Ok hold on....they didn't even bother saying goodbye to Goldie last night?

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
no cheesie collage video?

No joe rogan stops the show for 30 seconds and turns to goldie to give him his 2 seconds?

Na?!?!

Hey I won't miss the guy either but you have to admit that's awful fucked up.

How do you not have a few words ready for a guy who's been here for over a decade and a half and is someone who is all we know?

I just lost a little respect for humanity. Goldie deserved to be said goodbye to.

Last edited:
yeah they're really dumping him on his ass pretty hard. kinda makes you wonder if he might have said the wrong thing to the wrong person in the new company.

Kind of embarrassing for poor Goldberg. almost a laughing stock now

"After this fight, Ronda's vanishing will be on Mike Goldberg levels! Am I right Joe?"

Rogan: Why are you talking in 3rd person?

He burned the NFL bridge I wonder where he goes from here?
NBA developmental league?

I think I'm most disappointed in rogan the most. As outspoken as he is and how 'human' he claims to be....that was sort of 'cunty'

I was amazed and I'm definitely not a GOLDIE fan.

You think after 20 years of work they'd give him a 60-second send-off at the end of the show, have Joe thank him and play a short clip of some of his best moments or something.

Fucking heartless shit, but that's the world we live in.

Goldberg is the Michael Jordan of shitty MMA commenters.

((goldberg)) was incredibly lucky to ever have the job to begin with.

Name one reason that guy should've had that job other than his last name.

You're another pussy afraid to say what he actually means.

Just say you don't like Jews or whatever antisemetic bs you believe. You're a pussy even behind a keyboard.

Last edited:
WAR GOLDIE.

I was expecting a sendoff as well. Fuck them.

It is funny how quick to judge you are. You don't know what happens behind the scenes. It very well may be he did not wan't any attention on himself on this matter. You know, people are able to talk off camera.

Especially weird is that several of you go your way to make point that you are not a Goldie fan, but! Like you were looking for a subject to get butthurt.

Are we 100% positive he is done?

Fuck the McUFC and its casual disrespect for those who helped get them where they are

It makes me think if this is really his last event.

What in the fuck, they'll actually just drop him like a sack of shit?

I really REALLY figured that after the main event when they're doing the last breakdown of the night / before they cut to the post-show, that Joe would at least have said thanks / bye to Goldie. 2 damn seconds.

Honestly a bit disappointed nothing like that happened.

That's exactly how he got this job, in the beginning they were trying to hire the real Goldberg, but couldn't, so they got the next best thing

Because he's a staple.

People want to hear his voice for their fights.

The new company is retarded

What is this, some kind of alt-right gimmick account ? Supposed to be 3 sets of parentheses, btw

Back