Social Obama Taking His Final Vacation as POTUS

He threatened action against Russia and then went on vacation.

So what is he suppose to do? Work out a possible retaliation? Do you know how cyber warfare works. It makes no difference whatsoever if Obama is in the white house or in Hawaii or wherever.
Also if we assume the US would retaliate why would Obama not go on vacation to give the impression to Putin everything is fine? Why give away you plan something by staying in the white house.

Your criticism just doesn't make any sense from a rational perspective.

Ahhh, I see. I only dislike Obama because he is black, right? It has nothing to do with the fact that he fucked up Health Care, didn't reduce the national debt as promised, and was an all around shitty President.

You might not in particular but that must be a big reason why so many people dislike him.
Do you hate Bush the same way? Because he was way worse.

presvacationssocial.jpg

End thread. Man you whiny bitches will cry about anything he does.

Good point, I don't think anything important happened during any of the other presidencies.
I don't believe Bush took a "vacation" in the midst of 9/11. I am pretty sure he was focused on the task at hand. Obama literally just declared he was going to take action against Russia and then hoped on a plane with his family headed to Hawaii. It makes you wonder how serious he is about the whole issue.

I don't believe Bush took a "vacation" in the midst of 9/11. I am pretty sure he was focused on the task at hand. Obama literally just declared he was going to take action against Russia and then hoped on a plane with his family headed to Hawaii. It makes you wonder how serious he is about the whole issue.

You are seriously deluding yourself if you think he isn't on the phone most of the day. There is never any real vacation from being president.

You might not in particular but that must be a big reason why so many people dislike him.

one of the many reasons I'm glad ol barry is gone in a bit .. can't criticize him because you must be racist if you do .. it's time to go barry

So what is he suppose to do? Work out a possible retaliation? Do you know how cyber warfare works. It makes no difference whatsoever if Obama is in the white house or in Hawaii or wherever.
Also if we assume the US would retaliate why would Obama not go on vacation to give the impression to Putin everything is fine? Why give away you plan something by staying in the white house.

Your criticism just doesn't make any sense from a rational perspective.
If he wanted to keep it on the down low, why did he publicize it in the media before going on vacation? Self-serving propaganda?

Do you hate Bush the same way? Because he was way worse.

I didn't like Bush either. He didn't stiff arm Congress on spending like he should have. He also didn't prioritize use of our military like he should have. I definitely don't think he is worse than Obama though.

If he wanted to keep it on the down low, why did he publicize it in the media before going on vacation? Self-serving propaganda?

I don't know why. My guess would be to give an official response?

I didn't like Bush either. He didn't stiff arm Congress on spending like he should have. He also didn't prioritize use of our military like he should have. I definitely don't think he is worse than Obama though.

You honestly don't think Bush was worse? I mean alone the war in Iraq he started. Besides of all the American lives lost. You have to consider how much it will cost the US in the coming decades taking care of all the wounded soldiers. He also tanked the economy. I can understand legit criticism on Obama there is certainly a case for that but him going on vacation is not one of them.
And it all doesn't come close to Bush. He was so bad he could barley give any support for his own Brother during the primary.

I don't know why. My guess would be to give an official response?

You honestly don't think Bush was worse? I mean alone the war in Iraq he started. Besides of all the American lives lost. You have to consider how much it will cost the US in the coming decades taking care of all the wounded soldiers. He also tanked the economy. I can understand legit criticism on Obama there is certainly a case for that but him going on vacation is not one of them.
And it all doesn't come close to Bush. He was so bad he could barley give any support for his own Brother during the primary.

I think George W. distancing himself from Jeb during the primaries was calculated. Also the reason Jeb's last name was left off of signs and stickers to market the campaign.

Last edited:

Not the biggest W Bush fan but counting the days he spent at his ranch (while he was working) shouldn't have been counted as vacation.

Obama somehow played 320+ rounds of gold as president.

Misleading chart is misleading

Conservative mental gymnastics at its finest. Bush's vacation days dont count because he was at home. I'm gonna take a week off work and tell my employer it's not a vacation because i stayed home.

Conservative mental gymnastics at its finest. Bush's vacation days dont count because he was at home. I'm gonna take a week off work and tell my employer it's not a vacation because i stayed home.
Have you ever held a job you could work remotely? I can remote directly into my computer on my desk at work and do all of the tasks on that computer that I could do if I was in the office.

Of all the things that Obama does or had done that I disagree with his vacations are not one of them.

As for the chart Bush and Reagan both took their vacations at their homes and conducted business while there.

Not a vacation. Training camp for retaliation against Putin

Hit the Rocky Music

giphy.gif

obama%20gym%203.gif

"This Russian hack is of the utmost importance, and we need to get to the bottom of it before it's too late! Now watch this drive."
Thought this would be a more all-encompassing assessment of the state of politicianing these days.

Typical war room peanut gallery thread.

That is why, I laugh everytime one of these pro Trumps posters(most on here have IP addresses located in Russia) whine about the treatment of Trump by the media.
Bunch of hypocritical sandy Vag's.

Back