 30 seconds and turns to goldie to give him his 2 seconds?

Na?!?!

Hey I won't miss the guy either but you have to admit that's awful fucked up.

I just lost a little respect for humanity. Goldie deserved to be said goodbye to.
It reminds me of:
IMG_2832.JPG

"Amanda Nunes... Disposed of Ronda Rousey.". - Goldie. He got the last word in. You know that comment pissed Bald father off
I'm imagining they had a VT set up to send him up then he said that and Dana just going red and deleting it
dana-white-ufc-mad.jpg

What did you guys expect they were going to do for him? Wheel out a cake?

Back