Official UFN 59 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I recall, Parke is a passive, pitter-patter puncher. Have to do more research on Tibau, but the over might be worth considering.

I will be betting on over 2.5 if the line is not worse than -200. This fight has decision written all over it.

NBA

going w the pelicans tonight. this will be the 3rd road game in four nights for the wizards. while i think they are a slightly more talented team, they are probably tired and cant wait to get back to playing at home. the last time these two teams played, the wizards pulled off a 3 point victory at home. i think a good home court team in the pelicans can win this game and cover the easy 2 points

Pelicans -2 for 1u

good luck, everyone!

Knowing nothing of NBA I just put $ 5 on the Pelicans at -133 because you make sense.
Said that, I wont be angry with you if they lose.

i'm thinking of taking conor to win by KO or TKO as part of my parlay

does anyone think there is realistically any chance of conor winning by sub or decision?

Eddie Alvarez out. Cowboy cerrone vs bendo announced!!

Lol Bendo is 2-0 vs Cerrone. I get that was an the Wec but that's just weird. I scored the first fight 49-46 bendo if I recall. Cerrone threatened with subs in the beginning but he didnt finish and was on his back the whole time.

Second fight was a quick finish.

This is gonna be a good fight though.

Lol Bendo is 2-0 vs Cerrone. I get that was an the Wec but that's just weird. I scored the first fight 49-46 bendo if I recall. Cerrone threatened with subs in the beginning but he didnt finish and was on his back the whole time.

What? is this for real?

Edit: quoted the wrong guy in my excitement, Bendo vs Cowboy? Ho-lee crap.

Anyone wanna take a crack at predicting the opening line?

Cowboy is a wild fuck. Wonder what these odds look like.. Cowboy with so much momentum and Bendo off that loss makes this interesting. How do you guys think the short notice impacts this? Does it hurt Bendo in prep?

1zl89qx.jpg

I personally think cerrone is confident as hell to take this fight on such short notice. I'd like to see him as a moderate dog but I highly doubt that happens

I personally think cerrone is confident as hell to take this fight on such short notice. I'd like to see him as a moderate dog but I highly doubt that happens

I think he comes in as a dog in the opening line. Don't see them making Bendo the dog.

I have a hunch im betting on cowboy but it'll depend on those odds. Got a hunch it'll favor Bendo more than most think

Prediction: bendo -135

I think they will overvalue the first 2 fights but we'll see

-115/-105 either fighter,

having said that, Cowboy ALL THE WAY. Whatever his odds are. Time to make some monayyyy

Interesting predictions. I think Bendo -135 is in the right direction, I'm thinking -150.

think you're all a bit off. Bendo -205 Cowboy +165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back