Obama hires 1st White House Tranny.

Man, Obama's viewpoints on this stuff sure "evolved" a lot in very little time. That's what it's called when a liberal panders, right? evolving?

Man, Obama's viewpoints on this stuff sure "evolved" a lot in very little time. That's what it's called when a liberal panders, right? evolving?

why are you guys so salty?

I hope that transsexuals can get a job. But intead of parading transsexuals around like heros full of courage, I hope that they get help for their mental and emotional issues and go back to being the sex that God created them. So that someday they can fulfill the purpose God created for them in this life.

This person's purpose was to get a sex change and then get a job at the WH. Maybe god himself is trolling Christians?

Obama is just trolling the Christians in this country now.

Christians get trolled alot. I thought the media bosses trolled pretty hard when they put this picture all over the MSM

11-obama-devil.w529.h352.2x.jpg

I hope that transsexuals can get a job. But intead of parading transsexuals around like heros full of courage, I hope that they get help for their mental and emotional issues and go back to being the sex that God created them. So that someday they can fulfill the purpose God created for them in this life.

That's what the sex change is for.

If by "hired" you actually mean "married..he brought Michelle into to the fold back in 92

That's what the sex change is for.

If that is true, then breast implants were not enough, Bruce Jenner needs to go all the way and just get his penis amputated and his testicles inverted inside him to create himself a vagina. Then he can fulfill the purpose God has called him too.

If that is true, then breast implants were not enough, Bruce Jenner needs to go all the way and just get his penis amputated and his testicles inverted inside him to create himself a vagina. Then he can fulfill the purpose God has called him too.

It doesn't seem you know anything about gender dysphoria.

I would say this is the only example of macro evolution that can be proven.

Oh, and yes, it does take courage to be a trans person at this point in time. They're less accepted than gay/bi people, have higher rates of suicide and more violent crime is committed against them than homosexuals and bisexuals, and as far as I am aware sex changes largely aren't covered by insurance.

Oh, and yes, it does take courage to be a trans person at this point in time. They're less accepted than gay/bi people, have higher rates of suicide and more violent crime is committed against them than homosexuals and bisexuals, and as far as I am aware sex changes largely aren't covered by insurance.

The transsexuals are often murdered by their gay lovers. It's gay on gay crime. Don't blame their murder on Christians who believe transsexualism is immoral. Christians believe that we should love all people.

I know a lot of Christians that serve the disadvantaged. You just don't like it that many Christians don't vote for leftist politicians.

I'm sure you do and, yes, the Christian devotion to the political right does offend me. It's not my only grievance, but you're not wrong entirely.

Back