Official UFC 173 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha you and me both bro, the last card left me scratching my head big time. Still can't get over Wineland getting KO'd lol.

Was insane, but the minute the fight started you could tell it was going to be a lot closer then the odds made it seem.

Bellator 120 - Light Heavyweight 3 rounds - The Landers Center - Memphis, Tennessee - PPV
Sat 5/17 3001 Muhammed Lawal +230 o2

Chandler/Brooks odds were just released on 5Dimes. Chandler is unplayable at these odds even in a parlay imho. Does anyone like Brooks at +475?

8590.png

Goddamnit I missed Michael Page at -260 by seconds, still got him at -350 which I'm happy with. He's going to nuke Rainey. I bet he ends up as a huge favorite by fight night.

Wow, Brooks down to +350 already on 5Dimes. I jumped quickly as soon as I got the alert from BFO to check the line.

Goddamnit I missed Michael Page at -260 by seconds, still got him at -350 which I'm happy with. He's going to nuke Rainey. I bet he ends up as a huge favorite by fight night.

i was considering rainey at +250, you advise against it?

Fast line movement continues. Tito is up to +350 and the over 1

Oh man Shlemenko got hammered :icon_cry2

Opening odds / Current odds

795_o.png
795.png

i was considering rainey at +250, you advise against it?

If Rainey wasn't a pure striker I would consider betting him but I feel like he's tailor made to showcase Page. Rainey is fairly slow and plodding while Page is a ridiculously fast and accurate counter-striker ala Anderson Silva. I don't want to completely disregard Rainey's striking because he is pretty damn accurate himself, but I think Page is going to have a serious speed advantage.

I'd watch some tape on both and draw your own conclusions but if I were you I'd wait on betting Rainey if you're going to because I'd wager that he ends up in the +500 range.

Rainey's last 2 fights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6QN1uVVp-E (vs Andy Murad, shit quality and only shows the finish. Fight only lasted a minute)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNpxlYVhafY (vs Dhiego Lima)

Page's last 2 fights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfgRonYmLVo (vs Ramdan Mohamed)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1juez1CZdM (vs Ryan Sanders in Bellator)

Last edited:
If Rainey wasn't a pure striker I would consider betting him but I feel like he's tailor made to showcase Page. Rainey is fairly slow and plodding while Page is a ridiculously fast and accurate counter-striker ala Anderson Silva.

I'd watch some tape on both and draw your own conclusions but if I were you I'd wait on betting Rainey if you're going to because I'd wager that he ends up in the +500 range.

i know both pretty well. i thought rainey was a bit overhyped on his axs tv fights, and yea, he had a nice debut in bellator... but he's fairly competent overall.

paige there's only so much to watch. first time i saw him was the jumping roundhouse kick, heh, it's part of this HL:

but yea, i am considering rainey because i *think* he could get paige down. if it was purely striking, yea, +250 isn't even high enough

maybe i'll pass on it, or maybe i'll wait and stab rainey (small) at higher price

Hahaha you and me both bro, the last card left me scratching my head big time. Still can't get over Wineland getting KO'd lol.

Haha, actually i have learned from former mistakes and done REALLY well last event.Thats why i am looking for more underdogs :D.

yes, that's why i like the over

i think shlemenko stops tito late in 2nd or in 3rd, unless tito is totally shot

p.s.: i can't see my pending bets in 5d, anyone else having this issue?

I can see my one pending wager no problem.

i know both pretty well. i thought rainey was a bit overhyped on his axs tv fights, and yea, he had a nice debut in bellator... but he's fairly competent overall.

paige there's only so much to watch. first time i saw him was the jumping roundhouse kick, heh, it's part of this HL:

but yea, i am considering rainey because i *think* he could get paige down. if it was purely striking, yea, +250 isn't even high enough

maybe i'll pass on it, or maybe i'll wait and stab rainey (small) at higher price

Gotcha, I should've assumed you already knew both guys. I posted some videos of their recent fights in the first post I made just in case.

I will probably hedge just a tiny bit on Rainey once he gets up higher, up to +325 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back