• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Obama Taking His Final Vacation as POTUS

Is it just me or do Republican Presidents take a lot more vacation days than Democratic president's?
It's the measure of what constitutes "vacation." The data other posters have put here included days that Bush worked from his farm in Texas.

It's the measure of what constitutes "vacation." The data other posters have put here included days that Bush worked from his farm in Texas.
The same standards of what constitutes a Presidential vacation is applied to all Presidents regardless of party and by those standards Republican Presidents take a lot more vacation days than Democratic presidents

Lol again your under this bizarre impression that only Republicans have "working vacations"

Just goes to show how dishonest you are

I voted for Obama twice and I think he did an okay job. I don't like what he did in the middle east, but he inherited a fuck show and did keep a lot of our soldiers boots off the ground. The affordable care act was a disaster, and race relations seemed to worsen under his watch as well. He was definable better than Bush. Not a bad president, but not great either.

The Democrats kind of lost me though since they've gone full retard with identity politics and wanting to open borders. I voted for Trump and while he can be very unprofessional I think he's doing a decent job and so far I don't regret voting for him.

Last edited:
The same standards of what constitutes a Presidential vacation is applied to all Presidents regardless of party and by those standards Republican Presidents take a lot more vacation days than Democratic presidents
Standards? And, who decides what the "standards" are? You?

I am not. I am simply responding to all of the regular leftist confusion and lack of a display of cognition. You seem like you're on the verge of stuffing a turd in your mouth.

Definitely not upset

LOL.

"There has been many indictments and convictions over the Russian collusion charges"

"Nope"

"Uhh, well, they haven't released their findings yet."

<Lmaoo>
How about the 13 Russians that were indicted? The hammer hasn't dropped on junior yet but that fiasco went from a nothingburger to proof he loved the idea of receiving Russian government support so much he took a meeting with them. Manafort hasn't been charged with conspiracy charges yet but he played the same role for the Russians in Ukraine. The redacted information we saw during Flynn's plea. Their findings haven't been released yet but that noose is wrapped tightly around Trump's inner circle.

Standards? And, who decides what the standards are? You?
Not me just the same people who have been keeping track of presidential vacations for decades. Pretty much every major media outlet in the US and around the world.

Findings of the treason CNN and MSNBC promised us? Fat chance. With all the surveillance, and more than two years of investigation, this has become an investigation for a crime rather than an investigation of a crime. They needed a really significant motive for launching an investigation with this kind of scope, and they are grasping for whatever they can get. It's all a scam.
We'll know soon enough. I hope the best defense won't be that the investigation should never have been authorized so we should just pretend it never happened.

Standards? And, who decides what the "standards" are? You?

You're the one making yo standards where you complain about Obama's vacation but say Bush's vacations weren't really vacations.

Do you honestly think Trump has worked as hard or as many hours as Obama was working in his first 2 years?

How much time did Obama spend doing town halls to push ACA?

Has Trump done a single townhall to get support for the TCJA? How about the attempt to appeal the ACA?

By any objective measure Trump is the laziest and dumbest President in modern history

But that doesn't bother you

How about the 13 Russians that were indicted? The hammer hasn't dropped on junior yet but that fiasco went from a nothingburger to proof he loved the idea of receiving Russian government support so much he took a meeting with them. Manafort hasn't been charged with conspiracy charges yet but he played the same role for the Russians in Ukraine. The redacted information we saw during Flynn's plea. Their findings haven't been released yet but that noose is wrapped tightly around Trump's inner circle.
Indicted for what? Conspiring with Americans? One of those Russians was indicted because they were a government official that failed to register. That is not an indictment for conspiring with Americans to do...something...

presvacationssocial.jpg

Is there something like this about their first 2 years that includes Trump?

If Mueller had "slam dunk" evidence of treason, we would have had indictments for said crime well inside of 2 years since they were surveilling Trump (and those around him) long before he was elected. CNN and MSNBC promised us treason charges 2 years ago. They had already convicted Trump of treason 2 years ago, so if it's so obvious then where is that evidence? The story about the billionaire spy who became President is a blatant and obvious farce.
That entire post was a puff of smoke out of your ass. :p

We'll know soon enough. I hope the best defense won't be that the investigation should never have been authorized so we should just pretend it never happened.
Well, if they surveilled his residence and/or his campaign without real probable cause (i.e., more than just the dossier), then it absolutely never should have been authorized. Civil liberties are still essential to this country remaining a "democracy."

Also, CNN and MSNBC certainly should not have convicted Trump of treason with so little information. All of their antics doesn't exactly make them look like a beacon of professionalism.

Back