Obama hires 1st White House Tranny.

You really used the word 'pwned'. Okay. :icon_lol:

Indeed, I did.

tranny%2Bproblems%2Bfor%2Bjenner.jpg

I don't know enough about gender dysphoria to agree or disagree with it simply being a
'mental condition' (and 'mental condition' can mean a lot of things). It has been awhile since I've read up on it.

Fair enough. I don't care what people do, but I don't especially like the idea that I have to adopt a specific view or else. I just don't think it makes sense as it is often explained, but to each their own.

Fair enough. I don't care what people do, but I don't especially like the idea that I have to adopt a specific view or else. I just don't think it makes sense as it is often explained, but to each their own.

What's the "or else", though?

"trans" people are def mentally ill, but whatever, live and let live

Wow, what a liberal and tolerant administration.

Its like politicians have a bet going to see who can more effectively make the USA more of a cartoon than it already is.

I believe he/she is qualified, and this is not a political move.

I mean really, do you want to look at that everyday for some PR? Totally qualified. Must be damn, damn, damn good at whatever he/she does.

Being good at their jobs hasn't exactly been a strong point in the Obama administration.

What's the "or else", though?

I go home in an ambulance?

I've been a called a bigot so many times for expressing my opinion on this on here, just as everyone who said anything about Jenner has.

I go home in an ambulance?

I've been a called a bigot so many times for expressing my opinion on this on here, just as everyone who said anything about Jenner has.

Ok, but we've all been called names here, for the exact same reason.

That's no valid claim for victimhood, or that you have good reason to fear speaking your mind. We are all penalized in the same way.

Wow, what a liberal and tolerant administration.

Its like politicians have a bet going to see who can more effectively make the USA more of a cartoon than it already is.
this kind of ridiculous overreaction is proof that this hire is justified. Bush admin's leak of Valerie Plame alone tarnishes the dignity of the White House worse than a thousand trannies could. But I'm sure you overlooked that.

Being good at their jobs hasn't exactly been a strong point in the Obama administration.
ObamasNumbers-2014-Q4-revised.png

The ironic thing is, the only demographic that fared worse under Obama are blacks. The group that you people claimed Obama would be coddling.

Man, Obama's viewpoints on this stuff sure "evolved" a lot in very little time. That's what it's called when a liberal panders, right? evolving?
To whom is Obama pandering? You realize he has no more elections to worry about, right?
Is this person qualified for the position?

if so, I give zero fu*ks.
Pretty much. Based on her previous position and the title of the new one, seems fine.

I haven't used the word tolerance a single time in this thread, but even if I had, it would have no relevance here as this situation is not analogous with the discussion of trans people.

I don't have the time and patience anymore to constantly debate people who consistently say things that are ignorant and uninformed.

For a person who claims he doesn't have much time to debate people he says are ignorant and uniformed, you sure seem to be doing a lot of it.

And, yes, you did refer to the concept of tolerance, if not the word, in this post.

Simply put, treating them the same way you'd treat someone of your own ilk, and not like an "other".

But of course you can't live up to your own philosophy. You treat Christians and their "ilk" as the "other."

To whom is Obama pandering? You realize he has no more elections to worry about, right?

He's still got a lot of fundraising to do. Those presidential libraries and foundations don't build themselves.

Pretty much. Based on her previous position and the title of the new one, seems fine.

Haha ! Yes, they just went for the best qualified person. Happened to be a tranny just as trannies were making their big Bravo debut. What a coincidence !

Haha ! Yes, they just went for the best qualified person.
Based on every post I've read by you I'm certain you'd deride any choice that wasn't "white male" in a similar manner.

The transsexuals are often murdered by their gay lovers. It's gay on gay crime. Don't blame their murder on Christians who believe transsexualism is immoral. Christians believe that we should love all people.

including but not limited to little boys

Back