Obama hires 1st White House Tranny.

I'm not really sure what you are saying cause your all over the place. Can you explain your most important point?

Christians change the definition of christian repeatedly and then pretend it never happened and that they've always been loving and peaceful. They are a joke.

I would say this is the only example of macro evolution that can be proven.

Mike-Myers-Shrek.jpg

Quality posts. Rip is hilarious when he makes jokes.

Can mentally ill people get security clearances?

Christians change the definition of christian repeatedly and then pretend it never happened and that they've always been loving and peaceful. They are a joke.

Are there not enough threads for you to shit on Christianity?

This is about a tranny in the white house. Let's stay on topic.

Here's a question, if she is a Bruce Jenner style transvestite, does she use the male or female restroom? And if she still has a penis, does she sit down to pee?

These are the important questions here. We need Mike90 to come back explain what's going on.

That's what the sex change is for.

So you tell others to hold thier opinions on matters they do not understand after throwing out garbage like this statement?

The very limited research that there is available on the matter shows that gender reassignment surgery is clinically ineffective at alleviating depression.

I love how the right wing think Obama is a terrible president because he's an evil leftist, when really he is just another corporate centrist with no ideals.

You guys are gonna shit bricks when a true progressive sits in the Oval Office.

#FeelTheBern

let me give you "Traditionalists" a protip: getting mad over these things only mobilizes your enemy to promote it harder. Your hate radicalizes the left further. The gayness you see all around happned because of the arduous struggle they had to go through because of you, and now they are splashing rainbows all over your face.

Are there not enough threads for you to shit on Christianity?

This is about a tranny in the white house. Let's stay on topic.

Here's a question, if she is a Bruce Jenner style transvestite, does she use the male or female restroom? And if she still has a penis, does she sit down to pee?

These are the important questions here. We need Mike90 to come back explain what's going on.

Female. Sits down. The real question is how big is her piece. Bigger than Obama's?

I hope that transsexuals can get a job. But intead of parading transsexuals around like heros full of courage, I hope that they get help for their mental and emotional issues and go back to being the sex that God created them. So that someday they can fulfill the purpose God created for them in this life.

They are fufilling the plan God made for them. HE knew how their lives would play out before they were born.

God desires that we all overcome the sins that enslave us.

Sure. He is also fully aware of who will, and will not. It is all part of His plan, and you should not judge people for playing their part in His plan.

Seeing how the usual suspects and fucking idiots are going bat shit crazy over this, I fully support this decision.

Sure. He is also fully aware of who will, and will not. It is all part of His plan, and you should not judge people for playing their part in His plan.

I'm not judging anyone, we all have sins, we are all in the same boat because of our sin. The heart is what matters most. Is our heart turned toward Jesus Christ. And are we making plans on how not to get caught up in sin the next time? If we sin, do we repent or do we become prideful and show off our sin?

That's a male.

Largely. I think it's a modified male. I think it's a bit of an injustice to call trannys the gender they want because they really aren't. One day they will be though. Men will become 100% women. Now they are like %30.

They are fufilling the plan God made for them. HE knew how their lives would play out before they were born.

God both knows the future and has a purpose, while also not knowing anything because of free will. More illogical bullshit. Christians will hate and judge until once again they are defeated on their topic of hate.

Back