Ok hold on....they didn't even bother saying goodbye to Goldie last night?

At the very end of the show when he was reading out the names of those responsible for putting the show together he got to a few names of people he likes and said something along the lines of ' I love you guys and no matter what, family is family and you're always going to be my family '.
Something along those lines anyway.

Its obvious what I mean to anyone smarter than a shit sandwich.

As I said, name one reason he should have that job. Still waiting.

Don't worry Joe, his replacement will be ((virtually identical))

PHOTO-Glazer-HS-727x727.dammresize.360.360.high.44.jpg

rome__hs.jpg

jon-anik.jpg

ariel-helwani.jpg

We get it, you hate Jews. You're still an inbred moron.

And apparently you're too stupid to be a good bigot. It's 3 parenthesis for the echoes.

I was really surprised they didn't bother to mention it at all. i wonder what the story is since it seems very unprofessional and cold to just replace him without a proper send off

He burned the NFL bridge I wonder where he goes from here?
NBA developmental league?
He's gonna go back to calling air races on espn LOL

Cant believe they got a guy who called fucking air races

Highschool football games are in his future

For YEARS Joe got away with saying "You can't stop the internet" after the piracy disclaimers. And clearly they just told him to cut it out. He wouldn't get fired for turning to Goldie and saying "Thanks, my friend. Goodbye." and shaking his hand.
Joe Rogan is a massive shill and with that as massive pussy tho, so him not saying 1 on air word of gratitude or farewell to someone who he worked with for a decade, and has spent thousands of hours with is a very predictable Rogan move

Yes Dana said 207 is his last event and he has someone lined up to replace him around July.

Dana said something about his "dream team" of commentating coming in July - which I believe is when Rogan's contract is up as well.

I work in radio and when someone's getting let go, we do not call attention to it happening and we do not usually mention the persons name again

It's different if they're retiring, they'll be celebrated but definitely not if they're fired or being let go. To most fans, you're just a voice and probably won't know much difference between you and the next guy.

The loyal company surprises us again!

Figured UFC wouldn't do anything. You don't have to like him but he's given like 4 years of his life to the UFC and got nothing

I thought I must have missed something as there's no way they wouldn't acknowledge it somehow........UFC is cold bro!

I didn't watch the PPV, but they really didn't? That sucks. We can all rip on him, but it's gonna be different without him

Sad, but I'm sure he's pretty set from 20 years of doing this shit.

I was waiting for them to play this at the end of the broadcast.

You see though....here's the thing.

Sure they are funny slip ups but the while video is a few minutes long. How much has this guy said in 20 years ?

Goldie made a ton of money in the UFC, no need to feel sorry for him. He's a semi household name which will be handy in retirement (getting restaurant bookings etc)

even though i wasn't a fan, Good on him and i wish him all the best

Back