Nurmagotaptap

Conor is trying to be relevant only on social media these days, not in mma. Sad af for conor fans

JCNID.jpg

This tweet is unavailable.

Khabib is not just the best Dagestani fighter hes the best fighter from Russia at this point. Hes on a different level than everyone else.

He's gonna succumb to punches from other fighters from Russia though. Both inside and outside the octagon.

I don't know if that makes him the best fighter from Russia.

Hahahahaha nurmagotaptap conor is a marketing genius. Rekt Khabib in press conferences and now this. Khabib is ducking conor
Your fantasy is not shared with anyone but the voice in your head.

Khabib looks idiot in this one. He submitted Conor in fourth round and made fun about it. Then his own cousin taps in 5 seconds against top 50 Siver's cousin

He doesn't make fun of tapping in general, he was making fun of Conor specifically as he started a boatload of shit talk, involving family and ethnicity...so khabib makes fun of Conor tapping to him, losing, having run ins with the law etc.

Meanwhile Conor is trying to laugh at Khabibs cousin tapping to someone unrelated lol, what's next "my dad can beat up your dead?" Oh wait even that he cant say!

Conor deletes tweets as soon as he remembers. Haha

20191109_134503.jpg This from the guy who tapped to a neck crank and thinks Khabib is scared of him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191109-134123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191109-134123_Chrome.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 4
lmao Conor making fun about a guy tapping/ quitting.

Neck Crank? We all know Conor Mcgregor lost on purpose to make the rematch far better when he comes back just to get neck cranked again!

when he tapped to Khabib he could've punched his forehead, he tapped instead though.

<Fedor23>

Conor set himself up pretty easily here...

The Khabib humiliation is killing him on the inside, day per day

Will never be a rematch Conman. Khabib owns your soul

I miss the McGregor who gave zero fucks.

The one tweeting sounds salty as fuck.

I think Conor's shoulders are worth a little more than some other fighters shoulders if he's going to waste effort on such a punch.

Back