Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers

Didnt this whole thing start because Podesta clicked on one of those fake reset password emails and actually followed the directions to it?

The media has so much power that hackers -- whoever they were -- leaked evidence that said media were colluding with the DNC on a mass scale, and instead of being angry at the media or DNC, we are supposed to be angry at the people who leaked the information to us.

How DARE you make us aware of what's going on and foil the plans of our masters.

"Ignorance is bliss" should be retrofit into the pledge of allegiance somewhere.

Last edited:
Russia is our friend now cause trump said so. (Some meth chimp trump fanatic somewhere) No you cuck russia is no friend of you.

O-P-I-N-I-ON

first of all, i dont like cnn. the big 3 news networks are all shit. true news sites do allow opinions to be posted....as do newspapers etc etc etc
not opinion, conspiracy. cnn already said it is impossible. so what reason would they have to run this conspiracy piece?

This is an example I never understand. Everyone should be concerned with Russia trying to sway the elections, even if it's just through public opinion. You can do that and still be a trump supporter. The two things are not opposing ends. This is when people become dishonest to themselves and play sports team politics. Well if Russia meddling with the election is an angle that could hurt trump, I can't go with that. Yes you fucking can. Say Russia should stay the fuck out of our affairs and also say you support trump.

Or the fact there is zero proof they hacked or did anything to influence the election so people call it bullshit. It's not whether or not people think it's wrong. It's whether or not it's justifiable outrage. It's not.

This is an example I never understand. Everyone should be concerned with Russia trying to sway the elections, even if it's just through public opinion. You can do that and still be a trump supporter. The two things are not opposing ends. This is when people become dishonest to themselves and play sports team politics. Well if Russia meddling with the election is an angle that could hurt trump, I can't go with that. Yes you fucking can. Say Russia should stay the fuck out of our affairs and also say you support trump.

Although I believe the leaks were 100% internal, how does george soros or saudi arabia get a pass from you?

Meh, we've been meddling with elections in foreign countries for decades. It was our turn.

Didnt this whole thing start because Podesta clicked on one of those fake reset password emails and actually followed the directions to it?

Yea a Phishing email that his ITT guy said it was legit, I believe

Yep
Dude is gullible as fuck
If this didnt happen him hed prob quit anyway after 'winning the lottery and just has to send $500 processing fee to claim his winnings' etc

This.

But with online media (and the fact they have a news/propaganda station in the U.S.) is that even possible?

And if our election has an effect on them, do they have the right to (at least voice their concerns)? Probably not, but it's worth thinking about, especially given the U.S.'s policies of meddling in the affairs of other nations.

Also, has there been any evidence presented to believe Russia was involved at all? I tried to compile a list of all the evidence that has been given so I can see it from the CIA's/Media's perspective. This is what I've found.

____

They really want that war with Russia don't they

I trust assange more than obama and the intelligence community
Shit, even the FBI. Remember the guy in Jersey that carried out those ISIS attacks?

Guy that sold him the gun called the FBI and said, "there is a guy here, speaking arabic, wanting an assault rifle, body armor, and is talking about explosives. Should I sell him the gun?", to which they replied, "Sure. go ahead."

They keep saying "hacked the election", but they don't really ever say what they mean by it. That they did the media's job for them and exposed true information about a corrupt candidate?

Even if Russia did hack into DNC emails, they weren't the ones who released them, Julian Assange did, so why aren't they saying "Australia hacked our election"?

Attacking Assange would draw too much attention to the actual leak.

"Evil Russia controlling our elections" shifts attention away from the media's back room collusion with the DNC and starts this fake debate nobody cares about over whether conservatives are "on Russia's team".

They're not going to report their own corruption.

They're going to lash out at "Fake News Websites" for reporting it though. The overnight invention of the term "Fake News" (capitalized) to retaliate against websites that covered the DNC leaks is the most bizarre disinformation campaign I've ever witnessed.

Obama will do nothing, just like he did for months since he was first notified of the alleged Russian hackers.

Trump doing exactly what he should. Reminding people what was in the leaks.

Good man. Some lowly insectlike journalist at CNN/Huff Po just read that tweet and started gnawing on their own arm in frustration.

Obama should hack the daily show, or whatever show he was on and try to erase this instead

With all this Russia stuff the Democrats are pushing I think Trump should actually appoint the special investigator on Hillary.

Whether they're trying to discredit his presidency or make Russia that toxic in the US Public eye so he can't possibly deal with them, they're really undermining him before he comes into office

LOCK HER UP

I'm not a Canadian Trump supporter. I am a Russian spy posting on Sherdog to convince Americans to vote for Trump. My plan to ruin American Democracy is working. JaJaJa!

1453736727003.cached.jpg

its unreal. There will be a civil war in this country if the current admin lifts a finger towards russia. The hilarious thing about this is that the dems actially did try to rig the election here not the Russians. This is just disgusting.

Back