Media Official Trailer for UFC 307: Pereira vs Rountree

UFC 307: Dumbest of the Dumb

PURCHASE NOW

Who are these Silver Lake clowns and wtf are they doing?

There’s absolutely nothing better than watching two jacked dudes that love to bang going at it. Drenched in sweat, gasping for air, and trying to impose their will on one another. Just giving every inch of themselves trying to get the finish.

Can’t wait.

Terrible card especially after Aljo got injured. Imo Aljo-Movsar was actually the most compelling fight

Now there's Wonderboy-Buckley and Aldo-Bautista which should be entertaining, but a good PPV should have good title fights/eliminators

Pereira-Khalil not great cause Khalil is unqualified, Pennington-Pena not great because it's WBW and I only know about WSW and WFLW

People complain about anything and it's not the optimal title defense but you just gotta hand it to Perreira for being so active. And he delivers as well!
nice-click-nice (1).gif

I mean I want Ank to get the shot but am not overly enthusiastic about his upcoming title run thats for sure. 1 fight a year and most likely pretty mid fights at best unless fighting brawlers or totally overmatched opposition.

I'm looking forward to this more than the Jamal Hill fight.

Roundtree is a scary dude

They need to show more of his fuck you-n-pound ground game, where he's stomping and kicking grounded opponents in the promo. Like watching a prison fight when he does that

Back