Social Obama Taking His Final Vacation as POTUS

Good grief Reagan. He sat on his ass for over 1/8 of his term.
It's an unreliable measure. He did spend time on his ranch in California, but that doesn't mean he was really vacationing all of that time and not working.

Findings of the treason CNN and MSNBC promised us? Fat chance. With all the surveillance, and more than two years of investigation, this has become an investigation for a crime rather than an investigation of a crime. They needed a really significant motive for launching an investigation with this kind of scope, and they are grasping for whatever they can get. It's all a scam.

Sigh, investigators were never going to find evidence in the dumpster behind Trump tower, something like this takes people involved in the conspiracy to flip and to provide evidence and information about what occurred behind the scenes, and that is what stage the investigation is in. On its face though, you have had Trump and his minions lying so, so, so, so many times (including to the FBI, to congress, and to the special counsel) about anything and everything related to Russia, which would be fucking retarded if they were not trying cover something up.

At this point we know that Trump had sleazeball criminals working at the heart of his campaign, we know that Trump fired Comey over the Russia thing, we know that he told the Russians that firing Comey relieved great pressure, that he pushed Sessions out over the Russia investigation, and that he needed to be talked back from the ledge of firing Mueller, and that he is dangling a pardon for Manafort, Corsi, and Stone (who hasn't even been interviewed yet despite clearly being referred to by Rosenstein when some Russians were indicted, letting us know that the investigation is far from over), which sure doesn't seem like Trump feels that investigators are "grasping for whatever they can get.":rolleyes:

I voted for Obama twice and I think he did an okay job. I don't like what he did in the middle east, but he inherited a fuck show and did keep a lot of our soldiers boots off the ground. The affordable care act was a disaster, and race relations seemed to worsen under his watch as well. He was definable better than Bush. Not a bad president, but not great either.

The Democrats kind of lost me though since they've gone full retard with identity politics and wanting to open borders. I voted for Trump and while he can be very unprofessional I think he's doing a decent job and so far I don't regret voting for him.
I don't think Democrats are for open borders. But people from all countries should be able to apply for visas and asylum. Muslim ban, shithole country ban, etc... is just wrong.

You're the one making yo standards where you complain about Obama's vacation but say Bush's vacations weren't really vacations.

Do you honestly think Trump has worked as hard or as many hours as Obama was working in his first 2 years?

How much time did Obama spend doing town halls to push ACA?

Has Trump done a single townhall to get support for the TCJA? How about the attempt to appeal the ACA?

By any objective measure Trump is the laziest and dumbest President in modern history

But that doesn't bother you
He likes rallies where they have "applaud" signs and put the minorities and women behind him to sell an image.

Sigh, investigators were never going to find evidence in the dumpster behind Trump tower, something like this takes people involved in the conspiracy to flip and to provide evidence and information about what occurred behind the scenes, and that is what stage the investigation is in. On its face though, you have had Trump and his minions lying so, so, so, so many times (including to the FBI, to congress, and to the special counsel) about anything and everything related to Russia, which would be fucking retarded if they were not trying cover something up.

At this point we know that Trump had sleazeball criminals working at the heart of his campaign, we know that Trump fired Comey over the Russia thing, we know that he told the Russians that firing Comey relieved great pressure, that he pushed Sessions out over the Russia investigation, and that he needed to be talked back from the ledge of firing Mueller, and that he is dangling a pardon for Manafort, Corsi, and Stone (who hasn't even been interviewed yet despite clearly being referred to by Rosenstein when some Russians were indicted, letting us know that the investigation is far from over), which sure doesn't seem like Trump feels that investigators are "grasping for whatever they can get.":rolleyes:

Before you can wire tap your political opponent's home and/or campaign offices, you need a direct source you have used before (so you know they are reliable). Steele wasn't the source. Steele was providing hearsay from other "Russians" that the FBI had not used in prior cases before and with whom they had no direct contact.

It's an unreliable measure. He did spend time on his ranch in California, but that doesn't mean he was really vacationing all of that time and not working.
It was hookers and tequila

There's a reason he doesn't post in the mega thread.

All the evidence would give him a seizure

Not during work hours.
Reagan set his own hours.

The communists feared him because he was unpredictable. He was unpredictable because he was a wild party animal. Conor McGregor would have OD’d trying to keep up with Reagan.

Indicted for what? Conspiring with Americans? One of those Russians was indicted because they were a government official that failed to register. That is not an indictment for conspiring with Americans to do...something...
That evidence won't be released until all the fish are on the hook, but it sure makes conspiracy much more likely than when this investigation first began, and people denied any interference at all. Consider Manafort played the exact same role for the Russian backed President of Ukraine and we now know there was interference.That Trump is the kind of guy that can't release his tax returns just makes it hard for me to imagine anyone defending him vigorously on this.

Last edited:
That evidence won't be released until all the fish are on the hook, but it sure makes conspiracy much more likely than when this investigation first began, and people denied any interference at all. Consider Manafort played the exact same role for the Russians backed President of Ukraine and we now know there was interference.That Trump is the kind of guy that can't release his tax returns just makes it hard for me to imagine anyone defending him vigorously on this.
Like you said, I guess we will find out.

I don't think Democrats are for open borders. But people from all countries should be able to apply for visas and asylum. Muslim ban, shithole country ban, etc... is just wrong.

I'm not against immigration and I do agree for people to apply for Visa's and asylum, but look what the left is doing in Canada and Europe. What pisses me off are people that think they are entitled to just walk across the border without taking the proper avenues. There are also a lot of people on the left that support this notion.

As an American I can't just go wherever the fuck I want in the world. Hell I can't even go to Canada, because I got an impaired driving back in 2007. Yet they won't bat an eye when taking in unvetted Muslim refuges.

I'm not against immigration and I do agree for people to apply for Visa's and asylum, but look what the left is doing in Canada and Europe. What pisses me off are people that think they are entitled to just walk across the border without taking the proper avenues. There are also a lot of people on the left that support this notion.

As an American I can't just go wherever the fuck I want in the world. Hell I can't even go to Canada, because I got an impaired driving back in 2007. Yet they won't bat an eye when taking in unvetted Muslim refuges.

Do you have a link for America taking unvetted Muslim refugees?

Are there any serious Democratic candidates pushing for European style immigration?

From what I've seen they are mostly status quo on immigration while looking for a pathway for citizenship in regards to DACA and immigrants that have been for a certain amount of time that haven't had brushes with American law enforcement

Do you have a link for America taking unvetted Muslim refugees?

Are there any serious Democratic candidates pushing for European style immigration?

From what I've seen they are mostly status quo on immigration while looking for a pathway for citizenship in regards to DACA and immigrants that have been for a certain amount of time that haven't had brushes with American law enforcement

When Nancy Pelosi says that a barrier along our southern border is "immoral," she is implying that we should not prevent unvetted immigration into our country. They should just come in. If you're not vetting the people coming through our southern border, then they can be anyone from anywhere.

When Nancy Pelosi says that a barrier along our southern border is "immoral," she is implying that we should not prevent unvetted immigration into our country. They should just come in. If you're not vetting the people coming through our southern border, then they can be anyone from anywhere.

Her platform is public

https://pelosi.house.gov/news/press-releases/pelosi-statement-on-immigration-priorities

“Our House Democratic Majority will once again pass the Dream Act to end the uncertainty and fear inflicted on patriotic young men and women across the country. We will protect TPS recipients and those fleeing unimaginable violence. And we will hold the Trump Administration accountable for their inhuman policy of separating families, and the trauma and anguish they have inflicted on vulnerable children and families at our border.

“Of course, we will meet our responsibility to provide strong, smart border security that serves our country’s needs, is consistent with our values, and doesn’t squander billions of dollars on a border wall."

Again it's mainly status quo. Illegal immigration has been trending down for a decade and there is no need for a wall.

The wall is just virtue signaling to simpletons

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pewr...28/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u

The number of unauthorized immigrants living in the United States was lower in 2016 than at any time since 2004. This decline is due mainly to a large drop in the number of new unauthorized immigrants, especially Mexicans, coming into the country. The origin countries of unauthorized immigrants also shifted during that time, with the number from Mexico declining and the number rising from only one other region, Central America, according to the latest Pew Research Center estimates.

Here are five facts about the unauthorized immigrant population in the U.S.

FT_18.11.28_FactsIllegalImmigration_USunauthorizedimmigranttotal_new.png
1There were 10.7 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2016, representing 3.3% of the total U.S. population that year. The 2016 unauthorized immigrant total is a 13% decline from the peak of 12.2 million in 2007, when this group was 4% of the U.S. population.

2The number of Mexican unauthorized immigrants declined since 2007, but the total from other nations changed little. Mexicans made up half of all unauthorized immigrants in 2016, according to the Center’s estimate, compared with 57% in 2007. Their numbers (and share of the total) have been declining in recent years: There were 5.4 million Mexican unauthorized immigrants living in the U.S. in 2016, down from 6.9 million in 2007.

Want to know more about immigration to the U.S.?
Take your understanding to the next level with our short email mini-course.

Meanwhile, the total from other nations, 5.2 million in 2016, remained about the same as in 2007, when it was 5.3 million. The number of unauthorized immigrants has grown since 2007 only from one birth region: Central America, from 1.5 million that year to nearly 1.9 million in 2016. This growth was fueled mainly by immigrants from the Northern Triangle nations of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

The totals also went down over the 2007-2016 period from South America and the combined region of Europe plus Canada. The remaining regions (the Caribbean, Asia, Middle East-North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa and the rest of the world) did not change significantly in that time.

The U.S. civilian workforce includes 7.8 million unauthorized immigrants, representing a decline since 2007. Between 2007 and 2016, the number of unauthorized immigrant workers fell, as did their share of the total U.S. workforce over the same period. This group accounted for 4.8% of those in the U.S. who were working or were unemployed and looking for work. The number of unauthorized immigrant men in the prime working ages of 18 to 44 also declined, but not women.

Compared with their 4.8% share of the civilian workforce overall in 2016, unauthorized immigrants are overrepresented as a share of the workforce in farming occupations (24%) and construction occupations (15%). In all industries and occupations, though, they are outnumbered by U.S.-born workers.

4Six states account for 58% of unauthorized immigrants: California, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey and Illinois. But individual states have experienced different trends. From 2007 to 2016, the unauthorized immigrant population decreased in a dozen states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York and Oregon. In three states, the unauthorized immigrant population rose over the same period: Louisiana, Maryland and Massachusetts.

PH_2018.11.27_Unauthorized-Immigration-Estimate_0-07.png

5A rising share of unauthorized immigrants have lived in the U.S. for more than a decade. About two-thirds (66%) of unauthorized immigrant adults in 2016 had been in the U.S. more than 10 years, compared with 41% in 2007. A declining share of unauthorized immigrants have lived in the U.S. for less than five years – 18% of adults in 2016, compared with 30% in 2007. In 2016, unauthorized immigrant adults had lived in the U.S. for a median of 14.8 years, meaning that half had been in the country at least that long.

To learn more: Explore unauthorized immigrant population trends for states, birth countries and regions.

Note: This post was originally published on Nov. 18, 2014, and has been updated.

Back