• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Davis vs. Martin 6/15 8PM ET (PBC on Prime PPV)

also not once have i heard "no haney didn't hold excessively" so you've entirely abandoned that talking point and resorted to whining per usual. you're right, your deity lomachenko and everyone who ever beat him are invincible. no way ryan garcia went in there and beat him within an inch of his life without some massive conspiracy

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

sorry not russian. ukrainian. is that better
No, it isn't better. I've picked against the top Ukrainian fighters as well: Haney over Loma, Joshua over Usyk (1st fight), Benavidez over Gvozdyk, and others.

As a matter of fact within just the last 30 days I've picked against two Ukrainians. Benavidez fought Gvozdyk yesterday and prior to that fight I also picked Navarrete over Berinchyk. See yourself out.

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s why you responded lol. Clown.
right because it takes so much effort to respond. in fact, i wiped sweat from my brow typing this sentence.
No, it isn't better. I've picked against the top Ukrainian fighters as well: Haney over Loma, Joshua over Usyk (1st fight), Benavidez over Gvozdyk, and others.

As a matter of fact within just the last 30 days I've picked against two Ukrainians. Benavidez fought Gvozdyk yesterday and prior to that fight I also picked Navarrete over Berinchyk. See yourself out.
you picked gvozdyk over beterbiev too <lmao>

right because it takes so much effort to respond. in fact, i wiped sweat from my brow typing this sentence.

you picked gvozdyk over beterbiev too <lmao>
Exactly. Which just disproved your point. I get my predictions right more often than not though. Check my record on here. As far as recent big fights are concerned I had Bud stopping Spence, Tank stopping your hero Ryan, and Usyk beating Fury.

Exactly. Which just disproved your point. I get my predictions right more often than not though. Check my record on here. As far as recent big fights are concerned I had Bud stopping Spence, Tank stopping your hero Ryan, and Usyk beating Fury.
lmfao i don't care. ryan is an instagram model/youtuber with not much of a career outside of trouncing haney. but to pretend he somehow only beat the dog shit out of haney because he was 3 pounds heavier or some kind of magical PED is asinine. haney just isn't as good as we thought he might be

probably not your first time given how much you've cried about ryan.

haney should have called off the fight if he didn't want to do it, he agreed to the 143-pound catchweight and suffered the consequences. 3 pounds isn't the reason haney got bludgeoned.
yes, let's conveniently leave out the part about cheating during the fight and getting popped for roids, lol.

everything is possible when we ignore reality!

Tank has been dwarfed by all his opponents at 135. He's the midget of the division. If he was a big LW, he wouldn't have demanded a 10-pound rehydration clause against Garcia.

Walk-around weight is misleading and not even close to a boxer's real weight. Broner balloons up to 200+ lbs between fights yet you don't see people urging him to fight Opetaia at CW.

There’s a real lack of knowledge on display here but it’s in too numerous a subject for me to try and attempt to dispel it.
So, that being the situation, I’ll just reiterate the original sentiment of my previous post, it is impossible for Gervonta Davis to get down to 127lbs without sacrificing permanently some limb or organ.

Curious. Thought Davis changed his name to a Muslim one. Abdul Wahid. Anyone know why he's still going by his original name?

It was a misguided attempt to solicit a spokesperson’s deal from A&Ws Fast Food restaurants

There’s a real lack of knowledge on display here but it’s in too numerous a subject for me to try and attempt to dispel it.
So, that being the situation, I’ll just reiterate the original sentiment of my previous post, it is impossible for Gervonta Davis to get down to 127lbs without sacrificing permanently some limb or organ.
That’s factually false. You just repeated yourself with nothing to back up your claim.

Tank could absolutely fight at 130 or 126 and has in fact fought at those weight classes.

lmfao i don't care. ryan is an instagram model/youtuber with not much of a career outside of trouncing haney. but to pretend he somehow only beat the dog shit out of haney because he was 3 pounds heavier or some kind of magical PED is asinine. haney just isn't as good as we thought he might be
You do realize that missing weight by that much is a lot. Right? Ryan literally weighed in as a welterweight. He was about halfway up to the 147 lbs limit. Then he failed multiple drug tests for nandrolone and ostarine but somehow he's only getting punished for the latter. There's also a video out there of him rehydrating using an IV which is banned. Why do you think Ryan did all of this stuff? Hint, it wasn't for fun. He must've needed the advantages. Meanwhile Haney made weight, passed all of his drug tests, and didn't use a banned IV to rehydrate (that we know of anyway).

Reminder for the super cool ones out there who think everyone who tries or invests themselves in a topic is a supreme dork: if you post on a sub forum, expect people interested in the topic to reply your posts

Its only took a quick check on boxrec dude to see that Tank fought Leo at his Leo's optimum weight, he defended his championship like 7 times there.

Yeah, no. You must’ve looked at the wrong thing cause Leo fought tank at SFW. Santa Cruz only had 2 fights at that weight, one being a vacant title the other one of them being the Tank fight. He only defended his belt at super bantam and FW.

Yeah, no. You must’ve looked at the wrong thing cause Leo fought tank at SFW. Santa Cruz only had 2 fights at that weight, one being a vacant title the other one of them being the Tank fight. He only defended his belt at super bantam and FW.
1719130203134.png
1719130248949.png1719130288405.png1719130344162.png

Yeah my bad, same title as super fworld feather but 5lb heavier

It's the wording that gets people due to WBA having super titles. All depends on whether super is before or after world in the sentence.

It's the wording that gets people due to WBA having super titles. All depends on whether super is before or after world in the sentence.

It’s ridiculous isn’t it? WBA Super World Super featherweight title! It feels like satire sometimes.

Back