Social Obama Taking His Final Vacation as POTUS

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How many fucking vacations does this guy need to take on the tax payers dime? Isn't he supposed to be retaliating against Russia for exposing the DNC cheating? I guess he is taking a much-needed break from addressing that issue.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-final-hawaiian-vacation-president/story?id=44237561

President Barack Obama is heading back to his home state of Hawaii for his final vacation as president.

Taking off Friday evening, the first family returns to the island Obama grew up on, Oahu, for 17 days, staying near the beach town of Kailua.

I want Obama to take a month long vacation so we don't see any more of his executive orders.

quit bitchen, golf might have saved this country

He still has a long way to go to reach W's and Reagan's levels.

He still has a long way to go to reach W's and Reagan's levels.
You're counting "working from home" as a vacation with Bush. He used his ranch in Texas as a second home and wasn't technically on vacation.

Last edited:
You're counting "working from home" as a vacation with Bush. He used his ranch in Texas as a second home wasn't technically on vacation.

If Obama labeled this trip as working from his home state of Hawaii, it wouldn't count as vacation?

Isn't he about to go on an extended vacation anyway?

Can't wait for the photos.
He's gonna skip out one night and he'll be in the papers next day, loosened tie, smoking blunts, bitches half naked.

I wish

"This Russian hack is of the utmost importance, and we need to get to the bottom of it before it's too late! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play some golf."

presvacationssocial.jpg

Relevant numbers if accurate. My understanding is that Bush used his ranch as a second home, and was not necessarily on vacation, though. So, I am unclear on how they are defining "vacation."

But, what about Russia? Isn't Obama supposed to be focused on a national intelligence crisis that exposed DNC cheating?

Relevant numbers if accurate. My understanding is that Bush used his ranch as a second home, and was not necessarily on vacation, though. So, I am unclear on how they are defining "vacation."

But, what about Russia? Isn't Obama supposed to be focused on a national intelligence crisis that exposed DNC cheating?

You really think the president takes vacations like the rest of us, ie. leave the company phone at home, totally unplug for a week and let eveyone else deal with the bullshit?

You really think the president takes vacations like the rest of us, ie. leave the company phone at home, totally unplug for a week and let eveyone else deal with the bullshit?
It doesn't seem like an ideal time to draw his attention away from Russia after making so many threats. It's odd timing.

What is Obama suppose to do? Spending 8 hours a day trying to guess Putin's gmail password? So that he earns his salary?

People are so salty about Obama I remember one guy made a thread complaining about his mother in law going with the family to Cuba.
If Obama could walk on water the people would complain he cant even swim.

Some advice to the TS get over the fact that you had a black president you still have your guns, still not a Muslim and have a white guy again. Its time to come back to reality.

What is Obama suppose to do? Spending 8 hours a day trying to guess Putin's gmail password? So that he earns his salary?

He threatened action against Russia and then went on vacation.

People are so salty about Obama I remember one guy made a thread complaining about his mother in law going with the family to Cuba.
If Obama could walk on water the people would complain he cant even swim.

Some advice to the TS get over the fact that you had a black president you still have your guns, still not a Muslim and have a white guy again. Its time to come back to reality.

Ahhh, I see. I only dislike Obama because he is black, right? It has nothing to do with the fact that he fucked up Health Care, didn't reduce the national debt as promised, and was an all around shitty President.

It doesn't seem like an ideal time to draw his attention away from Russia after making so many threats. It's odd timing.
Good point, I don't think anything important happened during any of the other presidencies.

Back