Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers

They really want that war with Russia don't they

I trust assange more than obama and the intelligence community

So much for that smooth transition, Barry.
I remember when Obama said that. I actually made a comment in here. What Obama says, and what Obama does can be two different things.

one is a journalist saying it can't be hacked. the other is a opinion piece that cnn let be published on their website insisting it was hacked. why would an honest news source allow opinion pieces on their website that are based on and insisting something that they know is factually wrong...oh, because they are pushing an agenda.

O-P-I-N-I-ON

first of all, i dont like cnn. the big 3 news networks are all shit. true news sites do allow opinions to be posted....as do newspapers etc etc etc

Really? People hear this news and their demented minds turn to nullification of the election and a claim that the election was "hacked"? Conspiratard USA, more like Russia every day.

Anyway it will be interesting to hear what the President has to say on this.

This is an example I never understand. Everyone should be concerned with Russia trying to sway the elections, even if it's just through public opinion. You can do that and still be a trump supporter. The two things are not opposing ends. This is when people become dishonest to themselves and play sports team politics. Well if Russia meddling with the election is an angle that could hurt trump, I can't go with that. Yes you fucking can. Say Russia should stay the fuck out of our affairs and also say you support trump.

This is an example I never understand. Everyone should be concerned with Russia trying to sway the elections, even if it's just through public opinion. You can do that and still be a trump supporter. The two things are not opposing ends. This is when people become dishonest to themselves and play sports team politics. Well if Russia meddling with the election is an angle that could hurt trump, I can't go with that. Yes you fucking can. Say Russia should stay the fuck out of our affairs and also say you support trump.

I'm ok with anyone exposing corruption.

That's a good point, and it reminds me of the difference between Trump supporters and more normal people. On Russia, Romney was criticized (fairly, but wrongly) by the right for his comments in '12. Hillary was widely criticized for her ME aggression by her supporters. We've reached a point with Trump where the worst thing his supporters will commonly say about him is that he gets a little out of line sometimes, but he doesn't mean it like that. I expected some of the shine to have worn off by now, but this is looking to be a really long honeymoon period.

I bet those pesky Russians were behind Alan Thicke's death.

I'm ok with anyone exposing corruption.

Then why is it controversy to open investigations into this stuff? I think people think if you give any rope for that then it means tntey won't be able to pull back when the lefties say well this means trumps shouldn't have won. I don't think it works that way. There shouldn't be hesitation for that initial thing. Washington seems to be starting to show bipartisan support for it but you could definitely see hesitation from their side

That's a good point, and it reminds me of the difference between Trump supporters and more normal people. On Russia, Romney was criticized (fairly, but wrongly) by the right for his comments in '12. Hillary was widely criticized for her ME aggression by her supporters. We've reached a point with Trump where the worst thing his supporters will commonly say about him is that he gets a little out of line sometimes, but he doesn't mean it like that. I expected some of the shine to have worn off by now, but this is looking to be a really long honeymoon period.

I actually think the majority of FP talked about in elections is complete bs. Obama ran at leaving the region and he didn't do it (though he headed the direction and his broader appeal was not being quick to enter new conflicts) and then the second election him and Romney had that tussle with Russia being a threat to the US. Four years later we have Obama acting like Russia is super dangerous and Romney trying to work under a guy who wants very good relations with Russia. It's all bullshit and I think we don't get 90% of the facts of what is going on and why. The result is the politicians have to ramble against each other more on style than what they actually would do

I bet those pesky Russians were behind Alan Thicke's death.

3orif2TPAGAEIn629a.gif

I actually think the majority of FP talked about in elections is complete bs. Obama ran at leaving the region and he didn't do it (though he headed the direction and his broader appeal was not being quick to enter new conflicts) and then the second election him and Romney had that tussle with Russia being a threat to the US. Four years later we have Obama acting like Russia is super dangerous and Romney trying to work under a guy who wants very good relations with Russia. It's all bullshit and I think we don't get 90% of the facts of what is going on and why. The result is the politicians have to ramble against each other more on style than what they actually would do
I think that in the mainstream, we don't get very good information, but lots of really knowledgeable people give lots of good interviews or write to higher-brow media. Anything on the campaign trail is definitely aimed close to the lowest common denominator, yeah.

The move against Russia has been coming for a while now. In fact the right was highly critical of Obama for being too weak about Crimea and Ukraine. That was very recently but it seems to have gone down the memory hole. The middle east is a whole big thing to go into, but I think the way you stated the bit about Obama leaving/not leaving hints that it actually is extremely complicated. It wouldn't be fair to judge him on not getting out of the ME compared to his campaign promises. And of course he's hugely criticized for leaving Iraq and being soft on Iran and being soft on Assad while also being criticized for being too harsh with Assad and harsh with Iran and not leaving Iraq. It's nuts, basically. We should actually feel some sympathy for politicians for having to put up with OUR bullshit.

Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers and Trumps election to be nullified.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-pressconference-idUSKBN1442YG

Cnn fabrication story "Hackers had putins signature"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/russian-hacking-vladimir-putin-donald-trump/index.html

"Putin rigged the general election"
(((Reuters)))
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-idUSKBN1441RS

CNN headline:
Intel analysis shows Putin approved election hacking

Whats in the actual story:
"The use of the advanced tools suggests Russian President Vladimir Putin was involved in the hacks, a person familiar with the matter said, adding that it was more than a US intelligence assumption at this point.
But neither of the sources said they knew of specific intelligence that directly ties Putin to the attack."

They really want that war with Russia don't they

I trust assange more than obama and the intelligence community

Assange backs up everything he says.

The "Intelligence community" just says "Its all classified, so just trust us. Stop asking for evidence".

I think that in the mainstream, we don't get very good information, but lots of really knowledgeable people give lots of good interviews or write to higher-brow media. Anything on the campaign trail is definitely aimed close to the lowest common denominator, yeah.

The move against Russia has been coming for a while now. In fact the right was highly critical of Obama for being too weak about Crimea and Ukraine. That was very recently but it seems to have gone down the memory hole. The middle east is a whole big thing to go into, but I think the way you stated the bit about Obama leaving/not leaving hints that it actually is extremely complicated. It wouldn't be fair to judge him on not getting out of the ME compared to his campaign promises. And of course he's hugely criticized for leaving Iraq and being soft on Iran and being soft on Assad while also being criticized for being too harsh with Assad and harsh with Iran and not leaving Iraq. It's nuts, basically. We should actually feel some sympathy for politicians for having to put up with OUR bullshit.

I actually think the past three presidents ran on peace for their first campaign and less intervention. Bush, Obama and Trump all did it. I can't remember far enough to know what Clinton did but I would assume he ran that was as well while Bush Sr was in the Middle East.

They keep saying "hacked the election", but they don't really ever say what they mean by it. That they did the media's job for them and exposed true information about a corrupt candidate?

Even if Russia did hack into DNC emails, they weren't the ones who released them, Julian Assange did, so why aren't they saying "Australia hacked our election"?

It is without a doubt Russia hacked our election. All the news outlets are saying it, the White house is saying it, CIA agents say Putin was personally involved, how much more proof do Republicans need?

Trump couldn't win cleanly, just look at the polls, and it was clear something made Trump win. I hope Obama postpones the electoral college vote until we understand what the hell is going on.

Politico writer has the scoop here

Funny how they phrase it as "hacking the election" to mislead stupid people like TS.

Is it lack of self awareness or simply willing to take the risk of being a laughing stock? Even i'm starting to feel embarrassed for them.

Back