Nurmagotaptap

McGregor shouldn't be talking lmao!

Conors bum team mates are constantly losing in b grade promotions against b grade fighters, Khabib wouldn't know who James Ghallagher is.

They should do TUF team Khabib vs team Conor, could be the first clean victory.

i think you are the one who should learn. conor is a showman and uses shit talk to sell fights and get fights. there is nothing for him to learn because there is no evil intent behind what he says. he knows hes mctapper. he doesn't give a fuck. I'm not here to defend him i just think its dumb to not see it all for what it actually is and pretend like what conor is doing is something else than what it actually is.
the heel in pro wrestling doesn't learn. colby has nothing to learn. they are playing the game. they are self aware enough. its all part of the game.

The difference is Colby fights, Conor hasn't fought in three years. It's like Nick Diaz constantly talking shit, there's no point talking shit about other fighters unless they have the opportunity to do something about it.

l8Z9U5g.png
You should not have a brown belt after posting the 2nd from the top. That is some dumbass white belt shit

As I said before, Conor put himself out there so when its his time to be knocked, he had to take it on the chin, no pun intended and he is to his credit

But his fans got to be able to take it too. If you're a fan that laughed at his belligerent twitter rants, you have to suck it up and take the vitriole spewing your favorite fighter's way.

Back