Official UFC 173 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah nole will trade a LOT lower at some point, i'm going to be doing a lot of trading in the first set, but i will never count rafa out for the match.
i can see errani doing better than last time they met she should get a couple of games at least xD she has been playing pretty well tbh, clay suits her playing style. i remember their last match it was laughably one sided, and that was a GS final wasn't it?!! i'm just on serena outright, will green out when she trades even lower. should be easy money, unlike bellator....

I'm on Serena -6.5

Think she will go out and do what she does.

I haven't watched much Bellator, is Shlemenko usually a pretty good grappler? That shit was just silly coming from such a dominant champion

I haven't watched much Bellator, is Shlemenko usually a pretty good grappler? That shit was just silly coming from such a dominant champion

I honestly feel like people underestimate Tito's grappling in MMA...especially when he's fresh.

Watching schlemenko vs falcao highlight and you see what he does with his body shots... I don't know man getting subbed by Tito is pretty embarrassing. Especially for your champ

I honestly feel like people underestimate Tito's grappling in MMA...especially when he's fresh.

I felt this way after Tito almost caught Lyoto in that triangle. It just seems like Shlemenko accepted the position rather than try to at least pull his arm in close or try to scramble and turtle. He focused too much on that weak backwards half guard. I'm not sure if you can even credit the set up more than crediting Shlemenko for not really defending

Watching schlemenko vs falcao highlight and you see what he does with his body shots... I don't know man getting subbed by Tito is pretty embarrassing. Especially for your champ

Idk I feel MMAGoodfella is a cocky elitist (haha, just jokin') but his analysis was spot on, in that he's so much bigger than Alexander that'd he big brother him if it hit the mat and that's what happened. Also like I said Tito's MMA grappling is severely underrated, the man might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but the man knows how to grapple effectively. Hell Ryan Bader got subbed by Tito and he's still a top 10 UFC LHW.

Haha, wow Michael Page getting dogged hard on Twitter:

Yves Edwards says he's "a f***ing idiot dancing in the cage like a tool...no legit guy would lose to this f***"

Nik Lentz says "that dude is such a tool...joke of a fight"

Tennis
Finish the weekend off with a bang! Williams -6.5 + Djokervic +324 $150

I had a good Bellator event with Ortiz making the most of the profit but I could have had a great event if the Mo & Richman decisions went to them.

I had both as winners and Richman as a CLEAR winner. Really shitty judging if you ask me.

Yeah, that was an 'interesting' event.

I'm surprised how many people in the WW forum think Page and Brooks won. Pride scoring, possibly; but they clearly cleary lost imo. I thought Brooks had thrown it away in the last round.

Tito/Shlemenko to me looked dodgy as hell to me too. I know Tito's strong, but Shlemenko gave up position far too easily.

Only bet I had on this event was the u2.5 on the main event. I'd have been pissed if I'd have lost money on any of those 3 suspect fights.

This was the nail in the Bellator coffin. This was ELITE XC when Petruzelli said Shaw asked him to stand w/ Kimbo.

All the fights taking place on Indian Reservations

I never saw a fighter look at their boss and say ""I see you smiling & shit, you dick riding ass. Cut me then. You know I won that fight, Bjorn. Bitch ass".

That's nuts.

Don't you remember James Thompson after he 'lost' to Pudz? haha

Gotta say though - Maybe not a great event looking from a bettors perspective when you want everything above board and fair; but everyone's talking about the event and there are a lot of interesting permutations coming out of it. I don't think it was a bad night for Bellator at all tbh.

Yeah, that was an 'interesting' event.

I'm surprised how many people in the WW forum think Page and Brooks won. Pride scoring, possibly; but they clearly cleary lost imo. I thought Brooks had thrown it away in the last round.

Tito/Shlemenko to me looked dodgy as hell to me too. I know Tito's strong, but Shlemenko gave up position far too easily.

Only bet I had on this event was the u2.5 on the main event. I'd have been pissed if I'd have lost money on any of those 3 suspect fights.

Don't you remember James Thompson after he 'lost' to Pudz? haha

Gotta say though - Maybe not a great event looking from a bettors perspective when you want everything above board and fair; but everyone's talking about the event and there are a lot of interesting permutations coming out of it. I don't think it was a bad night for Bellator at all tbh.

The thing is now is that PPV's are decided on rampage and Tito.

2nd PPV was planned with chandler/Alvarez 3 and people would of bought it for that, you know have rampage not wanting to fight Newton and it reminds you of the situation strike force had with the HW division.

I'll wait and see how the buys went but I really think this was a bad event for them. MVP could be the key for them because he is the ultimate troll even though he seems very humble outside of the cage.

I fell fast asleep all I recall was kongo landing some leg kicks....

looks like missed plenty of bad judges decisions, don't worry bellator does not return for another 3 weeks we have next weekends ufc event and then 2 UFC events on the same day (Sat 31st may) I believe one of us said it is slightly overlapping the event, so back soon to our ufc !

NBA

What do u guys think about Heat+Spurs parlay? GoodFella u there?

The thing is now is that PPV's are decided on rampage and Tito.

2nd PPV was planned with chandler/Alvarez 3 and people would of bought it for that, you know have rampage not wanting to fight Newton and it reminds you of the situation strike force had with the HW division.

I'll wait and see how the buys went but I really think this was a bad event for them. MVP could be the key for them because he is the ultimate troll even though he seems very humble outside of the cage.

There is that; but then on the flipside - Tito won and he's a big commodity, Rampage won and he's their biggest star - So rightly or wrongly, they're gonna both sell fights and coud possibly fight each other like they were supposed to before.

Plus all of a sudden they have a new star at LW in Brooks. And if Brooks beats Alvarez they've got two top 10 LW's even with Eddie's departure.

Obviously Chandler winning would have been better for them, but I don't think it's the end of the world.

NBA

What do u guys think about Heat+Spurs parlay? GoodFella u there?

I think with heat/pacers series that pacers best chance of winning a game at home is the 1st one.

I'm on heat
heat -2.5 O181.5

But my confidence isn't major.

Game 1's this year have been pretty crazy if I believe

Just watched the Tito fight.
Russians are so fucking awful at BJJ, it's not even funny.
If you want to beat them, get on top.

Baseball

these bets look super good today, all ML, which usually remains steady:

Oakland to win in Cleveland (best)
Dodgers (Kershaw vs Arizona)
Colorado
Colorado under 10
Milwaukee + Yankees parlay = +220
LA Angels + Nationals parlay = +173

Bet one unit on each of these plays and you'll def make money, enjoy your Saturday's all!

Ty goodfellas for your soccer plays this morning

took Oakland ml, thanks for the tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back