Elections Official VP debate thread

Who is winning the debate

• Total voters
I rarely watch movies, but the other day I watched The Platform on Netflix. Hadn't heard anything about it beforehand, just picked it randomly. There's some cannibalism and someone gets a shit right on their head. Overall, I recommend it.
The term “some cannibalism” made me lol. It’s just a funny way to describe something as awful as canibalism.

Reporter: “Was there a history of cannibalism within early Mayan culture, professor @Poon Goon ?”

@Poon Goon : “I mean, there was some cannibalism but not a lot.”
Anyways, movie sounds fun. Will watch

The only thing funnier than how badly Vance bodied Walz are the retards who are playing god-tier mental gymnastics to try and prove otherwise.

I mean come on I can admit Harris edged Trump in their debate but can't you just admit Walz lost?

The only thing funnier than how badly Vance bodied Walz are the retards who are playing god-tier mental gymnastics to try and prove otherwise.

I mean come on I can admit Harris edged Trump in their debate but can't you just admit Walz lost?
I think most people agreed it was a draw, quite why you're getting your knickers in a twist about it is amusing though.

walz lost the debate but kamala dog walked trump... she did not edge him out like you pretend.

Im not reading any of that.

Very few people actually read your posts.

We just don't quote the posts of yours we don't read and say we're not going to read them.

Keep believing those within your own echochamber, like whomever runs this twitter account.

walz lost the debate but kamala dog walked trump... she did not edge him out like you pretend.
Kamala sucked only marginally less than Trump did. And Kamala's lies weren't fact checked like Trumps were. Why is that?

Not only can the left not meme, apparently they can't even identify memes when they're infront of their face.

OIP.O_ldhRhpbjkEWBM62Xm9IgHaIU

Not only can the left not meme, apparently they can't even identify memes when they're infront of their face.

OIP.O_ldhRhpbjkEWBM62Xm9IgHaIU

that was supposed to be a a meme? yeah, one look at that chin really gives it away doesn't it? even with that other guy in your pic. virtually identical.

good lord. no wonder why right wing comedians don't exist.

Last edited:
that was supposed to be a a meme? yeah, one look at that chin really gives it away doesn't it? even with that other guy in your pic. virtually identical.

good lord. no wonder why right wing comedians don't exist.

Thank you for confirming...

apparently they can't even identify memes when they're infront of their face.

I think most people agreed it was a draw,
No one thought it was a draw other than people like you who actually know it was pretty one sided and are trying to save face. If it had been close, you'd be saying Walz dominated. The left saying it was a draw means Walz got wrecked. "Oh Vance wouldn't say Trump lost the election...." The straws.... we must grasp them.

No one thought it was a draw other than people like you who actually know it was pretty one sided and are trying to save face. If it had been close, you'd be saying Walz dominated. The left saying it was a draw means Walz got wrecked. "Oh Vance wouldn't say Trump lost the election...." The straws.... we must grasp them.
Oh bless your heart. I wasn't expecting a whitewash from either team and really it was never going to be what she did to Mango Molester. I was surprisingly impressed with Jeffrey Dahmer Vance not losing the plot and wasn't losing my shit about Walz being brilliant. It was a bit of a hurumph oh well let's move onto the election boring evening.

Anyone losing their shit either way's really strange.

I didn't watch the whole debate, but from the clips I've seen they were both very cordial with each other. It looked to me they both were trying to be careful in not messing up. It's probably a wash (they cancelled each other out), no one dominated and it's pretty much not a factor to the whole overall picture of it all.

Back