Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers

If Obama does this and he stays in office, or if he gives this to Crooked Hillary, I could see our military fight back. There's probably some special forces that would take out Obama and Hillary.
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Lol, I love that gif. What do you see coming from Obama's efforts lately? How do you see this playing out?
It's the Obama staying in office past Jan 20 and the military fighting back shit that has me confused lol.

its unreal. There will be a civil war in this country if the current admin lifts a finger towards russia. The hilarious thing about this is that the dems actially did try to rig the election here not the Russians. This is just disgusting.

So you rubes are going to start a civil war in America...because of actions taken against Russia?

Fucking traitors, the lot of you lmao.

CNN headline:
Intel analysis shows Putin approved election hacking

Whats in the actual story:
"The use of the advanced tools suggests Russian President Vladimir Putin was involved in the hacks, a person familiar with the matter said, adding that it was more than a US intelligence assumption at this point.
But neither of the sources said they knew of specific intelligence that directly ties Putin to the attack."

The C.I.A. can't be trusted. They get paid to make up lies, its what they do. Also pretty hilarious the indignation that Russia might try to sway our election when we have engaged in election rigging and government toppling for decades.

It is without a doubt Russia hacked our election. All the news outlets are saying it, the White house is saying it, CIA agents say Putin was personally involved, how much more proof do Republicans need?

Trump couldn't win cleanly, just look at the polls, and it was clear something made Trump win. I hope Obama postpones the electoral college vote until we understand what the hell is going on.

Politico writer has the scoop here

Yea because if the Mainstream Media, the C.I.A., and the WH say it, then it must be true. We would have to suspend belief though because those 3 are the biggest liars on the planet. Its actually quite obscene.

Yea because if the Mainstream Media, the C.I.A., and the WH say it, then it must be true. We would have to suspend belief though because those 3 are the biggest liars on the planet. Its actually quite obscene.

But it's not just the media and the CIA and the WH saying this.

It's 17 separate government agencies as well as leading experts in the cyber security world that work for companies like Symantec.

It's the Obama staying in office past Jan 20 and the military fighting back shit that has me confused lol.

That's called a military coup, they happen all throughout history, most recently a failed one in Turkey. I'm not saying that happens here, but lets be real a little bit, this sort of thing happens.

It's 17 separate government agencies as well as leading experts in the cyber security world that work for companies like Symantec.
That's all New World Order. Russia didn't hack our election and change the results. NWO, Obama, and Hillary do not want Trump to take office.

lol 17 agencies. I don't know what to tell you bud. I've been lied to for enough years to know how these cocksuckers operate. The lies go deep on this one and frankly I think they are insane to try to overturn this election. They are asking for a shitstorm of epic proportions.

That's all New World Order. Russia didn't hack our election and change the results. NWO, Obama, and Hillary do not want Trump to take office.

Eric Chien is part of the New World Order?

The same Eric Chien that blew the lid of the New World Order's top secret Stuxnet virus against the will of the NWO?

Or did they just let him get away with that as a false flag?

DAMN THIS IS SO DEEP RIP

one is journalism, the other is an opinion piece. meaning, the latter is not necessarily the stance of cnn.
Opinion pieces still have to have some oversight before it's allowed to be posted. If it's on CNN, it's at least tacitly approved by CNN. The whole "not necessarily the stance of CNN" bullshit is just a means to cover the companies asses if they underestimate any potential backlash from an article and need to disavow or a sacrificial scapegoat.

It originates in the C.I.A.. They get paid to foment unrest and tell lies, that is what they do and they have been caught in their lies and schemes many times.

It originates in the C.I.A.. They get paid to foment unrest and tell lies, that is what they do and they have been caught in their lies and schemes many times.

So what you're saying is the CIA hacked the DNC and multiple members of Clinton's campaign, left a physical and digital trail to Russia, and then paid off 17 government agencies and private corporations to confirm everything, yes?

Back