Nurmagotaptap

Didnt Conor talk something about enjoying other mans defeat how pathetic it was when Aldo and RDA were laughing at him after diaz 1

"I cannot understand how someone not involved can celebrate another man's victory."

-Conor McGregor.

"Now another man gets a victory over me and he celebrates it. That's the sign of a loser. That's the sign of a runner-up, that's not the sign of a champion"

-Conor McGregor.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/...on-jose-aldos-tweet-thats-the-sign-of-a-loser

A hypocrite through and through.

'haha, you got caught in a weak sub that no one should get caught in...uh...just like I did!'

Yeah sure. The khabib fight showed it was a little more than “just to sell the fight”. From Conors end it didnt seem like that at all. His gimmicks vs other fighters sure but vs Khabib was something else.

it was a bad match up for conor. he wanted it to out sell his previous fights. its all part of the game. selling fights, mental warfare hyping him self up ect. hes done it in every fight and its worked for him extremely well in the past. I think kabib took it to seriously if anything.

Imagine the audicity required to call out somebody for tapping when your last two MMA losses ended in you tapping.

My five year old has more common sense.

He does not stand by his tweets?
"Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!"

hes not selling shit,he got rag dolled. No one wants to see a rematch,theres more exciting fights for him. Hes just going to get ragdolled again. He should try to fight masvidal or ferguson.

i think there has been many times through out kabibs career where conor simply could not win. not even the slightest chance of winning. but with that said kabib is nearing that stage where hes getting rocked more and caught in subs more. i would not count conor out in a rematch. the fight means so much to him that it would clearly be a good fight either way and conor says a lot of shit and makes a lot of excuses but i really do agree he could have fought that fight with a more offensive mindset and could have at least produced slightly better results.

but yeah i agree it would be better overall as a fight fan to see conor get some fun match ups because there is no shortage of those. diaz 3, pettis, cowboy, justin, dustin 2, furguson, masvidal, even someone like gilbert melendez or deigo sanchez. at this point his comeback should be more about the excitement of the match up and not so much about getting right back to the top.

Imagine the audicity required to call out somebody for tapping when your last two MMA losses ended in you tapping.

My five year old has more common sense.

Someone already set the precedent.

images

I don't really blame him for the tweets, all the Khabib fans have been calling him Mctapper and other stupid corny tap-related shit since the fight, so why not send it back?

Conor is like a crazy ex girlfriend lately with khabib! Lol. I thought that’s how Nate was with Connor, but Connor is taking it to a new level lmao. With that said....

WAR CONNOR !!!!

I think all of guys criticizing Conor and putting up gifs of him tapping got it all wrong. He's not talking shit, he's complimenting Nurmagomedov on his tap out. Conor being an expert is just giving his respects to another guy who tapped out. It's like a knock out artist complimenting another great knock out.

I am really enjoying Conor's pathetic downward spiral.

It is just such a guilty pleasure.

Con
Abubakar was always the weakest in the group. Him and Zubaira.

Khabib, Islam, Omar are the next big things however. All three would wreck Mctapper.

Isn't Umar a few weight classes below Khabib? Doubt he'd reck Conor if he is.

Hahahahaha nurmagotaptap conor is a marketing genius. Rekt Khabib in press conferences and now this. Khabib is ducking conor
ha ha , guess only an idiot like you thinks this is genius.
who tap last time ? do you even remember ?

Conor is talking and Khabib is beating the shit out of him , thats the difference between them

Ugh, Conor seems desperate. Not a good look.

Back