Elections Official VP debate thread

Who is winning the debate

• Total voters
The pet eaters

do we have any names and faces to go along with any of these pet-eating illegal haitian migrants of yours over in springfield ohio yet or do we still gotta wait for donald trump to finish releasing his tax returns, concepts of a health care plan, and obama's real birth certificate while the election fraud fairy makes its grand reveal?

i mean i know that even jd vance told me that it was all just bullshit, but it's still real to me dammit!

Last edited:
do we have any names and faces to go along with any of these pet-eating illegal haitian migrants of yours over in springfield ohio yet or do we still gotta wait for donald trump to finish releasing his tax returns, concepts of a health care plan, and obama's real birth certificate while the election fraud fairy makes its grand reveal?

i mean i know that even jd vance told me that it was all just bullshit, but it's still real to me dammit!

that's not in springfield ohio, and that's a picture of a resident of columbus ohio carrying two dead geese after they got ran over by a car.

even your beloved new york post would tell you that.

it's still real to me dammit!

that's not in springfield ohio, and that's a picture of a resident carrying two dead geese after they got ran over by a car

it's still real to me dammit!

Wrong and wrong.

You're a liar and a fraud. Just accept that many people from many cultures eat cats and dogs. You act as if it is completely unbelievable that haitian immigrants could be capable of this. You think those Haitian immigrants think like you do and share your values which means you have a lack of intelligence.

Why don't you hitch a ride to Haiti with the illegals when Trump deports them. "Barbeque" wants to meet with you.

Wrong and wrong.

You're a liar and a fraud.

that's nice tell it to the new york post. even these people aren't buying your bullshit.

like seriously dude even your own rapist messiah's running mate came out on national television told you that it was all just bullshit he was peddling for attention. why are you still even trying to run with this nonsense, and posting a bunch of cockadoodle bullshit that's long been debunked? why not just take the L and move on? it wasn't the first time that you've been lied to, duped, and made to look like an idiot by these people, and it damn sure won't be the last.

that's nice tell it to the new york post. even these people aren't buying your bullshit.

like seriously dude even your own rapist messiah's running mate came out on national television told you that it was all just bullshit he was peddling for attention. why are you still even trying to run with this nonsense, and posting a bunch of cockadoodle bullshit that's long been debunked? why not just take the L and move on? it wasn't the first time that you've been lied to, duped, and made to look like an idiot by these people, and it damn sure won't be the last.

Barbeque says hi

Barbeque says hi

the barbeque in columbus ohio perhaps? the city where that picture you posted of that dude carrying two dead geese that were hit by a car was taken from?

it's still real to me dammit! ThEy'Re EaTiNg ThE dOgS!

Last edited:
i dont know, i haven't watched the video, and i don't care much for partisan hacks who sell shit sandwiches to their own base of uneducated, gullible, and easily manipulated simpletons either, but i asked you for cliffs and timestamps 3 straight times just to see if whatever video that chud propagandist was posting lined up with what she was tweeting, and all three times you have tucked your dick and clucked. and i've reached the conclusion that if i ask you again all i am going to hear is "cluck cluck cluck", so i'm just going to chalk it up as poppycock and have no other choice but to assume that you know just as much as everybody else knows that your shit is whack.

didn't watch lol. i'm so mad!

@idrankyourbeer is one of those posters that everyone reads his posts to feel so much smarter.

But remember everyone, keep working hard to pay your taxes so he receives his welfare check every month.

is it weird that I read your messages in Jim Lahey’s voice?
Funny to me to hear this comment from an American. There was a period way back when where I lived within walking distance of the trailer park the show is based upon and where the movie and first season were shot. It's wonderfully amazing to me the show became popular in the US after a very humble start.

Funny to me to hear this comment from an American. There was a period way back when where I lived within walking distance of the trailer park the show is based upon and where the movie and first season were shot. It's wonderfully amazing to me the show became popular in the US after a very humble start.

i know a couple people who can do the bubbles voice quite well. i can do some rickyisms when i'm drunk.

man i swear the only reason i never got into much trouble in my teenage years is because i'd just stay home on sunday nights to get stoned and watch the newest episode. and then that shit just blew up.

the barbeque in columbus ohio perhaps? the city where that picture you posted of that dude carrying two dead geese that were hit by a car was taken from?

it's still real to me dammit! ThEy'Re EaTiNg ThE dOgS!

Eating the dogs sounds crazy because it is. But you grew up in America. It's not crazy to people that come from countries where people are still eating people.

i know a couple people who can do the bubbles voice quite well. i can do some rickyisms when i'm drunk.

man i swear the only reason i never got into much trouble in my teenage years is because i'd just stay home on sunday nights to get stoned and watch the newest episode. and then that shit just blew up.
I never got in much trouble in my teens because I was raised Catholic and feared my father more than any policeman :p

A whole month on and woke people still haven't accepted that cat is a delicacy in Haiti, despite them all presenting themselves as experts on Haitian culture.

Eating the dogs sounds crazy because it is. But you grew up in America. It's not crazy to people that come from countries where people are still eating people.
April 2024 last Vegas man arrested ate the eye and ear of a man.

March 2024 California man arrested eating the leg of a man ran over by train.

Dec 2019 Michigan man arrested for killing and eating tentacles of another man.

August 2016 Florida man charged with killing a couple and eating thebmans face.

September 2014 man charge with kill his GF and eating parts of her body.

May 2012 Florida man charged with eating parts of another person face.

Might oughta check yourself. Americans seem to also still be eating other people.

Back