Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers

Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers and Trumps election to be nullified.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-pressconference-idUSKBN1442YG

Cnn fabrication story "Hackers had putins signature"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/russian-hacking-vladimir-putin-donald-trump/index.html

"Putin rigged the general election"
(((Reuters)))
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-idUSKBN1441RS
This is great. Nuclear war because Russia allegedly exposed the DNC for trying to undermine our election. How did this cry baby get elected to office twice?

So what you're saying is even though non-government sources have confirmed this.. it's still an inside job?

Calling what the C.I.A. does an "inside job" is a thinly veiled attempt to introduce tin foil into the discussion. This is what the C.I.A. does, its their job.

What came out of those Hilary/DNC emails was a large point in why I voted for Trump (to stop her and that machine) than for 3rd party. I voted in Wisconsin

Not that I'm upset at all for Russian "influence" being that they exposed American government corruption to the people. I wish they or someone would have hit the RNC as well, but I only had one set of data to go off of and I wanted nothing of what I saw there

The stories seem to indicate that both parties were hacked, but only part of the data was released.

Calling what the C.I.A. does an "inside job" is a thinly veiled attempt to introduce tin foil into the discussion. This is what the C.I.A. does, its their job.

No, it's the CIA's job to do this to foreign governments, not ours.

Where is the CIA's incentive for lying here? Tell me what the motive is.

I'm curious what you think is going on.

This is great. Nuclear war because Russia allegedly exposed the DNC for trying to undermine our election. How did this cry baby get elected to office twice?

I'm s-s-s-s scared of Russia and strongman Putin

But no one hacked the voting. They can go fuck themselves.
Trying to conflate the world's other major nuclear power hacking emails with hacking the voting machines is probably the most reckless and irresponsible thing the US Government has done in the entirety of it's existence. Mind you, they are doing all of this with no proof and also doing it as Julian Assange say's "ITS NOT THE RUSSIANS"!

It is also now apparent that Hillary started mentioning the Russians as an escape clause in the event she lost. She tried to make Trump look petty for saying he would have to look at election results (as the leading e-fraud statisticians said HRC engaged in mass election fraud vs Bernie) as she promised not to question the election results, only to fund Jill Stein to do a recount and then to have Obama, CIA and her other fellow globalists say that Russia stole/tampered with the election. However fun it may be to scapegoat Hillary, it is obvious that even if she has little to do with all that is going on and is just really a puppet in a much larger, darker organization. Even if she said 'wait, I just want out...I have parkinsons and I just need to rest", they would make her do whatever they wanted, as the Clintons made ALOT of promises to ALOT of very powerful and nefarious characters and those people want their money back or they want was promised to them.

To those that think this is over, even if Trump gets the needed electoral votes, think again. The Supreme Court's make up, for maybe the next 50 years, lays in the balance as well as TTP, TTIP and TISA. Brexit just happened, nationalist sentiments are popping up all over the globe and the EU is starting to fall apart. Facebook is shutting down non government propaganda (think about how openly bold that is). Globalism is being rejected and the people are pissed at what the oligarch Globalists have done. US is at the epicenter of all of this and they aren't going to let their hold on the world and their resources slip away without a fight.

Trying to conflate the world's other major nuclear power hacking emails with hacking the voting machines is probably the most reckless and irresponsible thing the US Government has done in the entirety of it's existence. Mind you, they are doing all of this with no proof and also doing it as Julian Assange say's "ITS NOT THE RUSSIANS"!

It is also now apparent that Hillary started mentioning the Russians as an escape clause in the event she lost. She tried to make Trump look petty for saying he would have to look at election results (as the leading e-fraud statisticians said HRC engaged in mass election fraud vs Bernie) as she promised not to question the election results, only to fund Jill Stein to do a recount and then to have Obama, CIA and her other fellow globalists say that Russia stole/tampered with the election. However fun it may be to scapegoat Hillary, it is obvious that even if she has little to do with all that is going on and is just really a puppet in a much larger, darker organization. Even if she said 'wait, I just want out...I have parkinsons and I just need to rest", they would make her do whatever they wanted, as the Clintons made ALOT of promises to ALOT of very powerful and nefarious characters and those people want their money back or they want was promised to them.

To those that think this is over, even if Trump gets the needed electoral votes, think again. The Supreme Court's make up, for maybe the next 50 years, lays in the balance as well as TTP, TTIP and TISA. Brexit just happened, nationalist sentiments are popping up all over the globe and the EU is starting to fall apart. Facebook is shutting down non government propaganda (think about how openly bold that is). Globalism is being rejected and the people are pissed at what the oligarch Globalists have done. US is at the epicenter of all of this and they aren't going to let their hold on the world and their resources slip away without a fight.

Take the tinfoil hat off and look at the facts. Russia helped to install a sympathizer who they will help make rich.

No, it's the CIA's job to do this to foreign governments, not ours.

Where is the CIA's incentive for lying here?

Its impossible for me to predict what the C.I.A.'s motives are, mostly they act as a scapegoat for what Washington wants to do. Once they get caught in their bullshit repeatedly, I don't need to know their motives to know they are professional shit starters, its their entire purpose.

I'm not worried. Don't believe the propaganda machine, trump will be president and he's going to MAGA.

IS MAGA, when are these liberal idiots going to come to terms with this. Wtf is that African Muslim terrorist going to do? Daddy takes office in like 3 weeks.

Trump needs to fire back at some point. Hold his own press conference to address this. This rhetoric is snowballing at a ridiculous pace.

It's gone from "we believe Russia hacked the DNC", to "Putin personally directed the attack" in less than a week. Next it will be "Trump conspired with Putin to hack the DNC". Count on it.

It's painfully obvious that they are trying to steal the election. This isn't about national security. It's all political, and Trump needs to fire back on something other than Twitter.

Its impossible for me to predict what the C.I.A.'s motives are, mostly they act as a scapegoat for what Washington wants to do. Once they get caught in their bullshit repeatedly, I don't need to know their motives to know they are professional shit starters, its their entire purpose.

So your stance is the following...

"I don't know what's going on, but I'm just going to assume things anyway"

So your stance is the following...

"I don't know what's going on, but I'm just going to assume things anyway"

Its precisely your stance.

My stance is that I don't need to know what is going on when it comes to the C.I.A., they don't tell the truth about anything. Ever.

Trump needs to fire back at some point. Hold his own press conference to address this. This rhetoric is snowballing at a ridiculous pace.

It's gone from "we believe Russia hacked the DNC", to "Putin personally directed the attack" in less than a week. Next it will be "Trump conspired with Putin to hack the DNC". Count on it.

It's painfully obvious that they are trying to steal the election. This isn't about national security. It's all political, and Trump needs to fire back on something other than Twitter.

His secretary of god damn state pick is a billionaire oil exec with ties to Russia. How fucking clear does this have to be?

Judge Napolitano: Election Fraud in Detroit Looks 'Organized, and Government Involved'

Jill Stein's recount efforts in Michigan have uncovered what looks like systemic election fraud in Detroit, where roughly 95% of the votes cast were cast for Hillary Clinton. Sixty percent of precincts in Wayne County had to be disqualified from the statewide recount because of "irregularities." According to Fox News judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, those irregularities look "organized" and "government involved."

County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News after ballot irregularities were discovered revealed that 37 percent of Detroit precincts registered more votes than voters during the election.

https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/1...roit-looks-organized-and-government-involved/

Its precisely your stance.

My stance is that I don't need to know what is going on when it comes to the C.I.A., they don't tell the truth about anything. Ever.

No this is my stance.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07...omeland-security-and-office-director-national

The issue has come to the fore in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence—a combined 17 intelligence agencies—issued a statement saying Russia was behind the election hacking.

It is pretty clear judging by the indicators of compromise [IOCs]. The binaries that were used to hack the DNC as well as Podesta’s email as well as some other Democratic campaign folks, those IOCs match binaries and also infrastructure that was used in attacks that were previously recorded by others as having Russian origin. That much we can confirm. So if you believe other people’s—primarily government’s—attribution that those previous attacks were Russian, then these attacks are definitely connected. We’re talking about the same binaries, the same tools, the same infrastructure.

These hacks absolutely originated from Russian soil. How involved the Russian government was in these hacks remains to be seen.

His secretary of god damn state pick is a billionaire oil exec with ties to Russia. How fucking clear does this have to be?

LOL.

He's the Exxon CEO. What country doesn't he have ties to?

Trump doing exactly what he should. Reminding people what was in the leaks.

Good man. Some lowly insectlike journalist at CNN/Huff Po just read that tweet and started gnawing on their own arm in frustration.

Not really. Even if the hacked info was damming to the DNC and there are no direct implications in him, he shouldn't be acting like espionage is something to take lightly. The ends don't always justify the means and if he thinks that is not the case then what other shady stuff is he okay with as long as it is in his favor. Really in the middle of an investigation he should be saying nothing more than lets do the investigation and make assessments when all the facts are known. Getting defensive and going on the attack doesn't help especially since the results will likely be pretty benign. Also in that quote he is essentially saying yeah they did some hacking.

This will not lead to war or a reversal of the election. The worst it will likely do is throw a wrench in Trump's plan to be closer with Russia.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back