Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

Untitled.png

Hacked or drunk?

Untitlesd.png

Last edited:
Conoro el tappo is developing split personalities where he's not actuallly tap machine Conoro el tappo

The first sign of CTE was violence towards elders and women, now this

3 years tops before he's 350 lbs rotting in prison with the rest of mentally ill inmates drawing pictures with crayons of the glory days. He will set Mat Hughes' brothers tractor on fire upon his release.

Last edited:
how long did it take for people to reply with pics of Conor tapping

1. Thread already exists
2. Reference completely went over your head

A little self-awareness couldn't hurt. I'd try something a little more subtle. Maybe throw in a passive-aggressive cheapshot.

Hahahahaha nurmagotaptap conor is a marketing genius. Rekt Khabib in press conferences and now this. Khabib is ducking conor

Yeah, it was kinda funny actually. How many times do you see anyone get caught in a triangle nowadays? Almost never. Add to that that this guy has the Nurmagomedov name and is probably of the “lol, jiu jitsu, sambo ftw” mentality, plus he had the best team in mma behind him, only to see him get tapped in his home country by a very low % move from half guard vs. a Polish striker… Not a very good look.

irish joe tap tap
nate taptap
artemij sitentaptap
floyd maytaptap

I thought this pervert was training for a fight?

Lay of the coke you deviant
<36>

That's really lame pun too.

Nurmagotapov would be slightly better....

50/50 split in wanting to see him fight and wanting to see him locked up 5 yrs and vanish

Back