• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

R1: McComb
R2: tie
R3: Barboza, but kinda close after the initial Barboza flurry/

Mccomb up 3-0 in my books.
The optics look bad when he gets hit but he's sneaking a ton through and actually did a good job of punishing Barboza for trying to be too aggressive while being lazy with his entries.

Am I crazy or are boxing commentators always so outrageously blinded by their own ego?? "Mccomb has ugly technique, Barboza should loop a punch and end this" is pretty much the vibe I've been hearing.

IMG-6080.png

Ads I’m getting now

Disappointing that Garcia showed up so overweight and doesn't look like he's taking his career seriously. He's got a lot of talent and it looks like he's about to squander all of it.
I think it's going to be his last fight for a while. The man needs help and I hope he's going to get it.

Barboza is sorta a joke and a half here, idk. Whatever I guess

I think final prediction is Haney but I guess there is a chance of Ryan catching maybe

I love you Daddy Haney. You puttin in dat work!

- P Diddler

R1: McComb
R2: tie
R3: Barboza, but kinda close after the initial Barboza flurry/
R4: McComb (Barboza didn't throw as much and couldn't land much)
R5: McComb, but both guys threw less punches than previous rounds.

Barboza looks like he's running out of ideas on how to trap Mccomb.
Feels like he needs a major moment to get some steam for these upcoming rounds.

Body shots vs crisp 2 punch combinations
These last 2 rounds are close but it feels like the judges will be leaning towards what they prefer.

not sure what commentary is watching. mccomb isn't really doing anything. barboza isn't doing much either but i think he's in control overall.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how well Sean is boxing tonight. This would be a huge fucking win if he can last.

Barboza lacks the footwork to cut Mccomb off and he isn't feinting enough to make Mccomb freeze..... feels like unless Barboza goes wild and pressures like a mad man he's going to be getting out boxed worse as this goes on.

not sure what commentary is watching. mccomb isn't really doing anything. barboza isn't doing much either but i think he's in control overall.
You mean besides controlling the fight with his jab, outworking and landing the more effective punches?

Back