Obama hires 1st White House Tranny.

The transsexuals are often murdered by their gay lovers. It's gay on gay crime. Don't blame their murder on Christians who believe transsexualism is immoral. Christians believe that we should love all people.

Edit: Transexuals can be gay, bi, or straight.

I've had enough. Adios.

Mike-Myers-Shrek.jpg

You act like that is a bad thing. Do we really need to know every mental illness? We are not psychologists.

If you're going to speak on and have an opinion about something it helps to know what you're talking about.

What is your definition of accepting a trans person?

Simply put, treating them the same way you'd treat someone of your own ilk, and not like an "other".

Why I'm having to explain the abc's to people is beyond me.

Last edited:
Simply put, treating them the same way you'd treat someone of your own ilk.

We can disagree with transexualism on moral grounds and treat them the same as we do other people. That doesn't have to be separate.

In here? Are you serious?

I can't tell if you people are really this dense or trolling. I get your point, but yes, of course one should always know something about the subject they're giving an opinion on. Wow.

Simply put, treating them the same way you'd treat someone of your own ilk, and not like an "other".

I ask because in the current political-correctness climate, one must do more than simply recognize and respect.

I can respect a trans person, I can be friends with a trans person, I can refuse to discriminate a trans person, and still I can believe they suffer from a mental condition. This position is often seen as bigoted for reasons I do not understand.

God's been trolling Christians for centuries with this hilariously epic job:

istock_000001260545medium.jpg

So you admit that there is a God and that somehow he is trolling with the Bible?

"If you're going to speak on and have an opinion about something it helps to know what you're talking about."

"In here? Are you serious?"

I can't tell if you people are really this dense or trolling. I get your point, but yes, of course one should always know something about the subject they're giving an opinion on. Wow.

Oh, I am dead serious at people not knowing shit pertaining to what they are talking about here. See this very page that this post is appearing on for an example.

So you admit that there is a God and that somehow he is trolling with the Bible?

If you're so uptight that you need to turn an obvious sight gag into a serious conversation, I'll bite. People wrote the Bible in a way that was convenient for their agendas at the time. I think it's very unlikely that anything like the spiteful, vindictive, jealous God they invented actually exists in real life, but I think there's a lot more to reality than conventional consciousness can perceive.

Happy?

I was really hoping it was a really attractive tranny with rumors of having a massive ****. Would have been hilarious. Maybe with a picture next to Obama.

The transsexuals are often murdered by their gay lovers. It's gay on gay crime. Don't blame their murder on Christians who believe transsexualism is immoral. Christians believe that we should love all people.

That's because Christians have been beaten into submission by superior ethical forces. Christians acting moral are disgusting. Learn your own history of executing anyone who denied your god and didn't have the strength to resist. I guarentee Christians would not have loved this chick even 50 years ago. You can thank liberals for making it seem you aren't such savage morons anymore.

That's because Christians have been beaten into submission by superior ethical forces. Christians acting moral are disgusting. Learn your own history of executing anyone who denied your god and didn't have the strength to resist. I guarentee Christians would not have loved this chick even 50 years ago. You can thank liberals for making it seem you aren't such savage morons anymore.

I'm not really sure what you are saying cause your all over the place. Can you explain your most important point?

Back