Obama hires 1st White House Tranny.

I'm not judging anyone, we all have sins, we are all in the same boat because of our sin. The heart is what matters most. Is our heart turned toward Jesus Christ. And are we making plans on how not to get caught up in sin the next time? If we sin, do we repent or do we become prideful and show off our sin?

That is a choice for you to make. The choices of others really have no bearing on your though, they are between the other person and God. Judging them for others to see how righteous you are is a sin. Disapproving of them on a forum is no attempt to help, it is just a way to feel like you are the righteous one while looking down on someone.

That is a choice for you to make. The choices of others really have no bearing on your though, they are between the other person and God. Judging them for others to see how righteous you are is a sin. Disapproving of them on a forum is no attempt to help, it is just a way to feel like you are the righteous one while looking down on someone.

I'm not judging the transsexual in the picture. That is God's job. I don't think it's good for this administration to flaunt and promote sinful lifestyles and mental illnesses.

I'm not judging the transsexual in the picture. That is God's job. I don't think it's good for this administration to flaunt and promote sinful lifestyles and mental illnesses.

You see the contradiction right there dont you?

Largely. I think it's a modified male. I think it's a bit of an injustice to call trannys the gender they want because they really aren't. One day they will be though. Men will become 100% women. Now they are like %30.

If science ever gets us that far we will be dealing with larger issues such as artificial immortality first.

So you tell others to hold thier opinions on matters they do not understand after throwing out garbage like this statement?

The very limited research that there is available on the matter shows that gender reassignment surgery is clinically ineffective at alleviating depression.

I didn't say anything about depression, though I'm sure (and I recall reading and hearing, though it's been awhile so I'm fuzzy on details) assignment surgery helps at least some with it. Depression has many causes and treatments, but again, I never got that specific to begin with. This is a pretty deep topic and trying to call me out on one specific thing among many that I didn't even mention is silly. Obviously there's more than the surgery to switching sexes.

What is your opinion about trans people then?

I ask because in the current political-correctness climate, one must do more than simply recognize and respect.

I can respect a trans person, I can be friends with a trans person, I can refuse to discriminate a trans person, and still I can believe they suffer from a mental condition. This position is often seen as bigoted for reasons I do not understand.

I don't know enough about gender dysphoria to agree or disagree with it simply being a
'mental condition' (and 'mental condition' can mean a lot of things). It has been awhile since I've read up on it.

I didn't say anything about depression, though I'm sure (and I recall reading and hearing, though it's been awhile so I'm fuzzy on details) assignment surgery helps at least some with it. Depression has many causes and treatments, but again, I never got that specific to begin with. This is a pretty deep topic and trying to call me out on one specific thing among many that I didn't even mention is silly. Obviously there's more than the surgery to switching sexes.

What is your opinion about trans people then?

Rip said he hopes transexuals get help for thier mental and emotional issues, and you replied with "thats what the surgery is for". Not sure how else you wanted that to come across.

And I support policy that increases quality of life for trans gender people. I think more research needs to go into how we reach this though. I dont think making it the flavor of the month in media and pop culture does any good for the average trans gender person.

Don't care as long as he/she can do the job.

If "she" has a dick the she is still male no matter what she calls herself.

I believe he/she is qualified, and this is not a political move.

I mean really, do you want to look at that everyday for some PR? Totally qualified. Must be damn, damn, damn good at whatever he/she does.

Rip said he hopes transexuals get help for thier mental and emotional issues, and you replied with "thats what the surgery is for". Not sure how else you wanted that to come across.

And I support policy that increases quality of life for trans gender people. I think more research needs to go into how we reach this though. I dont think making it the flavor of the month in media and pop culture does any good for the average trans gender person.

Well, that is a big part of what surgery is for. If you're in what you consider the correct body, then yeah, that's going to help you out, but obviously more goes into it, I just didn't bother to type that out. I don't feel it was worth the attack. Yes, I know hormones have to be adjusted and such. I don't remember everything off-hand.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'flavor of the month', but surely the issues being addressed and knowledge being spread is good for trans people, as it (knowledge) is for anyone.

Well, that is a big part of what surgery is for. If you're in what you consider the correct body, then yeah, that's going to help you out, but obviously more goes into it, I just didn't bother to type that out. I don't feel it was worth the attack. Yes, I know hormones have to be adjusted and such. I don't remember everything off-hand.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'flavor of the month', but surely the issues being addressed and knowledge being spread is good for trans people, as it (knowledge) is for anyone.

Honestly I find it ridiculous for people to say they are a woman stuck in a man's body. Just because you get your penis chopped off and breast implants, you are still just pretending. You may identify with women, but you are not a woman.

This guy thought he was a cat stuck in a man's body. He feels like a cat, and identifies with a cat, but he is not a cat.

imgres1.jpeg

Rachel Dolezal was another example. Born a white woman. She may like black people, identify with black people, understand their struggles, but in reality, she is not a black person.

images

These people need help with their inner issues. That is where the source of the problem lies.

Honestly I find it ridiculous for people to say they are a woman stuck in a man's body. Just because you get your penis chopped off and breast implants, you are still just pretending. You may identify with women, but you are not a woman.

This guy thought he was a cat stuck in a man's body. He feels like a cat, and identifies with a cat, but he is not a cat.

imgres1.jpeg

Rachel Dolezal was another example. Born a white woman. She may like black people, identify with black people, understand their struggles, but in reality, she is not a black person.

images

These people need help with their inner issues. That is where the source of the problem lies.

I stopped caring about what you had to say awhile ago.

So much for that tolerance you like to bitch about.

I haven't used the word tolerance a single time in this thread, but even if I had, it would have no relevance here as this situation is not analogous with the discussion of trans people.

I don't have the time and patience anymore to constantly debate people who consistently say things that are ignorant and uninformed.

Why are you so obsessed with penis surgery? Most transgenders dont do that operation, and every famous transexual you can name still has a penis. Its about wanting to feel feminine, and artificial hormones are sufficient for most. The majority of them realize "gender reassignment surgery" is a drastic mutilation of a very beloved body part.

Back