• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Obama Taking His Final Vacation as POTUS

Her platform is public

https://pelosi.house.gov/news/press-releases/pelosi-statement-on-immigration-priorities

“Our House Democratic Majority will once again pass the Dream Act to end the uncertainty and fear inflicted on patriotic young men and women across the country. We will protect TPS recipients and those fleeing unimaginable violence. And we will hold the Trump Administration accountable for their inhuman policy of separating families, and the trauma and anguish they have inflicted on vulnerable children and families at our border.

“Of course, we will meet our responsibility to provide strong, smart border security that serves our country’s needs, is consistent with our values, and doesn’t squander billions of dollars on a border wall."

Again it's mainly status quo. Illegal immigration has been trending down for a decade and there is no need for a wall.

The wall is just virtue signaling to simpletons

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pewr...28/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u

The number of unauthorized immigrants living in the United States was lower in 2016 than at any time since 2004. This decline is due mainly to a large drop in the number of new unauthorized immigrants, especially Mexicans, coming into the country. The origin countries of unauthorized immigrants also shifted during that time, with the number from Mexico declining and the number rising from only one other region, Central America, according to the latest Pew Research Center estimates.

Here are five facts about the unauthorized immigrant population in the U.S.

FT_18.11.28_FactsIllegalImmigration_USunauthorizedimmigranttotal_new.png
1There were 10.7 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2016, representing 3.3% of the total U.S. population that year. The 2016 unauthorized immigrant total is a 13% decline from the peak of 12.2 million in 2007, when this group was 4% of the U.S. population.

2The number of Mexican unauthorized immigrants declined since 2007, but the total from other nations changed little. Mexicans made up half of all unauthorized immigrants in 2016, according to the Center’s estimate, compared with 57% in 2007. Their numbers (and share of the total) have been declining in recent years: There were 5.4 million Mexican unauthorized immigrants living in the U.S. in 2016, down from 6.9 million in 2007.

Want to know more about immigration to the U.S.?
Take your understanding to the next level with our short email mini-course.

Meanwhile, the total from other nations, 5.2 million in 2016, remained about the same as in 2007, when it was 5.3 million. The number of unauthorized immigrants has grown since 2007 only from one birth region: Central America, from 1.5 million that year to nearly 1.9 million in 2016. This growth was fueled mainly by immigrants from the Northern Triangle nations of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

The totals also went down over the 2007-2016 period from South America and the combined region of Europe plus Canada. The remaining regions (the Caribbean, Asia, Middle East-North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa and the rest of the world) did not change significantly in that time.

The U.S. civilian workforce includes 7.8 million unauthorized immigrants, representing a decline since 2007. Between 2007 and 2016, the number of unauthorized immigrant workers fell, as did their share of the total U.S. workforce over the same period. This group accounted for 4.8% of those in the U.S. who were working or were unemployed and looking for work. The number of unauthorized immigrant men in the prime working ages of 18 to 44 also declined, but not women.

Compared with their 4.8% share of the civilian workforce overall in 2016, unauthorized immigrants are overrepresented as a share of the workforce in farming occupations (24%) and construction occupations (15%). In all industries and occupations, though, they are outnumbered by U.S.-born workers.

4Six states account for 58% of unauthorized immigrants: California, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey and Illinois. But individual states have experienced different trends. From 2007 to 2016, the unauthorized immigrant population decreased in a dozen states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York and Oregon. In three states, the unauthorized immigrant population rose over the same period: Louisiana, Maryland and Massachusetts.

PH_2018.11.27_Unauthorized-Immigration-Estimate_0-07.png

5A rising share of unauthorized immigrants have lived in the U.S. for more than a decade. About two-thirds (66%) of unauthorized immigrant adults in 2016 had been in the U.S. more than 10 years, compared with 41% in 2007. A declining share of unauthorized immigrants have lived in the U.S. for less than five years – 18% of adults in 2016, compared with 30% in 2007. In 2016, unauthorized immigrant adults had lived in the U.S. for a median of 14.8 years, meaning that half had been in the country at least that long.

To learn more: Explore unauthorized immigrant population trends for states, birth countries and regions.

Note: This post was originally published on Nov. 18, 2014, and has been updated.

Everything you just posted is irrelevant. The only thing I need to hear her say is that a barrier along our southern border is "immoral," and that is all I need to distrust any garbage she throws up on a website. Her policy will change like the wind if it keeps her in power, and border security is clearly expendable.

Everything you just posted is irrelevant. The only thing I need to hear her say is that a barrier along our southern border is "immoral," and that is all I need to distrust any garbage she throws up on a website. Her policy will change like the wind if it keeps her in power, and border security is clearly expendable.

Yes I know platforms are irrelevant to you as are policies and actual peformance.

It's why you were crying about Obama's vacation days but dont care about Trump spending all morning watching Fox and more days on the gold course than any President ever.

You're just a rube who blindly cheers for his team.

Bow go ahead and post the horse shit video again because you have no substance

Yes I know platforms are irrelevant to you as are policies and actual peformance.

They certainly are if they don't really mean anything to the candidate and contradict the candidate's public statements...

It's why you were crying about Obama's vacation days but dont care about Trump spending all morning watching Fox and more days on the gold course than any President ever.

I was criticizing it based on the timing, and the fact that he had just prior issued threats indicating this imminent national emergency would be is his primary focus. All of it was odd timing.

You're just a rube who blindly cheers for his team.

You should look in the mirror.

Bow go ahead and post the horse shit video again because you have no substance
No substance? Look who's talking Mr. I copy and past statistics from the Democrat party platform like it has any bearing on the shit that actually comes out of these politicians mouths.

They certainly are if they don't really mean anything to the candidate and contradict the candidate's public statements...

I was criticizing it based on the timing, and the fact that he had just prior issued threats indicating this imminent national emergency would be is his primary focus. All of it was odd timing.

You should look in the mirror.

No substance? Look who's talking Mr. I copy and past statistics from the Democrat party platform like it has any bearing on the shit that actually comes out of these politicians mouths.

Lol dude I was a registered Republican up until this summer.

And pointed out that illegal immigration dropped under Obama's term along with Pelosi's platform.

Not everybody is a tribalistic cheerleader like you.

Keep up the fearmongering and the crying

Lol dude I was a registered Republican up until this summer.

I'll just have to take your word for it...

And pointed out that illegal immigration dropped under Obama's term along with Pelosi's platform.

That could be, but now they want to punish Americans for voting for Trump by opening up the flood gates. They will do whatever is politically expedient at the time. Obama was against gay marriage and two years later he supported it. Whatever it takes to maintain power.

Not everybody is a tribalistic cheerleader like you.

Keep up the fearmongering and the crying

Again, you should look in the mirror.

Last edited:

That could be, but now they want to punish Americans for voting for Trump by opening up the flood gates. They will do whatever is politically expedient at the time. Obama was against gay marriage and two years later he supported it. Whatever it takes to maintain power.

Are you seriously suggesting that the rise of illegal immigration under Trump is somehow due to the democrats punishing him? Insane if so.

Are you seriously suggesting that the rise of illegal immigration under Trump is somehow due to the democrats punishing him? Insane if so.
Of course I didn't suggest that. I clearly suggested that the changes in rhetoric (and ultimately policy) on the subject is a retaliation from Democrats. They are being as contrarian as possible.

Lol ok

If Mueller had "slam dunk" evidence of treason, we would have had indictments for said crime well inside of 2 years since they were surveilling Trump (and those around him) long before he was elected. CNN and MSNBC promised us treason charges 2 years ago. They had already convicted Trump of treason 2 years ago, so if it's so obvious then where is that evidence? The story about the billionaire spy who became President is a blatant and obvious farce.
What are you basing this off of? Your lack of prosecutorial expertise or just your distaste for the inevitable negative ending this will have for Don?

The elephant in the room aside from investigations ongoing that neither of us are privy too in detail is the fact that Trump piles lies on top of piles of lies. 6,000 lies in less than two years sounds like a misprint...nope. Based on everything we already know from the investigation, the obvious presence of corroborating evidence the SC has to back up Cohen's assertions about Russia links and the fact Trump can't stop tweeting "no collusion"...well, 6,000 lies.

What are you basing this off of? Your lack of prosecutorial expertise or just your distaste for the inevitable negative ending this will have for Don?

The elephant in the room aside from investigations ongoing that neither of us are privy too in detail is the fact that Trump piles lies on top of piles of lies. 6,000 lies in less than two years sounds like a misprint...nope. Based on everything we already know from the investigation, the obvious presence of corroborating evidence the SC has to back up Cohen's assertions about Russia links and the fact Trump can't stop tweeting "no collusion"...well, 6,000 lies.
Put up or shut up. Let's see that evidence.

Why don't you view Trump with that same skepticism? Vacations, or anything else aside, he lies and lies and lies...

Actually about that sure. Let's just hope the Russians aren't colluding with Mueller's investigation. :D
Yeah, Democrats will be the first ones to accuse Mueller of "colluding" and hang him if they don't get the results they want.

Yeah, Democrats will be the first ones to accuse Mueller of "colluding" and hang him if they don't get the results they want.
This guy didn't divest and refuses to release his tax returns. Don't be surprised if some type of corruption is uncovered.

As sure as your were sure that Trump wouldn't win a Presidential election?
I was 100% sure Trump would win. Bet you feel stupid.

Back to actual average human communication of substance, something your irrelevant and more than mildly idiotic tangent question strayed us from, are you saying things are looking up for the Trump's?

So the ends justify the means? You don't care what so long as your policies are pushed?
You really just moved the goal posts. You made a comparison. I was simply explaining why it wasn't an accurate comparison. I certainly don't care if Trump lies about his dick size.

Back