Social Obama Taking His Final Vacation as POTUS

W. took 879 vacation days including the trips to the ranch. Obama was taken less than 250 including this current one. Cry about something else.

I want Obama to take a month long vacation so we don't see any more of his executive orders.

As opposed to all other presidents, who issued executive orders?

As opposed to all other presidents, who issued executive orders?
It's about damage control. Hoping Obama doesn't sneak in 10,000 more Islamic refugees, ban some other type of ammunition, free a couple hundred dangerous criminals, grant citizenship to a bunch of illegals, invite Ahmed to the White House again, appoint another Islamophilic, lesbian, marxist judge or something.

It's about damage control. Hoping Obama doesn't sneak in 10,000 more Islamic refugees, ban some other type of ammunition, free a couple hundred dangerous criminals, grant citizenship to a bunch of illegals, invite Ahmed to the White House again, appoint another Islamophilic, lesbian, marxist judge or something.

Oh so they're only bad when you disagree with them.

presvacationssocial.jpg

Well, I guess this is going to only add more credence to Bill being the first black president.

Last edited:
is he having merry Christmas or happy holidays?

Who doesn't take the last of their vacation on the way out the door?

Dumb fucks. That's who.

How much money has been spent on vacationing compared to Bush? I'm genuinely curious.

Do some basic research before you start a thread. It's not that hard.
Research? We have addressed the time George W. spent on his ranch in Texas or the time Reagan spent at his home in California logged as "vacation time."

Research wouldn't change the fact that Obama is off enjoying time in Hawaii with his family while Putin has allegedly gotten away with outing the DNC for cheating in our election.

It doesn't seem like an ideal time to draw his attention away from Russia after making so many threats. It's odd timing.

I don't get it with you guys. One moment, you're all freaking out because the Dems are going to start WW3 with Russia. The next moment, you're angry because he's taking time off when he should be dealing with the Russia issue, which most of you don't even think is an issue in the first place.

Is there anything this guy could do that wouldn't trigger you?

I don't get it with you guys. One moment, you're all freaking out because the Dems are going to start WW3 with Russia. The next moment, you're angry because he's taking time off when he should be dealing with the Russia issue, which most of you don't even think is an issue in the first place.

Is there anything this guy could do that wouldn't trigger you?
I was being facetious...

I know Obama's spent more than that because it was roughly $80 million over the summer. It's hard to find accurate numbers for Bush so far (plus I'm extremely lazy).
Yeah, $44 million was as of 2014. It's hard to believe Bush (or any other President) came close to spending as much on vacations as Obama.

Back