Official UFC 173 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lawler's recent war with Hendricks gives him the confidence to win this fight. He has his eyes on the belt, Ellenberger is on his way out. If you like Ellenberger maybe live betting is the way to go?

5/13 plays

Was +$220 today (5/11)
I'm gonna update last weeks plays tom.

IPL cricket:
Chennai 75-50
Bangalore 80-50

ATP:
Novak/federer/Bautista/ferrer 100-57
Anderson/robredo 50-41
Gulbis 85-50
Cecchinato 40-50
Seppi 40-41

WTA:
Navarro/muguruza/Errani 100-75
Vinci 75-50
Giorgi 20-32

Soccer:
Italy: Siena over 2.5.. 65-50
Italy: Modena under 2.5.. 62-50

5/11 results (book-keeping/transparency)

5/11

ATP/WTA
Nadal/sharapova parlay 100-65
Kohlschriber over 22.5.. 62-50

Chardy 65-50
Isner/robredo parlay 50-54

Mlb:
Reds over. 8.. 60-50
Rays 70-50

Braves 85-50
Astros over. 8.5.. 57-50

Nba moneyline parlay:
Clips/wizards 50-51

Soccer:
Austria: strum Graz over 3.. 57-50
Austria: Salzburg -1.5.. 62-50
Belguim: genk +1.5.. 60-50
China: dalian aerbin under 2.5.. 62-50

Czech/England parlay: Sparta Prague/Liverpool/man city 100-93
England: Everton over 2.5.. 62-50
England:Tottenham -1..67-50
England: Cardiff city +1.5.. 70-50
England: Man U over 2.5..65-50
Denmark: midtjylland pk.. 65-50
German parlay: greuther/paderborn 100-64
Italy: sassuolo -1.... 46-40
Russia-Scotland parlay: CSKA/Celtic 100-61
Sweden parlay: AIK/malmo 100-71

Swiss: luzern -1..75-50

Cannot believe the Wizards lew that lead thus busting my parlay. Up what? 20 points?

Result 11-12-1
-$74

I think Lawler's recent war with Hendricks gives him the confidence to win this fight. He has his eyes on the belt, Ellenberger is on his way out. If you like Ellenberger maybe live betting is the way to go?

yea, likely going to be very small on jake prefight (only 0.5u at the +240 so far) -- i wanna see him wrestling before i invest anything substantial. i'll gladly take +150 if i see him wrestling and on top early, for example (even tho live betting has been hampered so much lately)

Barao/TJ u4.5 -155 looks like a steal to me. Just don't see it going that far.

Isn't that a reason to bet Jake then? everyone was saying the exact same thing for the Brown/Silva fight.

no... for that fight i was 100% on brown , i always thought erick was good on the offense but his defence lacks

imo jake does have the chance to ko lawler even though he is tough as nails , just as he has koed shield before (and shields chin aint no joke)

this is a fight i don't feel confident in a sure win for either side so in saying that i should put my money to use on other imo sure win bets

I know people think I'm crazy, but I really think Tito can win this fight. Alex is small MW, ffs, Alex is small WW for that matter, and he's going to be fighting a man who is a giant LHW and on fight night will likely out weigh him by 25-30 lbs. What's more, Alex isn't a big puncher, he's a guy who wins w/ volume, and Tito has a good chin. I think Tito can walk right through Alex's shots and bully him in the clinch and possible keep him on the mat. I don't think much of Tito these days, but if there was ever a winnable fight this is it.

I know people think I'm crazy, but I really think Tito can win this fight. Alex is small MW, ffs, Alex is small WW for that matter, and he's going to be fighting a man who is a giant LHW and on fight night will likely out weigh him by 25-30 lbs. What's more, Alex isn't a big puncher, he's a guy who wins w/ volume, and Tito has a good chin. I think Tito can walk right through Alex's shots and bully him in the clinch and possible keep him on the mat. I don't think much of Tito these days, but if there was ever a winnable fight this is it.

It seems feasible. What do you think Tito's line is going to be?

^^thats a bold prediction but I really think Tito is over the hill. Bellator is trying to hype him up before he finally retires. I won money on him against bader and was ecstatic but I just don't know if he has "it" anymore. Shlemenko is a great fighter and Tito is sub par at this point.

thats all the more reason to bet him at current odds.

yeah lol its common gambling sense. If someone offers you anything over %50 profit for a coinflip, Its in your interest to take the odds.

If Lawler Jake is a coinflip fight then you would be stupid not to take the plus odds.

And I don't think you are crazy Goodfella, Im a believer in Tito as well.

I don't think this fight would be made if they thought Shlemenko would lose. I think Shlemenko will hurt Tito at some point with body shots and win via TKO.

I'm not calling you crazy but

You fuckin crazy

MLB and bookmaker question
God diamondbacks give 2 homers in the 9th which is going to cost me. FML

How is bookmaker in livebetting on nba/MLB? I just want to do it so I don't need to call up because I live in Australia.

bringbacklife... are you a bettor? or just talkin fights? because your logic is not sound, as the other guys are explaining.

no such thing as "100% brown", 2:1 (or better) on a "50/50" fight is a *steal*... if i came up to you and said "i'm gonna flip a coin. if it's heads, you owe me $100, but if it's tails, i'll give you $200, deal?" you'd say yes, wouldn't you?

It seems feasible. What do you think Tito's line is going to be?

you've seen me predicting lines for fights for ages now, but i'm still *clueless* as to how this line will be set.

if tito's +300 or higher, maybe worth a stab? or just wait for tito DEC? (he's practically never gonna finish shlemenko).. but at what point does shlemenko lose value? -200? -150?

i have no idea what the line will be. zero.

you've seen me predicting lines for fights for ages now, but i'm still *clueless* as to how this line will be set.

if tito's +300 or higher, maybe worth a stab? or just wait for tito DEC? (he's practically never gonna finish shlemenko).. but at what point does shlemenko lose value? -200? -150?

i have no idea what the line will be. zero.

If I was playing Tito, I'd play him straight and maybe by decision for a smaller stake too. You didn't think Tito was going to submit Ryan Bader did you, lol?

There's still time for Tito to pull out.

Schlemenko via body shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back