Nurmagotaptap

Khabib looks idiot in this one. He submitted Conor in fourth round and made fun about it. Then his own cousin taps in 5 seconds against top 50 Siver's cousin
...Zawada taps Conor

Attachments

• ollesafeee.jpg
    ollesafeee.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
The beginning of an end to Nurmagogogmedovs.
Khabib is not just the best Dagestani fighter hes the best fighter from Russia at this point. Hes on a different level than everyone else.

" Conor McGregor is obsessed" - all the people refreshing his Twitter for the last 20 minutes

Didnt Conor talk something about enjoying other mans defeat how pathetic it was when Aldo and RDA were laughing at him after diaz 1

Nurma Go Tap-Tap

haha thats just too perfect

On the other hand, you can tell that tapping against Khabib still haunts him.

l8Z9U5g.png

Fucking hell, is he that triggered over getting his ass kicked 13 months ago?

Get over it you creep and stop assulting the elderly and vulnerable young girls! It's not their fault lol

"Haha, your cousin tapped just like I did to you 13 months ago"

lol he hasnt learned anything
What he's trying to do since Khabib doesn't want to give him the rematch, he's trying to go against Nurmagomedov's again, so Khabib get's angry again and gives him the rematch.

He doesn't act this stupid for no reason, it all an act.

i like kabibs brother or whatever he is cousin or whatnot . hes got that cute vibe. just happy to be there, appreciative. also kabib bullies the fuck out of him. so fuck kabib.

Didnt Conor talk something about enjoying other mans defeat how pathetic it was when Aldo and RDA were laughing at him after diaz 1

Conor's the biggest hypocrite in the game, nothing new here.

Talked shit about Aldo for taking a lot of time between his title defenses. When he got the belt he never defended.

Made fun of RDA for pulling out of their fight with a broken foot. When he got choked out by Khabib his number one excuse was that he had broken(?) his foot during camp.

Made fun of people becoming panic wrestlers against him. When he fought Nate he became a panic wrestler.

lol he hasnt learned anything

i think you are the one who should learn. conor is a showman and uses shit talk to sell fights and get fights. there is nothing for him to learn because there is no evil intent behind what he says. he knows hes mctapper. he doesn't give a fuck. I'm not here to defend him i just think its dumb to not see it all for what it actually is and pretend like what conor is doing is something else than what it actually is.
the heel in pro wrestling doesn't learn. colby has nothing to learn. they are playing the game. they are self aware enough. its all part of the game.

i think you are the one who should learn. conor is a showman and uses shit talk to sell fights and get fights. there is nothing for him to learn because there is no evil intent behind what he says. he knows hes mctapper. he doesn't give a fuck. I'm not here to defend him i just think its dumb to not see it all for what it actually is and pretend like what conor is doing is something else than what it actually is.
the heel in pro wrestling doesn't learn. colby has nothing to learn. they are playing the game. they are self aware enough. its all part of the game.
Yeah sure. The khabib fight showed it was a little more than “just to sell the fight”. From Conors end it didnt seem like that at all. His gimmicks vs other fighters sure but vs Khabib was something else.

hes not selling shit,he got rag dolled. No one wants to see a rematch,theres more exciting fights for him. Hes just going to get ragdolled again. He should try to fight masvidal or ferguson.

Untitled.png

Hacked or drunk?

Untitlesd.png

Ya don't care about what Conor thinks on the subject.

Pretty funny though that khabib's brother gets caught trying to advance by a submission from the bottom, with the tony match up on the horizon

Back