Elections Official VP debate thread

Who is winning the debate

• Total voters
I didn't watch the whole debate, but from the clips I've seen they were both very cordial with each other. It looked to me they both were trying to be careful in not messing up. It's probably a wash (they cancelled each other out), no one dominated and it's pretty much not a factor to the whole overall picture of it all.
There was a thing on Kimmel of how many times they said they agreed with each other.

It's just the VP debates. Neither of them fucked up monumentally...just another Tuesday night TV.

There was a thing on Kimmel of how many times they said they agreed with each other.

It's just the VP debates. Neither of them fucked up monumentally...just another Tuesday night TV.

Exactly just for entertainment.

He throws his wife under the bus all the time because his voter base is racist .
I missed that. What did he do?

doughnut shop: He looked like an alien who hadn't been on earth for long.

Exactly just for entertainment.
Not sure I agree with that. I think there's been a lot of buzz about Vance since that debate, I think he may have helped win over some people on the fence. He certainly dispelled the ridiculous "Vance is weird" thing the press tried to run with. I think a lot of people may have been a little shocked at how weak Walz seemed too.

Not sure I agree with that. I think there's been a lot of buzz about Vance since that debate, I think he may have helped win over some people on the fence. He certainly dispelled the ridiculous "Vance is weird" thing the press tried to run with. I think a lot of people may have been a little shocked at how weak Walz seemed too.

We'll see.

@DoctorTaco

Tim Walz claim: Donald Trump’s Project 2025 will create a federal pregnancy registry​

“Their (Donald Trump and JD Vance’s) Project 2025 is going to have a registry of pregnancies.”

Project 2025 seeks to limit abortion access and calls for healthcare workers to report abortion pill complications using the FDA's Adverse Events Reporting System, but it doesn’t mention anything about a federal pregnancy tracking agency.

When asked during an April 12 Time magazine interview whether states should monitor women’s pregnancies to determine if they are in compliance with abortion laws, former President Donald Trump said states “might do that” but that it was a decision the states would be allowed to make themselves.

USA TODAY has previously debunked several similarclaims, including the incorrect labeling of this as Trump's plan.

Project 2025, a 900-page political playbook for the next Republican president, was created by the Heritage Foundation in collaboration with more than 100 conservative groups. Though the project involves numerous allies of former President Donald Trump and some of its proposals overlap with Trump’s policies, the project wasn’t created by Trump.

The former president previously attempted to distance himself from the project, saying in a July 5 Truth Social post, “I know nothing about Project 2025. ... I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal.”

The entire article is fair and fact-checks many inaccuracies by both Walz & Vance.

Even CNN is calling out Walz on it -

I didn't watch the whole debate, but from the clips I've seen they were both very cordial with each other. It looked to me they both were trying to be careful in not messing up. It's probably a wash (they cancelled each other out), no one dominated and it's pretty much not a factor to the whole overall picture of it all.

I previously mentioned I listened to the debate, and thought they both did well overall. I didn't watch it live to analyze how each were looking while they were answering questions, and how the other was looking while answering questions.

After seeing multiple clips of both Vance & Walz 'bad' moments, there's no question Walz had the absolute worst -

He looks panicked in this clip, and when initially listening to it I noticed he said 'look' twice before two different sentences which is a dead giveaway he was on the defensive, called himself a 'knucklehead,' and admitted he misspoke.

And later he was asked AGAIN about it, and he still can't give a decent answer.

You may think it was an even debate.
I may think it sounded like an even debate.
But listening to the MSM coverage from after the debate, they don't think Walz won it.

Either way, chances are this won't have a impact on the national or battleground polls that is measurable. But VP debates can effect momentum of the campaigns.

I previously mentioned I listened to the debate, and thought they both did well overall. I didn't watch it live to analyze how each were looking while they were answering questions, and how the other was looking while answering questions.

After seeing multiple clips of both Vance & Walz 'bad' moments, there's no question Walz had the absolute worst -

He looks panicked in this clip, and when initially listening to it I noticed he said 'look' twice before two different sentences which is a dead giveaway he was on the defensive, called himself a 'knucklehead,' and admitted he misspoke.

And later he was asked AGAIN about it, and he still can't give a decent answer.

You may think it was an even debate.
I may think it sounded like an even debate.
But listening to the MSM coverage from after the debate, they don't think Walz won it.

Either way, chances are this won't have a impact on the national or battleground polls that is measurable. But VP debates can effect momentum of the campaigns.

Those are valid points, thanks.

Thank you for confirming...

Not only can the left not meme, apparently they can't even identify memes when they're infront of their face.

OIP.O_ldhRhpbjkEWBM62Xm9IgHaIU

ufc-virtuaklly-identical.png

Last edited:
a libs of tiktok tweet? yeah that'll get 'em!

Coming from someone living in Kansas, you and @Mack Yancy should start a 'Wizard of Oz' club.

R.affd1bd00953baaec1473c93fbfbe0c1

"Pay no attention to the clip within the tweet, pay attention to who tweeted the clip, and don't actually watch the clip!"

Yeah, that seems to be a theme in the Warroom.

I've never seen a right-winger respond to a tweet by Cenk Uger when he tweets out a clip of a right-wing new source "Don't watch it! It was tweeted by that fat TYT guy!"

Coming from someone living in Kansas, you and @Mack Yancy should start a 'Wizard of Oz' club.

R.affd1bd00953baaec1473c93fbfbe0c1

"Pay no attention to the clip within the tweet, pay attention to who tweeted the clip, and don't actually watch the clip!"

Yeah, that seems to be a theme in the Warroom.

I've never seen a right-winger respond to a tweet by Cenk Uger when he tweets out a clip of a right-wing new source "Don't watch it! It was tweeted by that fat TYT guy!"

why would anybody watch a clip from libs of tiktok when it's all just chud propaganda and most of the actual content of the videos you post tweets of never even lines up with what they are describing it as in their tweets?

why would anybody watch a clip from libs of tiktok when it's all just chud propaganda and most of the actual content of the videos you post tweets of never even lines up with what they are describing it as in their tweets?

wow. what an intelligent retort. you really shut the whole argument down. do we have anymore jpg's or gif's to further the argument that you are not able to make?

hey man just because you enjoy being lied to and fed garbage by the same old talking heads doesn't mean that everybody else has to.

Back