Social Obama Taking His Final Vacation as POTUS

Yes. The word treason specifically has been used by several CNN and MSNBC contributors. Conspiracy to do what? Collude? Conspiracy isn't a crime if you are not conspiring to do something criminal. If Cooper wasn't talking about treason, what the fuck was he talking about? And, what does Rachel Maddow mean when she says it's time to consider a "worst case scenario" in the Russia "collusion" allegations...

I will give you the answer. Maddow is very clearly accusing the President of treason in the above video. You are the one who has folded himself into a pretzel. You are intellectually very lazy.

You are the guy insisting there is nothing to see here, even after Flynn flipping and the special counsel not recommending charges for massive cooperation. Hmmmm, I wonder where there could be a conspiracy.........

It's cool, just remember these threads you create when the smoke clears, and you're blown the fuck out.

Yes. The word treason specifically has been used by several CNN and MSNBC contributors. Conspiracy to do what? Collude? Conspiracy isn't a crime if you are not conspiring to do something criminal. If Cooper wasn't talking about treason, what the fuck was he talking about? And, what does Rachel Maddow mean when she says it's time to consider a "worst case scenario" in the Russia "collusion" allegations...

I will give you the answer. Maddow is very clearly accusing the President of treason in the above video. You are the one who has folded himself into a pretzel. You are intellectually very lazy.

The terms "treason" and "Conspiracy to Defraud the United States" are not synonymous, even though the talking heads on the news mix things up, in addition to mixing them up with the term "collusion". Conspiracy to Defraud the United States" surrounding the 2016 election is what anyone in the US who conspired with Russia (who it has been established interfered in the 2016 election) would be charged with. I believe two unnamed Americans(may or may not be Stone and Corsi) were mentioned in documents Rosenstein released several months ago regarding conspiracy with Russia.

https://www.justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us

Flynn though, because Mueller was ready to have him sentenced, is probably not going to be testifying on anything having to do with a conspiracy case having to do with the 2016 election, or he would still be in limbo with Mueller, and not just with Judge Sullivan.... Mueller just asked for transcripts of Roger Stone's house intelligence committee testimony, and seems to be moving toward indicting Stone, after many months of appearing to be building a case against him. If Trump has any exposure on the conspiracy charges, it would seem that the Stone, Corsi, Manafort pathway is much more probable than anything having to do with Flynn, especially with Corsi acting guilty and bullshitting about getting information via divine intervention, Stone acting guilty and planning to plead the 5th, Manafort lying and losing his plea deal while feeding information to Trump's lawyers, and with Trump praising them all for not snitching, not ruling out pardons for any of them, and saying what great guys they all are and how terrible it is that the big bad FBI and Mueller team are being so mean to them.

“The mob takes the Fifth! If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Donald J. Trump, when it wasn't anything having to do with him.

You are the guy insisting there is nothing to see here, even after Flynn flipping and the special counsel not recommending charges for massive cooperation. Hmmmm, I wonder where there could be a conspiracy.........

Hmmm...treason?
<17>

It's cool, just remember these threads you create when the smoke clears, and you're blown the fuck out.
You mean like you just got "blown the fuck out" for trying cover for the media singing like birds about Trump administration treason? And, for trying to claim that "Conspiracy" in itself can be a crime regardless of whether or not the thing your are conspiring about is a crime? Like, if I conspire to go buy a taco at Taco Bell, and I'm caught, Robert Mueller can charge me for "conspiracy?" I am pretty sure the Liberals can't charge Republicans with conspiracy to buy a taco at taco bell (at least not yet).
Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

Last edited:
Hmmm...treason?
<17>

You mean like you just got "blown the fuck out" for trying cover for the media singing like birds about Trump administration treason? And, for trying to claim that "Conspiracy" in itself can be a crime regardless of whether or not the thing your are conspiring about is a crime? Like, if I conspire to go buy a taco at Taco Bell, and I'm caught, Robert Mueller can charge me for "conspiracy?" I am pretty sure the Liberals can't charge Republicans with conspiracy to buy a taco at taco bell (at least not yet).
Nicolas-Cage-Trying-to-hold-in-laughter.gif

You keep pretending as if they were going "Flynn's a traitor, it's certainly treason, guys, hang him!!" Laughable drivel. Flynn sang like a a songbird for lying to the FBI about an apparent host of crimes. Now, do people usually flip on each other like this if there is not a conspiracy of some kind?

This thread encapsulates the simple fact that Flynn was pinched, you guys pretended as if all he's done is lie to the FBI about perfectly legal stuff, and some as yet unseen bombshell will show it all to be a witch hunt.

FISA memos, the infamous 302s, the Nunes memo, the House Report, and on and on. You keep getting ass blasted, yet are so confident there's nothing to see here.

You keep pretending as if they were going "Flynn's a traitor, it's certainly treason, guys, hang him!!" Laughable drivel. Flynn sang like a a songbird for lying to the FBI about an apparent host of crimes. Now, do people usually flip on each other like this if there is not a conspiracy of some kind?

This thread encapsulates the simple fact that Flynn was pinched, you guys pretended as if all he's done is lie to the FBI about perfectly legal stuff, and some as yet unseen bombshell will show it all to be a witch hunt.

FISA memos, the infamous 302s, the Nunes memo, the House Report, and on and on. You keep getting ass blasted, yet are so confident there's nothing to see here.
Let's see what drops they can squeeze out of Flynn. I am willing to bet he doesn't have shit, and that is exactly the reason the judge had to keep prodding Flynn to delay his sentencing. Flynn's given them all he can, and Mueller is still desperate to get something on Trump. If Mueller had anything substantial on Trump, he wouldn't need further "cooperation" from Flynn. But, I guess we'll find out if you're right or not, "ass-blaster."
{<jordan}

If Mueller had anything substantial on Trump, he wouldn't need further "cooperation" from Flynn.
{<jordan}

This sentence is illustrative of the stupidity of your position. Tell me, do you see any other reason a special counsel would push for more cooperation from someone, other than grasping straws?

This sentence is illustrative of the stupidity of your position. Tell me, do you see any other reason a special counsel would push for more cooperation from someone, other than grasping straws?
You're not the best person to determine the "stupidity" of other people's posts. In Mueller's case, definitely not.

How many fucking vacations does this guy need to take on the tax payers dime? Isn't he supposed to be retaliating against Russia for exposing the DNC cheating? I guess he is taking a much-needed break from addressing that issue.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-final-hawaiian-vacation-president/story?id=44237561

lol this aged nicely.

quit bitchen, golf might have saved this country
This one too.

You're not the best person to determine the "stupidity" of other people's posts. In Mueller's case, definitely not.

Alan Dershowitz is a can. Not one of Yale’s finest, imo.

Yeah, I don't really care, at this point, what Alan "Lying to the FBI ain't a cri- Oh, Flynn admitted it in court?" Dershowitz, or Rudy Giuliani.

Back