Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers

So what you're saying is the CIA hacked the DNC and multiple members of Clinton's campaign, left a physical and digital trail to Russia, and then paid off 17 government agencies and private corporations to confirm everything, yes?

Nope, I'm saying the C.I.A. propagates false stories and the others pile on and nod in agreement.

Let's see: don't trust the White House or the media.

Do trust: anonymous online sources, Russia

White supremacists are outing themselves bigly

Eric Chien is part of the New World Order?

The same Eric Chien that blew the lid of the New World Order's top secret Stuxnet virus against the will of the NWO?

Or did they just let him get away with that as a false flag?

DAMN THIS IS SO DEEP RIP
I don't know him. But this Russia hacking the election results is a New World Order thing.

Why would you trust the White House or the mainstream media which acts as a propaganda arm of the government? They've lied to you repeatedly your entire life and you still don't get it.

The funny thing is that nobody isn't trusting the leaks. The White House and the media agree the leeks were real. You're shooting the messenger instead of looking at the message. Hillary put classified information at risk. it got hacked. It then got spread that she's a piece of shit. That's her fault, that's the story.

But it's not just the media and the CIA and the WH saying this.

It's 17 separate government agencies as well as leading experts in the cyber security world that work for companies like Symantec.

I'd like to see the official statement by the seventeen agencies. When I looked for it, I saw one statement by two agencies. Hillary said 17 during s debate but that statement had no basis in reality.

Why would you trust the White House or the mainstream media which acts as a propaganda arm of the government? They've lied to you repeatedly your entire life and you still don't get it.

You don't believe in Climate change and legitimate science. You believe in new world order conspiracies. You are the one easily fooled and it's sad you don't get it. You guys are so hateful towards liberals you will become traitors to your own country.

You don't believe in Climate change and legitimate science. You believe in new world order conspiracies. You are the one easily fooled and it's sad you don't get it. You guys are so hateful towards liberals you will become traitors to your own country.

You already are.

The funny thing is that nobody isn't trusting the leaks. The White House and the media agree the leeks were real. You're shooting the messenger instead of looking at the message. Hillary put classified information at risk. it got hacked. It then got spread that she's a piece of shit. That's her fault, that's the story.

Who the fuck cares? She lost. Get over it.

A foreign nation put in a sympathizer as president.

trust no one .. maybe your kids or parents but even then

Heh, wut? Do you really want to derail a Russia hacking thread to talk about the new world order? Seems counterproductive. How many times do they have to be caught lying before you start distrusting what they say?

That's all New World Order. Russia didn't hack our election and change the results. NWO, Obama, and Hillary do not want Trump to take office.
8-Different-nWo-New-World-Order-Stable-Versions.jpg

Heh, wut? Do you really want to derail a Russia hacking thread to talk about the new world order? Seems counterproductive. How many times do they have to be caught lying before you start distrusting what they say?

Exactly. Anything is a lie when it doesn't feel right. Trump supporters are truly the lowest of the low

Is anyone saying the election itself was hacked? Or is this just about the DNC and Podesta leaked emails?

And that the Russian's influence in our election is that they exposed the Democrat's blatant corruption but did nothing to expose, leak, or attack the Republicans thus being unfair

Exactly. Anything is a lie when it doesn't feel right. Trump supporters are truly the lowest of the low

You don't know what you are talking about. The C.I.A. are liars, the government you are trusting is dishonest to a level that is legendary.

Here, listen to Hillary herself talk about rigging elections.

Or don't listen to it and just continue on with your false narrative.

Russians didn't influence my vote.

What came out of those Hilary/DNC emails was a large point in why I voted for Trump (to stop her and that machine) than for 3rd party. I voted in Wisconsin

Not that I'm upset at all for Russian "influence" being that they exposed American government corruption to the people. I wish they or someone would have hit the RNC as well, but I only had one set of data to go off of and I wanted nothing of what I saw there

You don't know what you are talking about. The C.I.A. are liars, the government you are trusting is dishonest to a level that is legendary.

Here, listen to Hillary herself talk about rigging elections.

Or don't listen to it and just continue on with your false narrative.

Lol what a reliable source

Nope, I'm saying the C.I.A. propagates false stories and the others pile on and nod in agreement.

So what you're saying is even though non-government sources have confirmed this.. it's still an inside job?

It's the Obama staying in office past Jan 20 and the military fighting back shit that has me confused lol.
I think considering all that is going on and the uncertainty if the election was legitimate, a fair compromise would be to have Obama serve a third term and elect a new President in four years.

Of course that would mean a lot of legal issues but at this point what else is fair?

I'd like to see the official statement by the seventeen agencies. When I looked for it, I saw one statement by two agencies. Hillary said 17 during s debate but that statement had no basis in reality.

You mean the statement being referred to here?

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07...omeland-security-and-office-director-national

The issue has come to the fore in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence—a combined 17 intelligence agencies—issued a statement saying Russia was behind the election hacking.

It is pretty clear judging by the indicators of compromise [IOCs]. The binaries that were used to hack the DNC as well as Podesta’s email as well as some other Democratic campaign folks, those IOCs match binaries and also infrastructure that was used in attacks that were previously recorded by others as having Russian origin. That much we can confirm. So if you believe other people’s—primarily government’s—attribution that those previous attacks were Russian, then these attacks are definitely connected. We’re talking about the same binaries, the same tools, the same infrastructure.

Back