Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers

phunky

Standing above all others
Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully we get that war with Russia they've been hinting at all along.

But no one hacked the voting. They can go fuck themselves.

PoOPWSp.jpg

Really? People hear this news and their demented minds turn to nullification of the election and a claim that the election was "hacked"? Conspiratard USA, more like Russia every day.

Anyway it will be interesting to hear what the President has to say on this.

If Obama does this and he stays in office, or if he gives this to Crooked Hillary, I could see our military fight back. There's probably some special forces that would take out Obama and Hillary.

I'm not worried. Don't believe the propaganda machine, trump will be president and he's going to MAGA.

cnn politics vs cnn opinion piece

whats your point
one says it can't be hacked. the other is insisting it is hacked and wondering why more people aren't worried even thought their own website reassured them there is nothing to be worried about regarding hacking...it's not that hard to figure out.

one says it can't be hacked. the other is insisting it is hacked and wondering why more people aren't worried even thought their own website reassured them there is nothing to be worried about regarding hacking...it's not that hard to figure out.

one is journalism, the other is an opinion piece. meaning, the latter is not necessarily the stance of cnn.

Damn it dude, I didnt want to answer him because i wanted to see how far his autism goes

If Obama does this and he stays in office, or if he gives this to Crooked Hillary, I could see our military fight back. There's probably some special forces that would take out Obama and Hillary.

That is not going to happen, so claim you Obama/Clinton killed fantasies.

The only possibility, and it still not likely at all, is that the Electors decide to not vote for Trump. Which be the way is perfectly within scope of the Constitution.

That is not going to happen, so claim you Obama/Clinton killed fantasies.

The only possibility, and it still not likely at all, is that the Electors decide to not vote for Trump. Which be the way is perfectly within scope of the Constitution.
I don't think the election will be overturned either.

So much for that smooth transition, Barry.

Trump will probably have to give this activist an eviction notice to leave the White House even after Trump moves in.....because he can't accept that he's DONE.

one is journalism, the other is an opinion piece. meaning, the latter is not necessarily the stance of cnn.
one is a journalist saying it can't be hacked. the other is a opinion piece that cnn let be published on their website insisting it was hacked. why would an honest news source allow opinion pieces on their website that are based on and insisting something that they know is factually wrong...oh, because they are pushing an agenda.

Back